• Breaking News

    Friday, October 19, 2018

    iOS Beta [Bugs] The status bar had glitched out (iOS 12.1 beta 4)

    iOS Beta [Bugs] The status bar had glitched out (iOS 12.1 beta 4)


    [Bugs] The status bar had glitched out (iOS 12.1 beta 4)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 03:40 AM PDT

    [Bug] Battery Screen-Off time is not calculated correctly

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 07:53 AM PDT

    [Bug] iOS12.1 and Reminders (Fantastical/GoodTask)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 12:46 AM PDT

    Anyone else having issues getting notifications for 3rd party apps that access the Reminders database on 12.1?

    I get notifications from the reminders app fine.

    I do not get notifications for reminders from Fantastical or GoodTask. Have tried deleting and uninstalling the apps. Have also tried turning of iCloud reminders. All notification settings are correct within the apps and with iOS 12.

    Conversely can anyone confirm that it works for them?

    Not sure what else to try.

    submitted by /u/dgold105
    [link] [comments]

    [question] New battery, still dying fast ios 12.1 beta - iPhone 7+

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 11:52 AM PDT

    I'm not sure which version of beta I got but one of them was a battery killer for me. I'm not on the latest beta and just had my battery changed by apple. It's still dying quick. How do I get rid of my beta and use the normal iOS 12? iPhone 7+

    submitted by /u/Dev-N-Danger
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] IOS 12.1 beta 4 IPhone X stuck in an infinite loop mode of powering down!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 05:38 PM PDT

    i tried unlocking my phone and it froze for like 10 mins and its now in stuck in this loop for the past 20+ minutes and counting! NEED HELP

    submitted by /u/prodigyOFlife101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel