• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 21, 2018

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Just reminder, iOS 12.x SEP isn't compatible with iOS 11.3 - 11.4.1 (and 11.3b5 - 11.4b3) on A9 - A11 device!

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Just reminder, iOS 12.x SEP isn't compatible with iOS 11.3 - 11.4.1 (and 11.3b5 - 11.4b3) on A9 - A11 device!


    [Discussion] Just reminder, iOS 12.x SEP isn't compatible with iOS 11.3 - 11.4.1 (and 11.3b5 - 11.4b3) on A9 - A11 device!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:40 PM PDT

    Due to many people seeing this ...

    No more re-restore / downgrade / upgrade to iOS 11.3 - 11.4.1 (and 11.3b5 - 11.4b3) even with blobs and jailbreak or nonceset tools on A9 - A11 device which is:

    • iPhone 6S

    • iPhone 6S+

    • iPhone SE

    • iPhone 7

    • iPhone 7+

    • iPhone 8

    • iPhone 8+

    • iPhone X

    • iPad 5

    • iPad 6

    • iPad Pro ...

    Because latest signed iOS 12.x SEP isn't compatible with iOS 11.3 - 11.4.1 (and 11.3b5 - 11.4b3) on A9 - A11 device. So don't ever try this, or you will restore to the latest firmware. RIP Futurerestore on A9 - A11 device.


    But you can still able to re-restore / downgrade / upgrade to iOS 11.3 - 11.4.1 (and 11.3b5 - 11.4b3) with blobs and jailbreak or nonceset tools on A7 - A8 device which is:

    • iPhone 5S

    • iPhone 6

    • iPhone 6+

    • iPad Air 1

    • iPad Air 2

    • iPad Mini 2

    • iPad Mini 3

    • iPad Mini 4

    • iPod 6th

    Because latest signed iOS 12.x SEP is still compatible with iOS 11.3 - 11.4.1 (and 11.3b5 - 11.4b3) on A7 - A8 device. So use this wisely, do it now if you want re-restore / downgrade / upgrade your A7 - A8 device before Apple patch this. How ? Please search this subs ... That's it, i hope this made things a bit more clear.

    submitted by /u/wb0815
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] TENCydiaHome iOS 10 AppStore home screen for cydia

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 09:20 AM PDT

    [Question] *IF* Jay Freeman does indeed support development of Unc0ver and *IF* we see proof of this, Isn’t this the criteria that Ryan Petrich wanted met in order to update his tweaks (Activator) for iOS 11? Could it happen soon?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 09:54 AM PDT

    [Update] The unc0ver jailbreak has just been updated to V1

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 12:00 PM PDT

    [Discussion] So I'm here to share a new error of unc0ver which I can't find anywhere else on the internet.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:59 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/ahBWpQt

    https://github.com/pwn20wndstuff/Undecimus/blob/26597804c34c8f1e2c79fb4d76bbfc3836f00bfb/Undecimus/ViewController.m#L1644

    My iPhone X running iOS 11.2.1 was jailbroken since Electra released it's very first version for 11.2-11.3.x. It was working flawlessly these days but recently I have observed some issue to the ldrestart command. That ldrestart command was initially working well but in this month it began to fail to reboot properly and I always had to restart and rejailbreak to get my phone working again. Yesterday when I ran this command once again the phone was instantly trapped to an infinity respring as long as Electra tweak mode enabled.

    As a new jailbreak tool called unc0ver has been released last week, I came up with trying this well-known so-called drama-free jailbreak tool. Posts on this subreddit said that it will do everything about swapping for me including automatically remove Electra files and restore rootfs. But when I installed the latest RC9 version from a signing service and clicked on that jailbreak button with restore rootfs option enabled and MP mode selected, it just rebooted my phone to unjailbroken state after asking me to reboot at 40/50. If I switch that restore option off it could certainly jailbroke my phone but with all the tweaks retained and nonfunctioning.

    Luckily OpenSSH was also retained and was still functioning(root password not even recovered to default). After some search I installed ElectraRemover and found out that I did my initial jailbreak too early by a 'prereleased' Electra tool so no APFS snapshot for rootfs is generated, but ElectraRemover did remove Cydia for me. New Cydia from unc0ver would then be installed after manually remove '.installed_unc0ver' file by SSH.

    So I finally got new Cydia from unc0ver working, but all tweaks were still there and not functioning. The new Cydia source list from unc0ver was present and merged with my original one from Electra. I could see two Substrates in Cydia, one installed and other not. So I decided to uninstall the one from Electra(Substrate Compatibiliy Layer) manually along with all tweaks depended on it.

    After doing so I relaunched Cydia and found it's language turned into not English nor my local language(it was I don't know Italy or what). All sources and tweaks were disappeared. Then I rebooted my phone just to find that I can't jailbreak again as that error I firstly mentioned always appears. I also lose custom phone name and wifi passwords in settings. Messages are all disappeared as well, and an exclamation badge on its app icon. Control Center won't work as the phone freezes instantly after the pull down gesture is performed. Tried to do an iTunes recover but with no luck. OpenSSH is also gone after I did that operation to remove Substrate.

    So now I have to restore my phone to stock iOS 12. Jailbreaks nowadays are too fragile that in order not to lose my jailbreakable state I have to tune those critical configurations very carefully. I have to admit that I was getting old and dumb and jailbreaking is no longer suitable for me to play with. Maybe I need to learn to use stock iOS and try not to bother new jailbreaks anymore, considering always swap to latest iPhones without jailbreaking in the future, or going back to play with a rootable and downgradable Android instead. My flair is also recovered to my latest stable untether-jailbreakable phone and iOS version. Thanks to all of users and posts in this subreddit and tools from devs for helping me with jailbreaking.

    submitted by /u/rllb
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] PLEASE do a rootfs restore with unc0ver v1 before making a post about any issues

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 12:01 AM PDT

    If you got a broken cydia, broken tweaks, a random error or whatever please don't go and make a new help post without first trying this. That's exactly why this feature exists, it basically does rollectra without erasing user data to clean up your filesytem.

    Here's what you need to do:

    • Make sure you're using latest unc0ver 1.0

    • Toggle rootfs restore on

    • Wait for "The device will be restarted", (it can take some time on step 40 or something) if you don't get it, something went wrong and you should try again. If you get an error, then you can post about it and ask pwn

    • Click ok and wait for restart

    • Open unc0ver again and DISABLE the option

    • Click jailbreak

    If you get issues now, that is a problem with the jailbreak and you can post it and tell pwn along with details of the error & device

    submitted by /u/Xstaloner
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] Cydia Community Tab ( idevicehacked.com ) + darkmode and 3 news sources

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 12:05 PM PDT

    [Update] Flex 3 Beta 49 Released - Improved App Processing

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:04 AM PDT

    [Request] In order to find downloaded MBs of the app. I have to do the math to find out. Wouldn’t it be great to 3D Touch the downloading app and get all the details in a widget.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 12:56 AM PDT

    [Question] unc0ver V1 just bootlooped by iPhone

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 01:10 PM PDT

    I just used the new uncover v1 to jailbreak on my iPhone on iOS 11.1.2. It came up with the error that it failed to remount root fs then rebooted. It now goes to the apple logo and then reboots. Any ideas? I do have blobs for 11.3.1 so maybe a future restore is possible?

    submitted by /u/xynok
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How to disable the "iPhone is disabled"

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 05:41 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I've been wondering whether it is possible to disable the passcode attempts on the lockscreen (or make them infinitie) without removing the postcode. or is there an option to unlock your device with Touch ID only?

    Using a Jailbroken iPhone 8 Plus, Electra, iOS Version: 11.3

    Please, help! Sorry if this has been asked already, google and the search but did not quite help.

    submitted by /u/n0sorry
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP]I am getting this error again and again.. it says my phone is jail broken but I can’t see cydia

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 12:35 AM PDT

    [Question] Need help finding a tweak which made table view cells like iPhone X

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 04:41 AM PDT

    [Question] After trying to jailbreak with unc0ver my phone is stuck in recovery mode. I already tried reiboot with no success. Is it possible to upgrade and future restore back down to ios11.4b3?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:45 PM PDT

    [Question] Anyone having random resprings while jailbroken with Unc0ver?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:43 PM PDT

    It's been a few days for me switching from Electra to Unc0ver, went from RC2 to V1, but anytime I'm just on my phone, my phone would randomly respring, anyone know if this is something being worked on, something tweak related, or just if anyone else is having this issue?

    submitted by /u/aussie_asian
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How to turn these dark / grey

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 04:49 PM PDT

    [Discussion] pop up ads in safari

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 09:51 PM PDT

    after I jailbroke my phone with electra (11.3.1) I have been experiencing pop up ads. has anyone ever had this happen? Also affects chrome app as well. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mjones1175
    [link] [comments]

    [question] is there a tweak that would show this instead of the signal bars?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 09:44 PM PDT

    [QUESTION] Is it possible to change the Book Covers of my iBooks?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 11:51 PM PDT

    Title :P

    submitted by /u/NO0t_n00t
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Uncover V1 sent my iphone into a recovery loop.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 01:07 PM PDT

    Just used version 1 of uncover with restore rootfs on. Device rebooted and is now in recovery mode. Wondering what my options are. rootfs did not reset back on rc5 and i waited untill v1 when i heard that v1 fixed that issue. Iphone 7 plus on 11.1.1 will try to restore to 12

    Edit: now sadly on iOS 12

    submitted by /u/AbKerrik
    [link] [comments]

    [help] what is draining my battery so much? Example: evil apples I did play for about 15 mins, but I lost more than 4% while playing it, Something else is eating up my battery, because for all these apps I lost more battery than it says. CocoaTop isn’t saying anything either. 6s 11.3.1 unc0ver rc7

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 04:46 PM PDT

    [Question] What tweak makes the bubbles around each setting bar?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:50 PM PDT

    [HELP] unc0ver v1 on iPhone 8 plus just reboots the device?!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 09:11 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    I jailbroke all my devices successfully on iOS 11.3.1 except my iPhone 8 plus on 11.3.1. I tried about 100 times and then gave up.

    After the release of the unc0ver 1.0 I gave it a try- but the device just showed "(1/50)" and then just reboots. That's all!

    Any help would be very nice!

    Is there perhaps the need for some kind of rollectra action to remove some changes of the unsuccessful electra jailbreak tries?

    submitted by /u/ffutlapuztar
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Unc0ver got my phone stuck in Recovery Mode. For the love of God, is there a solution?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 08:07 AM PDT

    Title says it, after errors using every RC of Unc0ver I tested RC9 and it put my iPhone 8 (iOS 11.2.1) into Recovery Mode and I can't exit it. https://imgur.com/a/0rVqQdx

    Tried ReiBoot, it just restarts the device, exiting and then reentering recovery mode saying:"Failed to detect your device after exiting Recovery Mode! Please unlock your device or try "Repair Operating System" to get it detected!"
    Using the repair OS feature means just installing a new IPA and updating to 12.0.1.

    After that I tried RecBoot, which just says "No device in Recovery Mode found!".

    I never switched back and forth between Unc0ver and Electra either. I had Electra first, used Delectra and ElectraRemover, then used Unc0ver and that was it.

    I'm pretty desperate here, I seriously don't want to have to update my firmware. If any of you guys have any suggestions then please share them as I'll do pretty much anything. Thanks in advance.

    ALSO: This was always going to be a risk when testing an unstable jailbreak - I'm in no way blaming pwn20wnd or anyone else for this (even if he is just ignoring me as if it didn't happen).

    submitted by /u/Excremation
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Safari tweak to stop auto-reload of page when exiting browser and coming back later?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 07:24 PM PDT

    I had a tweak quite some time ago in either ios 7 or 9 that kept safari from reloading/refreshing a tab unless I hit the button. This made it so I could leave an article/recipe/spot in the page and not have to wait ages for it to load again. Anyone recall the name and know if it's Unc0ver supported?

    submitted by /u/kabincruzer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel