• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 28, 2018

    iPad Does anyone know what drawing app this is in the Target ad?

    iPad Does anyone know what drawing app this is in the Target ad?


    Does anyone know what drawing app this is in the Target ad?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 10:46 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what drawing app this is in the Target ad?

    My daughter was asking me what app this was on the iPad. I looked at most of the drawing apps that I know about and couldn't figure out what it was. For all I know, it is just a Photoshop and not an actual app.

    https://i.redd.it/zwcnks5tryu11.png

    submitted by /u/sleepystork
    [link] [comments]

    Weird color tint on iPad

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 12:06 AM PDT

    [Question] How do you guys clean the inside of your leather iPad case?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 10:34 AM PDT

    I've had this case for a while, and it's starting to show some discolouring on the microfibre on the inside of the case. I've searched through Apples help pages, and found a page on how to clean your Apple products, which includes info on cleaning cases, but the document mostly covers how to clean the leather and not the microfibre on the inside. So that leads to my question above.

    submitted by /u/mrkylematz
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this has already been posted but if you like iPad then this is a great chat on the future of iPad.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2018 04:10 PM PDT

    Guilherme Rambo on Twitter : "Apple Pencil 2, model B332, will support gestures. The user will be able to change stroke properties by sliding along the sides of the pencil. "

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 01:43 PM PDT

    Apple Pencil seems to be draining battery

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 01:31 PM PDT

    My Apple Pencil keeps draining battery even when not being used. I fully charged it on Tuesday, haven't used it, and I just got an alert it's down to 5% battery. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/UMDMustang92
    [link] [comments]

    10.5 pro case that isn’t a lint collector?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 12:43 PM PDT

    I currently have the ProCase 10.5. I love it EXCEPT it literally is the best lint collector I've ever seen. The inside of the front (meaning the part that touches the iPad screen itself) constantly is collecting lint and dust which it then transfers to my iPad screen. It's frustrating.

    Any cases that don't have that fuzzy material on the inside to collect dust?

    submitted by /u/romantichero7
    [link] [comments]

    Considering moving my iOS backups from my MacBook Pro to an external hard drive

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 12:31 PM PDT

    Looking for a screenshot app that will auto take on a specific interval..

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 10:41 AM PDT

    I need to have screenshots taken every 90 seconds or so, screen recording would take up too much space (need to cover a lot of time)..

    Any ideas?

    Poked around app store and nothing..

    submitted by /u/rhcreed
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a used ipad, icloud signed out, at the factory reset screen. When I cconnected to wifi, it didn't even ask me for icloud info just went straight to the home screen

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 09:14 AM PDT

    Guy seems honest enough it is on a old IOS but I don't see cydia or an JB apps etc.

    submitted by /u/moldyjellybean
    [link] [comments]

    What's your file management on iPad like?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2018 09:07 AM PDT

    My initial idea in going all-in on iPad Pro as a laptop replacement was to store all my files on a 2bay NAS that would also run my Plex and serve as a backup. Test-running this solution has shown me though that it seems to be impossible to edit stuff like iWork files straight on the NAS. Lets say I want to edit a Numbers document, I'd have to copy that to the iPad or iCloud using a file management app like Documents, edit the file in that new location and then overwrite the original file on the NAS. This seems incredibly tedious and not very elegant.

    I now plan to use the NAS simply as a data storage device and keep documents that I'm working on in iCloud. I'm not particularly happy about this solution as I have to keep two file structures and manage two locations. I also don't fully trust cloud computing as I completely lose access to my files when Apple experiences a server outage and I have to trust them with keeping the files secure.

    So what's your solution? Did you go all cloud and accept that your data will be unavailable if a server overheats at Apple? Do you keep it locally on your iPad and if so, how do you backup that data? Did you find a good solution to use your iPad in combination with a NAS? Curious to hear about your data management on iPad!

    submitted by /u/TACSIO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel