• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 20, 2018

    iPhone What the hell is with the whole 'cannot download apps larger than 150 mb using cellular data' in the App store?? Is there ANY way to bypass this?

    iPhone What the hell is with the whole 'cannot download apps larger than 150 mb using cellular data' in the App store?? Is there ANY way to bypass this?


    What the hell is with the whole 'cannot download apps larger than 150 mb using cellular data' in the App store?? Is there ANY way to bypass this?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 09:34 PM PDT

    ((I kinda got offtrack in the beginning and ranted just a bit there, sorry🤦🏼‍♀️🙄))

    Seriously, that is SUCH bullshit, especially because I haven't been able to find any way to turn that off.🤬 While I do have WiFi at home (can't imagine how pissed those who DON'T have WiFi at home would be...😑), it is ridiculously slow when downloading; using my cellular data downloads literally 3-4 times faster. Then to slam the nail on the head for this whole thing, I pay a shitload more to get unlimited data to be able to use it instead of WiFi, so yeah, just now seeing that bullshit message for the first time has me pretty pissed.

    So that said... IS there any way to bypass this? The only one I found only worked because it was a bug, which Apple has since "fixed".🤦🏼‍♀️

    submitted by /u/Becca_Taylor
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8+ stuck in reset mode

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 06:18 PM PDT

    Help, my iPhone froze and then began to reset itself. It has now been on a black screen with the loading circle for three hours. I have tried holding all the buttons, holding the volume down and power button, etc. Really can't afford a new one, please help.

    submitted by /u/kihemmings
    [link] [comments]

    How to recover deleted photos on iPhone (Not as simple as it seems)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 05:50 PM PDT

    Preface: This is for my father, who worked in a tech field for decades before he retired 10 years or so ago, and since then has been insistent on shunning new tech and kludging together solutions he understands to bypass using easy, modern methods. So if what follows sounds stupid and counterproductive, it's because it is.

    My dad apparently has been transferring photos off his iPhone by using the Enable Disk Use option to manually select, copy and delete folders from his phone in Windows File Explorer. Every 4-6 months he manually sorts everything into folders directly, bypassing any transfer software. He then, again in the file explorer, deletes the folders containing the originals off his phone. He has disabled photostream and icloud because he "doesn't like the cloud." He called me up in a panic tonight because without realizing it, he had apparently copied 2 of 3 folders that he was transferring and then deleted all three. This erased about 6 months worth of family gatherings, trips and vacations (it's been a busy year for them.) I had him plug the phone back in and check the recycling bin to see if he could restore it from there, I also had him check the recently deleted folder on his phone. Neither of them had anything in it.

    Any chance these photos are in limbo somewhere they can be recovered, or is he screwed? (And yes, I've already read him the riot act about backing his stuff up. He worked on banking computer systems, he should know better.)

    submitted by /u/GandhiOwnsYou
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Battery Error?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 05:13 AM PDT

    Hello,

    So I recently had an issue this morning with my iPhone shutting off (6S, iOS 11).

    I was texting a friend (while multitasking on YouTube) when my iPhone started acting up. The screen flickered black before powering off with no warning whatsoever. When I tried to force restart the error showing that it needed to be charged came up and would not let me reboot the phone until it was plugged in and charging. The thing is, I did not have anywhere near low battery when it shut off and the moment I plugged it in to charge it showed I had 72% battery remaining once it fully restarted.

    If anyone has any advice or insight to this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Not_Ben_Stein
    [link] [comments]

    Pull Photos Uploaded into iPhone from Another Computer?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 08:55 AM PDT

    I'm on iOS 12.01 and I need to download some photos I uploaded via iTunes on another computer to my current computer (both Windows 10). To be clear, these are not photos I took on the iPhone. On the new computer, iTunes claims it wants to delete them to allow syncing. Browsing the device in Windows Explorer doesn't show these photos and the Photos app doesn't show them either. The photos are all mine and I have a hard time believing Apple won't let me copy my own photos to a different computer. I'm traveling for the next 6 weeks, so access to the other computer isn't possible.

    submitted by /u/dgb75
    [link] [comments]

    Help!!!! iPhone 8 Plus - restored with year old backup and lost photos- any way to get photos back?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 07:30 AM PDT

    Going from Google Pixel v1 to iPhone XR on Verizon

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 04:43 AM PDT

    This is probably a really dumb question, but I wanted to verify before I went and pre-ordered the XR today.

    I'm a Verizon customer, currently using a Google Pixel. I'd like to switch over to the iPhone XR. I want to buy it directly from Apple. I can just order it and then when it comes in what is the process I have to do to "switch service" over to the iPhone? Do I need to take it to a Verizon store when the iPhone comes in my mail so they can do that?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/chillysurfer
    [link] [comments]

    Microphone sound

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 04:03 AM PDT

    How do I turn off the sound every time I hit the microphone button?

    submitted by /u/E-A-G-L-E-S_Eagles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel