• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 18, 2018

    iPhone This sub

    iPhone This sub


    This sub

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 06:18 AM PDT

    Absolutely in love.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 06:48 PM PDT

    Just Downgraded my iPhone 4s to IOS 6 from 9 , it’s running like a beast now and sooo much faster & smooth + the nostalgia is great haha

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 12:36 PM PDT

    Decided to go naked because I had “first screen replacement free” coverage - big mistake

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 06:53 PM PDT

    Apple announces iPad Pro and Mac event for October 30th

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 09:38 AM PDT

    So people were complaining about my screenprotector...;)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 11:42 PM PDT

    I destroyed/made better an iPhone 7

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 07:49 AM PDT

    I destroyed/made better an iPhone 7

    I bought a super scruffy black iPhone 7, the scuffs and general dullness of the iPhone 7 started to annoy me...… so I took some sandpaper to it!

    I've probably killed the resale value, but its unique and I do like, many won't. Here it is: https://imgur.com/a/Tqcf7ti

    https://i.redd.it/88b2m707jys11.jpg

    submitted by /u/praf973
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify updates Premium service with personalized artist radio stations

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 05:11 AM PDT

    I had to read this twice. However, at second glance the wording is very off. I knew instantly it was bogus. Be careful. They’re getting sneaky.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 08:56 AM PDT

    Something interesting I just noticed: the filament in the lightbulb of the Tips app icon is in the shape of a T, for Tips.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 05:21 PM PDT

    This is a new one. Never seen this pop-up before. On iPhone X.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 08:02 PM PDT

    iPhone XR the future? (No more OLED eye strain?)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 05:58 AM PDT

    I'll start by saying that I bought the iPhone XS Max and really feel it is a quality phone, but from the moment I started using it experienced strange sensations behind my eyes as if I was starting to get a headache. After hours of research this is a common symptom that occurs when the screen you are using manages its brightness with PWM or Pulse Width Modulation. This technology is really the only way Samsung has chosen to manage brightness levels in their OLED panels from the beginning and can really end up messing up your vision.

    I think Apple offering a new phone this year that carry's the flag ship benefits (Face ID. A12. Full phone screen) but with a state of the art LCD panel from Japan Display (yes we know the resolution isn't the same as the OLED panel but it will look just as good because of technology) tells me that Apple knows something is sub par with OLED even after incorporating it after a long period of time waiting for the technology to get up to "par" with their expectations.

    Japan display even started to try and switch to OLED technology when Apple slowed down orders for LCDs when the iPhone X released, but now they are back to full ramp up mode to meet LCD demands with the new technologies they have been working on for quite some time. I am hopeful this is the path Apple is going, cutting edge LCD and dump this epileptic nightmare technology that is Samsung OLED.

    submitted by /u/coinegg
    [link] [comments]

    Carrier employee unboxing iPhone before giving to customer.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 03:22 PM PDT

    When you're getting a new phone at a carrier store, do you care about the fact that most employees unbox the phone first to do what they call "activating" before giving it to the customers?

    It really bothers me.

    submitted by /u/glowing-oranges
    [link] [comments]

    Getting Facebook profile photos to iOS contacts?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 07:59 AM PDT

    Greetings,

    I used to use an app called Sync.Me to get my Facebook friends' profile photos assigned to my iOS contacts. The app, Sync.ME, stoped working when I upgraded to iOS 12. Is there another app that works? I've tried a few with no success.

    submitted by /u/00squirrel
    [link] [comments]

    LPT: If you accidentally submerge your iPhone into the water, Apple recommends waiting around 5hrs before connecting a lightning accessory to it.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 10:42 AM PDT

    https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT207043

    Chances are, you'll end up frying up the entire circuit of your iPhone if you plug it in without letting it dry out completely.

    submitted by /u/Pretentious_Fella
    [link] [comments]

    Showerthought: Everyone knows BLUE bubbles in iMessage are the only acceptable form of communication ...and yet the iMessage app icon is GREEN instead of blue!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 02:33 PM PDT

    hello i have a iphone 5s and every time i go to pictures or videos in the gallery I need internet to watch my videos and to see the pictures clearly PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 09:54 AM PDT

    RESULTS: iPhone XR Color Poll M/F/ALL [300+ SURVEYED]

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 07:18 AM PDT

    Why is iOS Mail search so bad?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 09:31 PM PDT

    Every time I have to search for anything it always brings up tons of unrelated results that don't even include any of the words I've searched for. Does this happen with anyone else? Is there a solution?

    submitted by /u/Lyrr3d
    [link] [comments]

    Every new Nakatani for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. Just open in browser (or Imgur all) and save as photo. It will automatically adjust to fit your phone once you change in settings.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 06:09 PM PDT

    If i get my battery replaced, will my phone need to go through a factory reset? also how much is it?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 07:49 AM PDT

    No text tone when phone xs is locked on ios 12.... anyone else have this issue?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 07:45 AM PDT

    incoming text tones work great when unlocked... but when locked even when emergency bypass is turned on it doesn't make a sound.

    Checked all the standard stuff like dnd, notification settings, ect.... but none of that should affect emergency bypass

    submitted by /u/rickselest
    [link] [comments]

    Any XR buyers worried they may end up missing 3D Touch?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 05:28 AM PDT

    I plan on preordering tomorrow night and will be going from an X to the XR. It's hard to say it's a true upgrade with all of the compromises but i don't consider it a downgrade for me either. I do wonder if I'll find myself missing 3D Touch. I know most people don't know what it is or that it even exists but I feel like maybe I use it more than I realize. I use it most often in Apple apps like Photos or Mail but also quite often to pull up a widget from an app icon like to get transit times in Citymapper. It was encouraging to see that Apple created a workaround for Control Center on the XR but disappointing that they did not engineer a system wide workaround.

    Any of you upgrading and think you might miss it when it's gone?

    submitted by /u/mosi76
    [link] [comments]

    Video screen capture app?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 07:37 AM PDT

    I Ike to screen capture images off my iPhone . But is there a way to capture video that is playing on screen like I do with image ? I imagine if it works correctly I could be capturing this as I type out this post letter by letter ?

    I have not seen any feature like this. Does android have it ? Ok thanks for any information on it.

    submitted by /u/hotpocketsaregood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel