• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 16, 2018

    iPhone iPhone 5s Storage issues

    iPhone iPhone 5s Storage issues


    iPhone 5s Storage issues

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 08:35 PM PDT

    I have 15.1GB used up of 16, but the totals in the colorful bar take up only around a third of it. The "Other" section takes up 2/3 of my phone's storage, apparently, and I can't figure out what it is or how to get rid of it. Help?

    submitted by /u/xinqs
    [link] [comments]

    How do you see which songs you’ve loved/hearted on the music app?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 08:43 AM PDT

    Sorry if it's a stupid question.

    I've just downloaded a bunch of new albums and I want to heart the ones I like to add them to a pre-existing playlist. I can't see where it shows if you've loved/hearted a song or not.

    submitted by /u/theheartlessnerd
    [link] [comments]

    iphone 8 camera problem

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 11:39 AM PDT

    Hey so my front camera randomly stopped working, including my flashlight. When i switch to the front camera it just shows a black screen, the selfie camera works fine. Ive tried fully restoring my phone.

    submitted by /u/DarnHecks
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6S battery problem

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 09:15 AM PDT

    Hello I need your help real bad,I changed my battery on the 6S but it keeps doing the same thing it did before. It stays at a certain percentage for like half an hour and then it will go down 5-10%instantly. When I restart the phone I goes back to the previous percentage and does the same. That's a problem I had with the stock battery but I thought it was bra size the battery was old, Will erasing my phone and setting it up as new do anything?

    submitted by /u/tried-another
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone updated last night and now getting white screen/crashes when opening anything?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 08:34 AM PDT

    I have an IPhone 7+ and it updated to the newest version last night automatically. It's been wanting to update for awhile, but my phone did not have the space. I deleted a bunch of photos and videos this weekend, so it finally did the update automatically when plugged in last night.

    Now whenever I load any app I get a white screen and it just times out and closes. A few laod, like Chrome and Snapchat, but once I open them I can not click on anything in the app. Tried turning it off and on a few times, but that trick is not working. I also read to delete and reinstall the apps, but I can not even open the App Store to do so. Also tried a soft reset.

    Anyone heard of any errors like this with the newest update? All help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/fluffyjdawg
    [link] [comments]

    Sim-card weirdness

    Posted: 15 Oct 2018 07:59 AM PDT

    I recently broke my phone (Iphone 7), and had to send it in for repairs. During that time i borrowed my friends older IPhone 5, and just switched the Sim-cards. After i got my phone back, he coincidentally broke his own phone, and has to use the one I borrowed. For some reason he keeps getting my calls and vice versa. I did some googling, but found nothing on the issue. Unless I'm completely mistaken this shouldn't happen when we both have our own Sim-cards Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Heppyo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel