• Breaking News

    Friday, October 19, 2018

    iPad Bought Procreate today and tried to follow one of those tutorials on Pinterest. Any advice for a procreate noob? What brushes do you guys use?

    iPad Bought Procreate today and tried to follow one of those tutorials on Pinterest. Any advice for a procreate noob? What brushes do you guys use?


    Bought Procreate today and tried to follow one of those tutorials on Pinterest. Any advice for a procreate noob? What brushes do you guys use?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 11:34 AM PDT

    FEATURE Split screen your notes and books with Notability -fast and customizable ratio

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 01:13 PM PDT

    Used iPad Pro 2017 10.5 prices

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 05:02 AM PDT

    I've been holding off getting a 2018 iPad - I feel like the 2gb of ram would be limiting for my use case, but the price of a Pro scared me off. With the new Pros coming out soon, I expect there will be quite a few 2017 10.5 inch used Pros available, so I might buy one of those. What would you all consider to be a reasonable price for a used 64gb 10.5 inch Pro?

    submitted by /u/WillBikeForBeer
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Split View frustration

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 06:30 AM PDT

    I bought the 12,9 Ipad pro because i want to go full paperless into this semester.My intention was to use Split View so i can have a book or the skript open on one side and a notetaking app like notability on the other.

    But i was shooked that apple only allows 2 ratios a.e 50/50 or 25/75 (or the over way around..)Since im more of a pc user im not sure if there is a way to change that on a apple device via an app or some hidden setting i couldn find... my ideal ration would be 35% for the Book and 65% for notability.

    Also ich there a way to have multiple apps open in "windows" and resize them ?I tried this overlap function but i couldnt resize them to my liking (just as the Split View)

    submitted by /u/B0b0676
    [link] [comments]

    Benefits to removing bezels from iPad pros?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 12:09 PM PDT

    so I'm very skeptical about how removing bezels improves the iPad. Can anyone explain? some negatives that come immediately off the top of my head are ease of use holding the device and less room for things like a headphone jack and speakers. I have both 2017 iPads and I prefer the portrait bezels of my 12.9 over the smaller 10.5 bezels because I notice my fingers more. imo they are already at the limit for how small I would like bezels. Why is everyone excited about this and what features does it bring that I am missing?

    submitted by /u/dbxhorizon
    [link] [comments]

    How’s the photo editing on the IPad Pro?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 11:55 AM PDT

    Getting a new device soon, but I'm just trying to figure out the best fit for me.

    submitted by /u/lanaya10
    [link] [comments]

    Skin to go with Smart Keyboard?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 01:20 PM PDT

    Hey everyone 👋

    I have recently ended up with an IPad Pro 12.9, the Smart Keyboard and a pencil. This is all hunky-dory but I'm looking for a case / skin to protect the corners and back - I'm struggling to find one as it would need to be compatible with the keyboard.

    Anyone dealt with this before?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Melchett85
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having issues with safari opening blank tabs or starting in split view?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 11:19 AM PDT

    Not sure where it's originating from. The Safari app itself or because I'm using a link on Reddit or Twitter to take me to a Safari page.

    submitted by /u/mrP0P0
    [link] [comments]

    Should I hold off on purchasing an iPad?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 11:57 PM PDT

    After months of debating, I'm now financially in the position to buy the $329 9.7 inch iPad + essential accessories. I've also heard rumors of a new iPad Pro being revealed at the end of the month also, so I was wondering if the price of the current iPad Pro will go down substantially or not. I have a pretty tight budget of about $550 (accessories included) but may be willing to go overboard if the price of the current iPad Pro goes down a decent amount within the next month or so.

    So should I just pull the trigger on the $329 iPad or wait for the prices of the current Pro to dip?

    submitted by /u/jonvalerio
    [link] [comments]

    New iPad Pro again rumored to ditch Lightning for USB-C

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 04:33 AM PDT

    Go Pro or Go Home

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 08:19 AM PDT

    I am super excited for the new iPad Pro 2018. Anyone feels the same here? I tried both versions of iPad Pro 2017 last year but I ended up returning both of them because they look very similar to the old models. Yes 10.5 inch has smaller bezels but it's basically the same design like all the other ones.

    These upcoming iPad Pros are different though. Edge to edge display in smaller form factors are exactly what I am looking for. Also, the timing is perfect because Old School Runescape is coming to mobile devices on October 30th! It will be the first true MMO experience on the go. I just can't wait to play that game on these new iPad Pros.

    On top of that, there are more than just new display technology. The CPU on iPad Pro 2018 will be 2 generations ahead from the last one. A10X (10nm if I am correct) —> A12X (7nm). We all saw the iPhone XS/XS Max's battery lifes. The optimizations are insane on these 7nm chips! For example: 3000 mah on an iPhone lastest gen gets more battery life or on par with 4000 mah android phones. iPhone XR will have the best battery life, one and half hours more than iPhone 8+. iPad Pro 2018 will most likely be still using LCD screens just like the XR.

    Reasons why you should buy the iPad Pro 2018:

    1) Brand new design edge to edge LCD display (Super Liquid Retina?) - Notchless face ID

    2) Smaller form factors but same size screens.

    3) A12X processor. (7nm and 2 generations ahead of the 2017 models)

    4) GPU will be at least 50-60% more powerful than last gen.

    5) Best battery life out of all other iPad models up to now.

    6) Old School Runescape is coming! It will become the best MMO on mobile instantly.

    The only down side will be the price but I think they are worth it. So what do you think? Go Pro or Go Home.

    submitted by /u/mvpeast
    [link] [comments]

    Question for people who have owned several Keyboards used with their iPad pros

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 10:57 PM PDT

    Is the Smart Keyboard the only one out of all of them to allow the onscreen keyboard to appear or disappear simply by disconnecting the keyboard from the iPad??

    All of the non Apple keyboards out there that don't use the smart connector require the user to disconnect the Bluetooth connection first, before onscreen keyboard can be used

    submitted by /u/psychiclimbo
    [link] [comments]

    Keep it or sell it to get the new iPad?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 10:54 PM PDT

    So someone gifted me an iPad Pro 2017 12.9inch 64gb a month ago and I haven't opened the box still. I just heard that the new iPads are coming on 30th October therefore, should I try to sell this one or should I just keep it?

    What do you guys recommend? Also, if I were to sell it, is Apple Store a good place?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/internationalapp
    [link] [comments]

    C++ Apps for iPad Pro?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 06:03 PM PDT

    I am starting to learn the art of C/C++. I would like to use my iPad Pro 12.9 inch to learn the C++ programming and do some algorithmic work and simulations. I am curious if you could recommend good apps to write C++ code and execute them. I have both keyboard and iPen to assist me.

    submitted by /u/TheoryEternity
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to buy new 2018 iPad pro upon release?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 01:55 PM PDT

    Never bought an apple product upon launch — what is the best way to acquire it? Online, app, in store???

    submitted by /u/XenuXVII
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel