• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 14, 2018

    iOS Beta [Bug] WiFi constantly disconnecting

    iOS Beta [Bug] WiFi constantly disconnecting


    [Bug] WiFi constantly disconnecting

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 05:53 AM PDT

    My WiFi keeps constantly disconnecting on my iPhone 7. It'll disconnect and a few seconds later it'll reconnect or it just won't connect at all unless I connect it manually in the settings. I'm currently on iOS 12.0.1.

    submitted by /u/MMikolaj1
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] iPhone SE shutdown unexpectedly at 91% battery capacity... why is this?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 09:53 PM PDT

    [Question] iOS 12 beta 3 - Battery Life - XS Max

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 10:09 AM PDT

    I have used iOS beta 12 before and had bad battery life. Now as you can see that's my battery life with iOS 12 beta 3, a mix use of WiFi and some LTE / Brighter Display settings. Middle of screen brightness was around 40-60%.

    What you think about this battery life? Screenshot shows ~30% battery life left.

    https://i.imgur.com/dz7TIxE.jpg

    submitted by /u/raveya
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Apple Watch S3 huge battery drain

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 09:06 AM PDT

    I had 70% at 1 pm and i then i dropped at 10% at 4 pm without using it. I'm on the latest beta

    submitted by /u/gabrielzeizer
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] WhatsApp BackUp Error

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 08:42 PM PDT

    I backed up my WhatsApp chats using iCloud from an iPhone 6 using iOS 12.1 Beta 1 to a XS using iOS 12.

    All my media is gone and a question mark replaced it, is it because the OS is different across devices?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SenpaiTati
    [link] [comments]

    [BUGS] My iphone cannot connect to wifi and most applications just crash

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 01:45 PM PDT

    2 days ago I update to ios 12.1 public beta 3. Right after I did that everything was running as normal. I wake up the next day seeing that I had to log back into every application that I had. All of my game lost their progress. After a couple of resets and reboots, I could no longer connect to wifi and it said that my bluetooth was unavailable. Also, I cant use imessage. Some of my applications can't even launch. All that I can use my iphone 6s Plus is for texting with out imessage, call, and use safari with data.

    My phone has gone through no internal or external damages. I could really use some help

    submitted by /u/Trupzzz777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel