• Breaking News

    Monday, October 22, 2018

    iPhone Your iPhone cannot make and receive calls or access cellular data until it has been updated

    iPhone Your iPhone cannot make and receive calls or access cellular data until it has been updated


    Your iPhone cannot make and receive calls or access cellular data until it has been updated

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 01:40 PM PDT

    My iPhone 7 has recently been giving me the error message "Your iPhone cannot make and receive calls or access cellular data until it has been updated." I recently dropped my phone and the screen cracked but it worked fine for another week until now. Has anyone had this problem and is there a solution? Or is my phone just broken?

    Thanks for any help:)

    submitted by /u/MTizz_
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone hard reset pass-code?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 09:09 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, i need some help.

    so recently my aunt has given me a spare IPhone 5 for a replacement of my broken I.7. so there was still a pass-code on it and she never told me it or remembered, so i try hard resetting it and upgrading it to IOS 12, it says press the home button to continue with upgrade, but there shouldn't be a pass-code i dont think, so if anyone could tell me how to get rid of it that would be great, thank you.

    submitted by /u/VirtualMickey56
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s plus not charging

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 05:43 PM PDT

    I've tried hard resetting it, charging with 3 different apple cords, and removing lint from the charging port. I can get it to charge rarely whenever i shake or tap my iphone a little so I assume theres some loose connection issue inside of the phone. I would have no problem opening it to fix it but I'm not sure where/what would actually be loose. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/mefirstdime
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Audio Wont Work

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 11:06 AM PDT

    Hey Guys

    I have an iPhone 7 Plus and recently I have been noticing some issues regarding audio. I started noticing it when my videos I record through the camera app or snapchat had no audio to it. All my videos I recorded were muted. I then recently found out that this is affecting my calls too, as I cannot speak to or hear anyone from my phone when I'm calling them. Its important to note that I can still watch YouTube videos, listen to music, and watch older videos I recorded all with perfect volume. Additionally, it takes my iPhone 5 minutes to turn on once I reset it. I've went through the settings and everything regarding audio and sound should be functioning properly, including the microphone settings.

    Any ideas on what could be the issue or how I can fix it? Any help would be grateful. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/someguy_namedcade
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 horizontal lines problem, what can i do?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 02:59 AM PDT

    My phone started showing horizontal line on all text, and is now doing it all the time. Could it be a hardware issue? I have tried: hard resetting and reinstalling iOS 12 3/4 times.

    submitted by /u/every39
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 6s proximinity sensor issue! Can't turn my phone off after call.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 06:17 AM PDT

    I have an Iphone6s. When I make a phone call, due to the proximinity sensor, I can't hang up! It will just flash off on off on. Can anyone please tell me how to turn it off?!! I googled but couldn't find the right way to fix it.

    submitted by /u/Swanreply
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel