• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 17, 2018

    iOS Gaming F.F.Tactics was just updated to support iPhone X

    iOS Gaming F.F.Tactics was just updated to support iPhone X


    F.F.Tactics was just updated to support iPhone X

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 10:50 PM PDT

    Fun turn based games that can be played by 2 people (not strategy games)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 03:51 AM PDT

    Games like Pictionary (but doesn't have to be drawing). I don't want strategy games like all of the App Store searches show.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/tsmapp
    [link] [comments]

    Any recommendations for the best game controller compatible with iOS?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 06:42 AM PDT

    I played my first game ever of Fortnite yesterday on my phone (7 plus) and found it too difficult to play with the screen. I'm looking for the best possible game controller that I can rely on, any recommendations? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Bart_avila93
    [link] [comments]

    What incremental/clicker game do you think has the most active community behind it?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 06:02 PM PDT

    It's been awhile since I've sunk some time into an incremental game and looking for something to try out.

    I'm looking for suggestions with a game that has an active player community - whether that be a forum, subreddit, discord, etc. Bonus points for a game that is still being updated by the devs with events and new features.

    submitted by /u/rock_lobsterrr
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play BG1 before BG2?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 11:32 PM PDT

    I opened up BG2 and noticed that the intro had characters who were in a BG1 game that I'd started. I'm sorta OCD when it comes to stuff like that so if the games flow together then I'd prefer to do it, but not sure how necessary it is.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_DARK_SECRETS
    [link] [comments]

    Would Civ 6 run on my iPad Air 1?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 08:38 PM PDT

    I'm assuming it would run on my iPhone XS Max, but I would prefer the larger screen.

    submitted by /u/Zarski843
    [link] [comments]

    Not another offline game recommendation request question.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 10:15 AM PDT

    Well, just kidding. It is, but a bit more specific.

    Are there any good offline games that came out recently that are worth a try. I'll be overseas for a week with no internet so I'm curious if any recent games have come out. I've tried most of the games that usually get recommended for these questions, but I'd try and see if anything newer has come out recently.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BarcodExpress
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel