• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 14, 2018

    iPhone Permanently Deleted Photos and Videos

    iPhone Permanently Deleted Photos and Videos


    Permanently Deleted Photos and Videos

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 09:10 PM PDT

    A while ago I deleted a bunch of photos and videos from camera roll and recently deleted and I was wondering if there was some way I could get them back. I did not save them using iCloud at all. However, I had made projects in iMovie with them but also deleted them there. Is there a way I could get them back through iMovie also ?

    submitted by /u/matt_alzu
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone camera makes buzzing sound

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 04:31 PM PDT

    iPhone rear camera makes buzzing sounds when you open the app , then the picture in the viewfinder turns all blurry and hazy. Does anyone know why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/middle_xx
    [link] [comments]

    Not recieving texts on Straight Talk

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 01:06 PM PDT

    I recently switched Sims from att to Verizon on a Google pixel XL and for some odd reason I can send texts use data and make and receive calls but I cannot receive texts. UNLESS I dial a strange number #60# it means nothing but it resets my tower and instead of saying Verizon Wireless it only says Verizon, and I get a couple texts until it restors back to normal. Then I no longer receive texts. Straight talk keeps making me jump through the same loops and nothing works. Please help if someone knows. Or has any ideas. I'm getting P***D

    submitted by /u/Tangodown1080
    [link] [comments]

    Photos Appearing Gray when Sending

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 10:40 AM PDT

    My fiancé has recently begun having problems with sending pictures in text messages. They appear normal in her preview, but are covered by a gray box whenever sent (seen by both her and the receiver). Anybody else have experience with this issue?

    submitted by /u/AcetylCoA1856
    [link] [comments]

    Online Apps not Opening

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 10:27 AM PDT

    I recently got an 8, and its been a week but there are some apps that are not opening.

    Most of the apps that needs online connection such as: Youtube, Discord, Instagram, Starbucks, BoA, and all Online games Does not open

    However, there are some app that opens such as: Twitter, Snapchat, Uber, Maps, Find iPhone etc. So there shouldn't be any Wifi/Cellular Data Problem.

    When I open the app, for example Youtube, the logo comes up and stays on for around 20 sec and just crashes, same for other apps.

    My phone is not jailbroken, I tried restarting my phone, my storage is only 12/64GB

    Did I get some kind of Virus? I did go to some NSFW websites but I haven't downloaded anything... Plus iPhones are known for not getting viruses? I also tried clearing the website data.

    Please help me, Thank you.

    submitted by /u/TaiGuy57
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel