• Breaking News

    Monday, October 22, 2018

    iPhoneX Figuring out ringers/Notifications as a recent convert

    iPhoneX Figuring out ringers/Notifications as a recent convert


    Figuring out ringers/Notifications as a recent convert

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 11:39 AM PDT

    As a recent switcher from android, i'm getting a bit frustrated. In android, I was able to turn off the sound of all notifications except the ringer when someone calls.

    Is there a way to do that on the X?

    I have been keeping the phone on silent at all times because it's very annoying to keep hearing the "whoosh" sound and "ting" every time someone texts me or I text them. On the other hand, I know when someone calls me it is usually of importance and so I like there to be a ringer when someone actually calls.

    submitted by /u/i4k20z3
    [link] [comments]

    IphoneX Hologram Cases

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 06:09 PM PDT

    WiFi turns on and reconnects to home WiFi network despite WiFi setting to be “off” in settings upon restarts.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 03:31 PM PDT

    Ok help me out please. I have a new (3 months old) iPhone X on iOS 12.0.1.

    I rarely use my home WiFi. Therefore, I keep the setting for it (and Bluetooth) OFF in Settings.

    However, when I restart my iPhone, it will actually turn the setting for WiFi back ON and then connect to my home WiFi.

    My WiFi setting of OFF is not to be confused with the "disconnect" function of the WiFi button in Control Center. I'm not using the CC, rarely do.

    Using the Apple Support app on my iPhone, I was advised to reset network settings. I did. Behavior was the same except for connecting to my home WiFi. The iPhone would indeed turn the WiFi back on, but would be unable to connect to my home WiFi network because the login credentials would have been reset upon the Reset Network Settings command.

    I've never had this problem on the 4 other iPhones I've had. This problem is unique to my iPhone X, and my other iOS devices do not exhibit this behavior. If I recall correctly, this issue was present even before iOS 12.

    So my question is - is my iPhone X supposed to ignore my WiFi setting of "OFF" and then turn it back on upon restart? Because this is completely new and undesired behavior.

    Thank you in advance for any help, it is genuinely appreciated.

    submitted by /u/KokirisEmerald
    [link] [comments]

    AppleCare+ and Heavily Scratched iPhone X Screen. Can someone chime in?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 03:29 PM PDT

    iphone X case

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 03:13 PM PDT

    My I phone Xs shut off after not touching it for a while as I was listening to a podcast

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 06:42 PM PDT

    I don't know what happened I was listening to a podcast with my headphones on and all of a sudden the phone shut off and I was listening to a podcast while doing work what do you think happened?

    submitted by /u/NukeGodx123
    [link] [comments]

    iPhones without a blue color shift.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 02:14 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I am an android user for 5 years now and want to try something new, so i bought an iphone x last week, but the screen has a blue color shift, if you tilt the display, and I did not want to accept it from a 1000€ phone. Are there oled iPhones without a color shift issues. (Yes, truetone etc. is disabled)

    I have an android phone with an oled screen without any issue, so please dont tell me its normal, like the apple website.

    submitted by /u/Kostadamus
    [link] [comments]

    Why can my iPhone X unlock if I point at my mirror?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 10:26 PM PDT

    If I hold my phone up to the mirror and look at its reflection, it will unlock without seeing my actually face. Are the beams reflecting off the mirror or something?

    submitted by /u/iDylanMcD
    [link] [comments]

    IPX Message Tone Bug

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 09:33 PM PDT

    Any one experiencing Message Tone Bug while receiving text message? Its like static sound.

    submitted by /u/marvshoo
    [link] [comments]

    FaceTime video-call overheats iPhone X

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 06:37 PM PDT

    Have you guys noted that FaceTime overheats the iPhone X? I usually travel most of my time so my wife often calls me using FaceTime video-call. Our calls are around 10-15 mins, but I have noted that with latest iOS update the temperature in the zone between the lens and the Apple logo increases considerably.

    P.D. It used to overheat with the first 2 iterations of iOS11 but the problem was long away and now has came back.

    submitted by /u/Metalstream_
    [link] [comments]

    [Wow] Apple with New Iphone Will Intro in 2020: Camera System TeleScope!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 01:59 AM PDT

    iPhone X camera bug / lens flare?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 03:05 PM PDT

    They were serious when they said the X was unique, the sound it makes when it slips from your bed, and it touches the deepest chords of your soul to make that sound .. damn son !

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 10:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel