• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 28, 2018

    iPhoneX Battery life - screen on time after iOS 12

    iPhoneX Battery life - screen on time after iOS 12


    Battery life - screen on time after iOS 12

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 01:07 PM PDT

    Whats the average sot on your iPhone X , after iOS 12 update?

    submitted by /u/pistox84
    [link] [comments]

    Considering moving my iOS backups from my MacBook Pro to an external hard drive

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 12:11 PM PDT

    What does this mean? Phone fell in pool for a total of 10 seconds.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 06:48 PM PDT

    Charging the Phone

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 08:17 AM PDT

    Sorry in case this is a common question but is it bad for the Battery if I charge it with a wall adapter with 5V-2,3A compared to the included 5V-1A? Would love any decent answer

    submitted by /u/Deppio
    [link] [comments]

    Still getting weak lte signal on iPhone Xs after 12.0.1

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 08:50 PM PDT

    I've noticed even after the update to fix slow and poor connections, still lack the speed of my iPhone X. Anyone else ?

    submitted by /u/j-azbagel
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X’s max back scratches

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 06:08 AM PDT

    I switch between iPhone X's max case I was cleaning my iPhone X's max back I notice two scratches both look deep.

    I was installing my x Doria case and the back hit the hard shell case.

    When I upgrade on iPhone upgrade program I'm in they won't charge me right and those scratches won't produce cracks right ?

    submitted by /u/alexrat1996
    [link] [comments]

    Best browser for iPhone?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 05:14 PM PDT

    Just curious what others are using, like etc. thanks

    submitted by /u/TaoZen1970
    [link] [comments]

    Cult of Mac: iPhone XR boasts bigger battery than Apple’s flagship phone.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 06:01 AM PDT

    Apple Maps on Apple Watch (iPhone related)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 09:42 PM PDT

    So I selected a destination on my Apple Watch and followed the directions and taps from the watch, but at an intersection, I heard Siri talking from my iPhone. I thought it was quite strange as firstly, I selected the destination on my watch so shouldn't the watch's speaker do the turn by turn navigation? Secondly, my iPhone is locked but I pulled out my iPhone out after hearing Siri's voice only to find out my iPhone is also showing the navigation. What is going on Apple?

    submitted by /u/bigblackshaq
    [link] [comments]

    Jump to the XR from the X?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 05:29 PM PDT

    Help viewing images on a TV using the charger usb iPhone X?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 05:06 PM PDT

    I plug the phone to my LG TV using the charger usb. On my phone I allow permission to access photos and videos. I go to my device on the TV and open the DCIM and I find my images which I can see the thumbnails in the list. But when I click on a pic to view large the screen stays black, there is no image.

    Is there something else I need to do that I'm missing like change a format or something I don't know about?

    submitted by /u/aCasserole
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhoneX is freezing up, won’t update apps, won’t play gifs from reddit, I’m unable to send photos or attach photos to emails and when I try to update this (checking for update) screen will stay like this for hours. Anyone have this problem before?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 05:57 PM PDT

    Can’t connect to any device why ?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 09:30 PM PDT

    How can you stop your battery Health from going down?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 08:57 PM PDT

    I just want to know if there is way to do this. I want my iPhone X to last

    submitted by /u/ThatSmashFan101
    [link] [comments]

    Jumping from iPhone X to galaxy s9

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 08:55 PM PDT

    I've been buy and trade for a long time, this is my 3rd iPhone X. And I was wondering who jumped from galaxy s9 to iPhone X? What was your reason?

    My reason is notchless screen and stereo speakers with dolby atmos, better camera and sd card for more space.

    submitted by /u/Snoldy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel