• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 27, 2018

    iPhone Suggestions for Backup - Not enough space for backup

    iPhone Suggestions for Backup - Not enough space for backup


    Suggestions for Backup - Not enough space for backup

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 01:46 PM PDT

    I have turned off backup data for nearly every app except for my photo library. It says "Backup Size" is 5.19 GB and "Next Backup Size" is 447.2 MB. It hasn't backed-up for a month saying my cloud storage is full and I need to pay for more. Is there an easy way to fix this without paying for more space?

    submitted by /u/yourneighborhoodbruh
    [link] [comments]

    Safari blocking camera even though I allowed it

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 05:29 PM PDT

    So I was going to use the camera in a site using safari and it asked if I wanted to allow the site to use the camera and I did but all I got was black like if I didn't allowed it I even tried with other iPhone and I got the same results. the site

    submitted by /u/PanComido120
    [link] [comments]

    Phone App Permanently Frozen

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 01:32 PM PDT

    My Phone app has been permanently frozen for a week since I updated the IOS. No amount of hard resets has fixed it. The only way I make calls now is with SIRI. Everything else on the phone works fine otherwise. I have a IPhone SE. Any advice to unfreeze it?

    submitted by /u/yourneighborhoodbruh
    [link] [comments]

    Does a U.S. purchased iPhone XS work when travelling to Canada?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 10:35 AM PDT

    I'm looking to purchase an XS soon, and I'll be going on a trip to Canada. I realize I have to call Verizon and tell them I'd like an international plan for Canada, but will the XS itself have any issues with Canadian towers?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/chillysurfer
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t my Alias Mail account show under Sent items?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 05:35 AM PDT

    Only my main account shows up in Sent, but not my Alias email.

    submitted by /u/Alabaster13
    [link] [comments]

    ?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2018 06:15 AM PDT

    okay so when i'm playing music, it is a darker version of my background screenshot but my friend, hers is just white i have a 6s and she has the 8. what's the difference? she wants the change hers so it's like mine but i'm not sure how

    submitted by /u/maddoxowo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel