• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 21, 2018

    iPhone Text notifications not working

    iPhone Text notifications not working


    Text notifications not working

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 09:33 PM PDT

    All i know is that i changed the date to like November 2022 and since i put it back i haven't been getting any notifications for text messages and that's what's weird it's just text messages

    submitted by /u/Bogardii99
    [link] [comments]

    Automated Text Messages

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 01:14 PM PDT

    Hi, this is a problem I've been having for a while. I frequently get texts from automated systems about politics and advertising certain candidates for office. I want these messages to stop, and everytime I block a number, a new number will show up.

    The weird thing about this is each message addresses me as "Loara" even though that isn't my name. No one in my family phone plan has that name, and I never gave out my information under that name.

    So my question is, can I somehow opt out of these messages? Or do I need to do some research into why I'm getting these messages that seem like have been signed up for?

    submitted by /u/PrinceWest
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer photos pc to iphone problem

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:16 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I switched android to ios so Im rookie.I want to send my 2k photos from pc to iphone.But when I try to sent my photos via itunes.I couldn't delete some of them in my phone. So I want to send my photos but it also has to be deletable, I tried some of programs but they sent same like itunes, undeletable. So I want to sent them also want to delete them whenever I want it.Do you know any other way to send ?

    submitted by /u/ArtemisEntreri_
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Activate. An update is required to activate your iPhone.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 11:53 AM PDT

    My by now very old iPhone 5S stopped picking up mobile signal the other month so I replaced it, but decided to do a full restart on the phone so I could pass it on to a friend if needed. After, I started having the same problems detailed in this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/mobilerepair/comments/8of9ln/is_there_a_way_of_activating_iphones_that_say/ . After a licensed Apple retailer couldn't help I did the full reset (hold down the lock and home buttons until sync to iTunes comes up). Once the options came up in iTunes I chose to 'Restore', which seemed like it would work but then when I go to set it up it says "Unable to Activate. An update is required to activate your iPhone". This seems to be a problem with the logic board(?) from what other people have said but I'm no expert with technology. I was wondering if anyone had any advice about whether that is correct, whether there is any way for me to fix it and whether it's at all possible to salvage. Thanks guys.

    P.S. It's the same problem as detailed in this post: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8552696 .

    submitted by /u/TotoBanana123
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 bricked during Update

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 11:26 AM PDT

    iphone 7 bricked during my update to ios 12, i had tweakboxapp installed (thats probably the problem), but even if i want to hard reset it (plug it in to PC, and hold down homne button) that doesnt work, or when i hold volume down and power it doesnt work

    submitted by /u/Itz_Splash
    [link] [comments]

    Virus app on iPhone?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 06:03 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, today I was setting my allowed apps on the screen time feature and encountered an app without any image/logo named "BD..." followed by a bunch of random numbers and letters. Does anyone know what it might be?

    submitted by /u/autumn_lover_
    [link] [comments]

    Screen time not showing up for child account, anyone else having this problem?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 05:41 AM PDT

    Hey, So as the title says, I have set up screen time on a child account and when I am trying to view their screen time from my phone, it does not show the usage. It will show the settings for changing app limits etc, but I cannot view the graphs and times.

    If I access it from the child's phone, I can see all that information.

    We are all on the latest iOS version. My phone is an 8+ and the child phone is an SE.

    Does anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/hermitunderthebridge
    [link] [comments]

    Network doesn’t work after briefly being out of range

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:57 AM PDT

    This seems to be happening more and more. On my iPhone X, after losing network (building/subway) and coming back into network, I'll have no internet or calls. LTE and bars always shows that network is available but doesn't work. It fixes itself after restarting the phone.

    Ive tried resetting network settings.

    I'm on iOS 12.0.1 on the t mobile network in NYC.

    submitted by /u/LifeBeginsAt10kRPM
    [link] [comments]

    Can I subtly ignore a call?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:09 AM PDT

    This may be a dumb question, but I have a friend who calls ALL the time (like, several times a day and wants to talk for hours). Because I'm not trying to start drama, I don't want to send the call to voicemail and let the friend know that he's being ignored...but that means I have to wait through all the rings every time. It's super annoying if I'm trying to listen to music, use an app, text somebody, etc.

    Basically, is there a way to cut the ringing short on my end without the other person knowing?

    submitted by /u/alainalaina
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t send pictures in messages anymore?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:07 AM PDT

    This started 3 days ago I can't click on pictures button in messages it not responding

    submitted by /u/Mortalpuncher
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone Photos and Icloud

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:12 AM PDT

    I'm trying to help my wife out with her iphone. It seems a bit tedious to figure out a straightforward problem.

    Her phone memory is full. Most of it are pictures that she wants to keep.

    -I tried to plug it into my PC and drag and drop photos over onto the PC. However, when I connect the phone via USB there are no phone icons in My PC to click on.

    -I tried to go the iCloud route my enabling iCloud and agreeing to pay Apple for their storage. However, I enabled iCloud and set up payment and the phone hasn't done a thing yet. It's plugged in, connected to wifi, and locked, just like the phone says to do. Still, the phone memory is full and iCloud hasn't done a thing yet.

    Then, while researching iCloud, I learned that most people have problems with losing photos off of their iCloud when deleting them from their iPhone. That's the whole purpose for buying the iCloud. Is there a way to prevent this issue?

    How do I get these pictures off of my wife's phone the quickest, easiest way without having them completely deleted. Why is this so complicated?

    submitted by /u/zach3wr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel