• Breaking News

    Friday, October 19, 2018

    iPhoneX how is a screen protection film on the bottom edge with the swipe gestures?

    iPhoneX how is a screen protection film on the bottom edge with the swipe gestures?


    how is a screen protection film on the bottom edge with the swipe gestures?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 03:25 AM PDT

    hey guys, i'm thinking of buying a protection film for the display (not glas). any of you using a film? how are the swipe gestures with the film, do you feel the sharp edge of the film everytime you're swiping up?

    submitted by /u/Kostadamus
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X (No Sim Error)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 04:22 PM PDT

    Hello! I just purchased an iPhone X and inserted my sim card. Everything was fine for a few hours and then I got a "no sim card" error. I restarted my phone and it worked okay but every 4-5 hours I'm getting this "no sim card" error and the only way to fix it is to restart my phone but this isn't a solution for me. I never had any issues with this sim card in my previous iPhone SE so I was wondering what the problem might be?

    I've tried removing the sim card and putting it back in and i've tried cleaning the sim card with an eraser but I still get the error which is starting to get on my nerves since I paid so much money for "perfection".

    If anyone has any idea what may be causing this issue please let me know. I will most likely go and get a new sim card in a few hours from now. I really hope it's not an issue with the phone itself.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/m0nkeyg
    [link] [comments]

    Keeps Crashing and Now Just Black

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 09:02 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I really have nowhere else to turn here. I recently updated the firmware on my iPhone X.

    At least once a week, the phone gets really hot and the battery starts draining like crazy. Then it goes black and I get an apple logo on my phone. I restart and it goes straight to the apple logo on a black screen. After a few restarts, it gets passed all that and is eventually back to normal. This happens once a week at least.

    This morning, the same things happened but now instead of going back to normal, I cannot turn on my phone. When before it's weekly crash it had a 70% battery. I've tried all the online "fixes" and nothing has done the trick. Any idea what is going on?

    Edit: the phone has been black for about 1/2 an hour and it's still hot as fuck. This is so frustrating.

    submitted by /u/Checkmynewsong
    [link] [comments]

    My Mail app made a ‘Synchronization Error’ folder. How to delete it?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 04:37 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how I can delete this folder?

    submitted by /u/TNTomato
    [link] [comments]

    Edge to Edge screen protector recommendation?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 09:33 AM PDT

    I've been looking for a really thin edge to edge screen protector ever since I got my X and I still couldn't find one that doesn't have the black edges. I seriously don't know what purpose it serves and with the one installed on mine, it covers a tiny tiny part of my screen which annoys me cause it gives the screen a parallax effect looking at the phone on the side.

    Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/montolentino
    [link] [comments]

    Do you close out the apps from the app switcher? Can I do that to save some battery?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 01:21 AM PDT

    I mean I barely do it and my battery life is not so good on iOS 12.1 beta 4.

    submitted by /u/7mmad
    [link] [comments]

    Wie streamen Sie Spotify Musik auf iPhone X?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 08:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel