• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 21, 2018

    iPad Ipad pro education pricing with beats earphones

    iPad Ipad pro education pricing with beats earphones


    Ipad pro education pricing with beats earphones

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 06:04 AM PDT

    I'm gonna buy the iPad pro when it comes out. Only thing that bothers me is that just a while ago apple had this education discount where they gave out beats earphones when I buy an iPad pro. I know they stopped it now but I'm thinking when will they next have this education promotion?

    Feeling sucks missing out on mininally $200...

    submitted by /u/Hallolala1
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Apple pencil worth buying used?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 08:55 AM PDT

    I just got an iPad pro and I'm loving it. I'm interested in getting an apple pencil but findnthe 130$ CAD price tag a bit steep. There's some used ones on eBay for about 50$ but I'm not familiar enough with the hardware to know if I should avoid getting it secondhand. Any thoughts? Thanks 😀

    submitted by /u/relentlessjoe
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix and IOS 5.1

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 12:55 PM PDT

    I have an old Ipad 1 that my son uses to use Netflix. It happened that he messed around a bit and I had to restore the Ipad. When I tried to install Netflix from my pc (Yes, I use an old version of Itunes to get legacy apps), this time Netflix won't install, because of the compatibility (wants IOS 10 or more). I purchased this app in 2013. There is any othe method to install this app on this Ipad? I have it jailbroken already.

    Thanks for helping , my little son (22 months), says hi!

    submitted by /u/mayhem3422
    [link] [comments]

    How can I remove this pen mark from my Smart Cover?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 11:25 AM PDT

    Was given a first gen iPad. What apps actually still work?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 12:49 AM PDT

    I got Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Youtube, Plex, etc to install after some messing around but none of them actually work. The closest is Plex which will let my browse my library but nothing will play. Is there anything that actually works on ios 5.11? I know it's old but it can't just be a paperweight...

    submitted by /u/flamingboard
    [link] [comments]

    Is Ipad a good desicion?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 11:39 AM PDT

    So im switching between Samsung tab s3 or Ipad 9.7 (2018). I have never ever had any apple device in my life, so im a bit scared about buying the Ipad, is it going to be worth it? Will I like it? Im not planning on switching entirely ino apple ecosystem and I like my galaxy phone a lot. But any way, Im going to be using tablet mainly for book reading, note taking, and videos. Can you guys give an advice?

    submitted by /u/Pauliens
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 2018 keeps restarting

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 11:30 AM PDT

    I created this post to inquire whether anybody else was having this problem and/or found a way to fix it.

    My iPad has been crashing since yesterday, semi-constantly. First it only occurred specifically every time I tried to open a PDF in any app (opening the PDF might be a coincidence, as a student I mainly use it to open PDFs and make notes in Notability) but today it crashes when I'm on the home screen too.

    I contacted Apple support and is expected to get a call tomorrow but until then I wanted to ask whether anybody has/had this problem so far and if they have, ask for a solution.

    EDIT: Yes I have restarted it, hard restarted it and also factory reset it (backed it up and restored it after factory reset if that matters)

    submitted by /u/dragozal
    [link] [comments]

    anyone bought used ipad and had applecare transferred to them?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 10:36 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, like the title asks, has anyone bought a used ipad where the previous owner had applecare and you had them transfer it to your name?

    this link from apple support describes the process: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202712

    Asking for experiences in doing this like at what point in the transaction you and the seller agreed to do the transfer, how smooth the process was etc.

    a sincere thank you

    submitted by /u/chromelife
    [link] [comments]

    A weird issue with the YouTube app

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 11:12 PM PDT

    I have an iPad 2017 (iPad 5?) and for a long time now I have a weird bug in the YouTube app. When watching in full screen, every 30 sec or so the UI pops up as if I tapped the screen. Every time it does that I uninstall the app and reinstall it, and turns off auto update. This usually make it go away for a week or so, and then, even without updating the app it happens again. Updating the app doesn't solve it. Anyone have any idea what causing this or how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/RoNNoR1574
    [link] [comments]

    Guesses to how iPad came up with the new close app panel on ios12

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 09:14 AM PDT

    It seems the previous simple pull up control panel with a huge swiping motion that may look similar to how the masses paid respect to a very naughty guy was too simple, so they decided to complicate the motion a bit.

    For those of you not on iOS 12, I will do my best to describe the motion:

    Starting from the hot bar on the center divider, slowly slide up about a quarter of the way up the screen, then to the right about half a finger width, then stop. Look for the running apps poking their head out on the left side of the screen, then try to flick your finger up and to the right to show the running apps. My current success rate is about 33%, hoping to get that up to 50% with practice. But I think it would help if I got into the mindset of apple and understand the gesture to make it more fluid to imitate, so I came up with a short list of motions I feel this might imitate.

    Doodling a fishing pole on the screen

    Filleting a fish hanging on a hook

    John Madden drawing out a running play

    Harry Potter's secret toad spell

    Bitcoins value from September 2017 to January 2018

    Wanes world: shwing!

    Draw the side profile of an iPhone 6 Plus

    And ET's finger

    Thinking of these concepts helped me reach the 33% success rate I enjoy, and they can help you too.

    submitted by /u/vapescaped
    [link] [comments]

    Buying my first iPad

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 06:48 AM PDT

    Hey /r/iPad!

    I'm planning to pick up an iPad Mini 4 to complete my Apple ecosystem. I will be using it mostly for note taking (school) and for work.

    I have a few questions though:

    1. I want to get a Magic Keyboard with the iPad, is this smart?

    2. What are some apps I must download?

    3. Is it worth it in the first place? My main reason to get an iPad for school/work is because it's a pain to carry my MacBook everywhere, I feel like it's more convenient to carry an iPad around.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ilihasj
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on the pricing possibility for the New iPad unveiled on the 30th?.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 05:03 AM PDT

    Curious as upgrading from current generation IPad Pros.

    submitted by /u/tomJune1997
    [link] [comments]

    Screen time has bit me hard

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 08:27 AM PDT

    I had turned on Screen time on my daughter's iphone. But I had no way to actually check on the usage unless she opened the phone for me. So, I decided to turn on the screen time on my ipad. I do not recall setting a password and if I did, it was the same password that I had set on her iphone. But, when I tried using the iphone a few hours later, it had turned on the downtime for the ipad (from 4:06 to 1:06 am). When I tried to turn the screen time off, it would not accept the screen time password that I thought I had set earlier.

    As per this page (https://appletoolbox.com/2018/08/reset-the-screen-time-passcode-on-ios-12/#What_Is_the_Screen_Time_Passcode), it seems like I have set up a Content and Restriction passcode sometime in the past, which I have forgotten. It looks like Screen time has just taken that on without prompting me in any way.

    So, right now, my ipad is unusable and as I tried entering different passcodes to turn off screen time, it kept delaying for 1, 5, 15 minutes. I've now done a backup to icloud and am attempting to restore it through itunes as advised in the article.

    Screen time is such a cluster****. I dont even think it works properly as a parental control software as my daughter seems to be able to use her iphone for way longer than we should've allowed her to. And now, it has completely ruined my sunday evening, I need my ipad for work, so have to spend hours restoring it before tomorrow morning!

    submitted by /u/jaganm
    [link] [comments]

    Why is iPad trade-in at Apple.com so much higher than Gazelle?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 04:01 PM PDT

    I can get $250 for 1st gen 12.9 iPad Pro at Apple.com but only $183 at gazelle. Why is there such a big difference?

    Also, I initiated the Apple trade in and it says I have 30 days to send it in. Should I wait to make sure the new one is released before sending or is there a chance they could reneg on the $250 amount?

    submitted by /u/yoyo2332
    [link] [comments]

    How to use Google Photos as default source to share from on ipad

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 03:48 AM PDT

    On iPad if using for eg Reddit or Facebook or such if I try to share/upload a photo from library the default/only source is the iPad photo gallery, how do I instead choose a pic from my saved photos in Google Photos. I'd rather not have to download/move a photo to iPad photo library just so I can access it.

    submitted by /u/felttheneedtosay
    [link] [comments]

    iPad X with Notch concept

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 08:37 AM PDT

    Pros VS Cons.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 08:21 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm writing a small article to compare the iPad Air 2 to my Acer R11 Chromebook.

    Can anyone think of advantages of either?

    submitted by /u/LucasMediaGroup
    [link] [comments]

    My iPad mini won't finish its update, but won't function in any other way?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 06:20 PM PDT

    I've got an iPad mini that I haven't used in a while and I pretty much only use it to play games. It said I needed to plug it into the computer and hook it up to iTunes to do the update, so I did and after an eternity of waiting it said that something was wrong, it couldn't finish the update, and that it would have to be put on factory reset. Except, I don't want to do that? I don't know if everything just goes on the cloud automatically, I don't remember ever setting up an iCloud account or anything, but I really, really don't want to lose all my stuff.

    So, instead of just accepting that I couldn't do the update, my iPad won't function at all anymore. I've tried turning it off and on and it only tells me to plug it into the computer and connect to iTunes. I already did that, like three times, and haven't made anything resembling progress! I just wanna play my fucking games, is that too much to ask, Apple??

    What should my next step be?

    submitted by /u/Dangerous_Wishbone
    [link] [comments]

    Error 35

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 02:38 PM PDT

    Hello! Hoping someone has an idea how to fix this. Last night, iPad said it had an update, cool. Then I got the connect to iTunes screen. Not cool, for I don't have a computer, let alone one with iTunes. Today I trek over to my parents who do have a Mac and iTunes, download the upgrade (and subsequently try to restore when that didn't work), and I get an error 35. Apple says it's probably because their computer is too old for Mojave so i guess I'm out of luck? I don't have access to more Macs, and am 2 hours away from an Apple Store. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm totally open to a factory reset but I can't get away from the connect to iTunes screen. This is an Apple refurb iPad that I got just 2 months ago. Thanks very much!

    submitted by /u/kiwifruit14
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad Pro or Regular? Storage concerns!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2018 05:00 PM PDT

    Im buying an ipad today (im an impulse buyer dont stop me lol) and im struggling with either getting the pro or the regular one. Money isnt the issue, but i want the cellular version and the Pro only comes with 64 and the regular comes with 128. Im worried ill be fighting with storage on the pro, i dont care about having alot of pictures or video which will be uploaded anyways but i plan on getting rhe entire lineup of adobe to play with. Any advice or experiences? Is it worth upgrading to pro ?

    submitted by /u/ia62418
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel