• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 23, 2018

    iPhoneX Applecare theft and loss

    iPhoneX Applecare theft and loss


    Applecare theft and loss

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 08:57 AM PDT

    Can you add this as an option if you're six months into apples upgrade program?

    submitted by /u/FlyPenFly
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Apple Leather Case in Saddle Brown. New in original box.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 01:42 PM PDT

    Paid $50. Message me to buy for $30. I'm too lazy to ship so would be great if you live in Orange County California so we can meet up for the transaction...like a Starbucks.

    submitted by /u/nicolasram
    [link] [comments]

    PhoneBuff tested the XS Max up against the Note 9 and Pixel 3 XL. Even with the 8GB RAM the Note 9 has, the XS Max completed the same tasks 14 seconds faster than the Note 9 and over a minute faster than the Pixel 3 XL.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 04:32 PM PDT

    Iphone X curious black spot

    Posted: 23 Oct 2018 12:40 PM PDT

    Iphone X curious black spot

    Last weekend my Iphone X (8 month old) has this mysterious black spot or whatever it is in the bottom left corner. I did not dropped it ..okay it has touched the ground a month ago but the glass and nothing was broken. Does anybody know what it is? Seems to be dead pixels?? Will apple fix this for free?

    https://i.redd.it/hnv03jzenzt11.jpg

    submitted by /u/Deekay_MW
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone can still unlock with swipe up after locking with side button.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 08:55 PM PDT

    IDK if this has been posted before, but I've had my iPhone x since February and I have the 30 second auto lock on my phone. Whenever I am done using it however, I sometimes lock the screen with the side lock button instead of waiting for the screen to dim and auto lock in 30 seconds, I notice that my phone can still be unlocked with just a swipe up from the bottom A few seconds after locking it. Anyone have any experience with this?

    submitted by /u/ix3ph09
    [link] [comments]

    will running a beta profile on iphone x affect my xs max upgrade?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 04:29 PM PDT

    hello all! i currently own an iphone x and tomorrow i will be receiving my iphone xs max and i'm currently in the process of making sure everything on my phone is safely backed up to icloud so i can avoid any issues when transferring my data to my new phone. but i face an issue....

    if i have an ios 12 developer beta profile running on my iphone x, will that affect the transfer of data to my xs max which will not have a developer beta profile?

    advice/answers greatly appreciated 🙏

    submitted by /u/jaredte19
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel