• Breaking News

    Monday, October 22, 2018

    iPhone On weekdays, Maps says how long it is to work. On weekends...

    iPhone On weekdays, Maps says how long it is to work. On weekends...


    On weekdays, Maps says how long it is to work. On weekends...

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 08:49 PM PDT

    To view the desktop version of a site on your iPhone or iPad (and not use the mobile version), Long press the Reload button in the far right of the address bar and select “Request Desktop site”

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 05:33 AM PDT

    Apple's iPhone XS Max smashes Google's Pixel 3 in benchmark testing

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 11:26 AM PDT

    I guess, Low Power Mode is more powerful than I thought.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 10:52 PM PDT

    Whatsapp finally updated for XS Max

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 11:07 PM PDT

    Did anyone else have a hard time choosing between the XS and the XS Max?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 06:55 AM PDT

    I finally made it into a store yesterday to see if the new phones would catch my interest. They definitely did.

    My problem (first world problems...I know, I know) now is that I can't decide if I want a smaller form factor or the same form factor I have now (i8 Plus).

    Has anyone used both and decided one or the other was better?

    submitted by /u/SigmaLance
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone se !

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 11:35 PM PDT

    Out of curiosity how many are still enjoying the iPhone se ?

    submitted by /u/northlondongunner
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 appreciation post

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 08:16 AM PDT

    In the past week, I got a battery replacement, got a dope Tech21 case and updated to iOS 12.1 beta and I realized just how amazing this phone actually is, even after two years of usage my experience using the phone is better than it has ever been (mostly because of the new software and battery)

    Any happy iPhone 7 users here? Just felt like sharing my 2 cents about the phone and how awesome it is😊

    submitted by /u/lukalesic
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS (Max) - Fast Charging

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 06:33 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Who from you is using fast charging the whole time for his iPhone XS (Max), how often Fox ok charge and do you think when loading from 20-90% it will degrade the battery so much!?

    I use the 29W USB-C to lightning method and for sure it gets quite warm (not using any apps meanwhile).

    Would you recommend staying only with fast charging?

    submitted by /u/raveya
    [link] [comments]

    After briefly losing service, iPhone XS Max fails to reconnect to Cellular

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 03:21 AM PDT

    Hello

    After briefly losing service, when I go to garage or something, my brand new iPhone XS max is failing to reconnect to cellular network until restarted. Enable-Disable Plane mode gives no signal also after losing service. Only restart solves the problem.

    submitted by /u/badanas11
    [link] [comments]

    Reddit app?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 12:44 AM PDT

    So I used to use BaconReader on Android, and loved it. Since switching to iOS I'm not keen on the layout of BaconReader, can anyone recommend any reddit apps I can check out?

    submitted by /u/SimonCowellsTrousers
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR Supply In Stable Status In Major Markets, Only China Is Suffered From Delayed Delivery Date

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 04:11 PM PDT

    Which one should I buy?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 07:44 AM PDT

    Am wondering if I should buy the X or XR.

    The XR has an A12 bionic chip where as the X has an A11 chip. The A12 is 20% faster and takes 40% less power, but the XR does not have 3D touch. The X has 3D touch but a slower chip and is 2000nok more expensive (little under 250USD).

    submitted by /u/Guldahl
    [link] [comments]

    Percentage of users that suffer from connectivity/LTE issues?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 05:27 AM PDT

    I'm in the U.K. till tomorrow and unsure whether to buy the Max or not.

    What are the odds for me to get a defected phone(connectivity issues wise)?

    submitted by /u/xCaptainNutz
    [link] [comments]

    Besides a 2x optical zoom, what benefit does the telephoto lense provide now that it isn't required to take portrait photos?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 10:05 PM PDT

    I remembered the iPhone 7 Plus had a telephoto lense that was advertised to take portrait photos. In the latest keynote, the XR has the same capability to take portrait photos like the XS.

    2x optical zoom is the only thing I can think of that differed the XS camera from the XR now. Does this mean for a $250 premium, we get optical zoom, an OLED screen, and stainless steel?

    submitted by /u/EddiOS42
    [link] [comments]

    lost iphone and icloud backup problem

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 07:35 AM PDT

    So, long story short one of my family member lost their iphone with the relative whatsapp backup that was stored on icloud, they bought a non apple device for now but they need the whatsapp backup that was stored on the icloud, with the new gdpr law in europe europe should let me download all the backup data that they have but i can't find a way to do so, all i have found is website that want money to restore the data from apple cloud, but it's not what i need, anyone can help ?

    submitted by /u/Atomicnacho
    [link] [comments]

    Games that you want to be remaked/RE:released? And why?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 07:35 AM PDT

    The games that i want to be remade on iOS are:

    NDS: Time Hollow - this game had a great story and made great use of the stylus pen, but not extremely so the game would be perfect for iOS. Nanashi no Game - A japanese horror game, it made use of the stylus pen, but also not extremely making it great for iOS.

    PSP: (only controlls that made it difficult) Final Fantasy Crisis Core - the psp didn't had that much buttons, i tried playing it with an emulator and playing it went pretty good. Only issues were frame rate and controll God Eather - The game itself has a great story playing it on iPhone was pretty difficult with the controls.

    GB: Pokemon Blue/Red/Green - Having these original games on iOS would be awesome!!

    Console: Skyrim - Since this game has been made on every system so far except for Mobile Phone and macos.

    What would you like on iOS to be RE:released?

    submitted by /u/Viorlu
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 Plus vs iPhone XS

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 05:08 AM PDT

    Currently undecided on what iPhone should I upgrade to. Been a 5S user for ~5 years already. Leaning towards the 8+ because of these reasons: 1. Longer battery life 2. Larger screen 3. Cheaper price 4. Annoyed of the fact that XS doesn't show the battery % 5. Left and right swipe from the top of the XS should be for notification and the center should be for control center 6. The unequal holes at the bottom of the XS

    Would like to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/arkanaxz
    [link] [comments]

    Would you "upgrade" from an iPhone X to iPhone XR?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 10:10 AM PDT

    I'm on the fence about it. For one, I just really enjoy new phones in general. The XR has the 128 GB storage vs the 64 I have now. It would be cheaper monthly but extend my contract out an additional year. The chip will be better but will it really make a difference? Also, unsure of how much worse the LCD screen would be vs the X's OLED.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/jbarnies
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 7 is not recognizing any headphone

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 04:08 AM PDT

    So I did some research but they all say that I should go to an Apple Store But my warranty expired last month and there is no Apple Store near me

    The problem is that when I plug my headphones in my iPhone 7 the iPhone doesn't recognize that it's plugged in and plays sounds from the iPhone's built in speaker

    I have never used any 3rd party accessories on this phone

    It's not water damage because my phone didn't come in contact with water for a long time before this problem occurred

    The problem isn't from the headphones I tried different headphones that worked with my friend's phone but not with mine

    Bluetooth headphones work

    The phone charges normally but when I plug any wired headphones they don't work and they don't even show up

    I tried turning the phone off and on again

    If you can help me please do

    Any information requested from the comments will be added when I edit this post

    Edit: "Have you cleaned the charging pot?" Yes I have and I looked in it with a flash light to see clearly and there was nothing in it

    submitted by /u/SnortingSaltNItalian
    [link] [comments]

    What are some common, widespread issues with XS and Max?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 10:05 AM PDT

    I just got the Pixel 3XL and have been dealing with some issues. I was on the fence between getting one of the new iPhones or this and I just feel with some of the issues I'm having as well as the issues across the board others are having, I feel like this really isn't worth the investment. I'm on Verizon so would like specifically Verizon known issues if possible.

    I plan on keeping this phone or iPhone for a year as I can't afford switching phones as frequently as I used to . One of the major things I love about iPhones is how well they hold their value, so I feel it's a better investment financially too.

    Thanks for any feedback.

    submitted by /u/Zxphenomenalxz
    [link] [comments]

    It was my Dream that one day i will buy Iphone X And today my dream comes true :-) Feeling awesome :-D

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 10:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel