• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 17, 2018

    Apple Watch It would be interesting to see a Vapor Digital Watch Face.

    Apple Watch It would be interesting to see a Vapor Digital Watch Face.


    It would be interesting to see a Vapor Digital Watch Face.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 02:13 AM PDT

    Complaints so far about WatchOS 5

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 12:35 AM PDT

    1) WatchOS 5 removed Time Travel. Now what good is the Digital Crown? Now I have to use the Siri face to be able to scroll through my day.

    2) Glaring wastes of space still exist. The modular face has so much space wasted at the top. The utility face too. This might be due to the space for the notification dot and indicators, but those should be moved. For example, the utility face's dot could be put inside the dial instead of above it.

    The Siri face also wastes space. It could display 3 cards at a time. Reminder cards on the Siri face waste one precious line to title themselves Reminders with an icon as well; Calendar cards don't waste space in this way.

    3) Several analogue watch faces don't have proper minute marks; they have 8 or more marks inside each 5-minute segment, or no marks at all. Ludicrous. This should be an option on ALL analogue faces.

    4) The damn Stopwatch app still takes over everything, even if you have a stopwatch complication on your current watch face or are using the Siri face with stopwatch enabled as a source. So stupid!

    submitted by /u/melbigsonasthebeaver
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the Apple Watch Series 4 display a heart rate when put on a roll of toilet paper ?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 05:41 AM PDT

    I work for a French tech website. We wanted to check if it was true that some fitness trackers and watches could display a heart rate even on objects. The results surprised us : all of them did (even the Apple Watch series 4).

    Here is the article : https://www.numerama.com/tech/432005-pourquoi-la-banane-a-un-rythme-cardiaque-selon-les-montres-connectees.html

    We tested : Apple Watch Series 4, The Fitbit Versa, Withings' Steel HR Sport, Mobvoi's Ticwatch Pro and Xiaomi's Amazfit Bip.

    Let me know if this need more translation.

    submitted by /u/Mousetick
    [link] [comments]

    My watch won’t turn off, reset or work normally. Help?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 01:18 AM PDT

    Hellllp Pleassse

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 03:24 AM PDT

    I have a series 4 44mm cellular model. I wear my watch to sleep. Every time I wake up in the morning my watch is locked. I don't know why. Last night I did a slack check on the wrist to see if it's tight enough. Even brought it one hole tighter. Never had this problem with my series 3. Any experiencing this or have any thoughts???

    submitted by /u/DarkKent
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone battery drain while charging Watch S4

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 03:16 AM PDT

    What did you name your Apple Watch?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 08:10 AM PDT

    Anyone know of a weather app that has a graph complication for the new infograph modular face? Like what I used to use on my Pebble.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 04:22 AM PDT

    Anyone else feel like their watch is less useful due to third parties dropping apps?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 07:49 PM PDT

    I bought my S3 primarily for OmniFocus and messaging. Honestly, it was a pretty great experience! Since then:

    • TweetBot dropped their watch app (chirp has been a different but good replacement)
    • Slack dropped their app too
    • Instagram also dropped their app, which was simple but worked well
    • There's still no google maps app yet, and apple maps still has tons of wrong data in my area so I don't really trust it.
    • Most recently, Telegram completely removed their watch app. It was crashy, but I used it every day. It's still available for android Wear. Now it seems like the only proper messaging app available is Messages, which isn't great for my contacts on Android or Windows.

    Perhaps I'm in the minority, but I'm surprised Apple isn't addressing this more aggressively. And any suggestions for messaging would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/deviantintegral
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] For those who complain about the Hermès price. Just take a look at this video to see the craftsmanship that you’re getting. And for those who already have it, I hope this makes you appreciate what went into the band! A fascinating video

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 10:59 PM PDT

    While being in a call on your iPhone, a shortcut appears at the top on the home screen of your Apple Watch (Like the playing now media player shortcut)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 07:02 AM PDT

    Anyone have any custom photo watchfaces? Whipped this up pretty quick and thought it was kinda cool :)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 09:56 AM PDT

    How to disable iPhone as source for Health app step count (make watch the only source for step count)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 06:23 AM PDT

    My health/activity app is using my apple watch series 4 as its primary source for step counts but Im trying to have it be the only source for step counts. I tried editing the sources for step count by trying to uncheck the iPhone as a source but it wont let me uncheck the iPhone as a source.

    submitted by /u/Brompton_Cocktail
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY CAUGHT ONE OF THE TARGET SALES!!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 10:01 AM PDT

    One tap Workout

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 02:17 AM PDT

    Hey, newbie here.
    Is there a way to set a determinate workout (cycling outdoor for example) directly in a face complication?
    I ride at least 4 times a day going to work so I'm looking for an easy solution to record the data due to "auto start workout" doesn't work with cycling. After a few days of using an AW4 I think that the "Exercise activity ring" doesn't detect cycling in a proper way if you don't register a workout specifically.
    Start/Access the cycling outdoor workout just with one tap would help :P

    submitted by /u/magixs
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any experience with Clessant AW bands? Looking for a nice leather strap.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 08:12 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a nice leather strap that will age well. I'm really interested in Clessant's Taupe Nubuck Suede leather strap and wanted to see if anyone had experience with the strap or company.

    submitted by /u/Virtus1024
    [link] [comments]

    How was this made?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 01:36 PM PDT

    Series two people who upgraded to the 4

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 07:25 AM PDT

    I was planning on holding on to my series 2 until the next watch was released. However, I just saw the series 4 in person and thought it looked great. I am wondering was anyone else in the same boat but then made the jump? If so what are your thoughts? Should you have waited or are you glad you made the jump.

    submitted by /u/thsisbail2
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch original silicone sportbands vs. 3rd party bands - short experience report.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 06:50 AM PDT

    Apple Watch original silicone sportbands vs. 3rd party bands - short experience report.

    Since first Apple Watch I'm a passionate user. Now I finally arrived at S4. Till now, I always bought the original Apple silicone Sportbands for 59 EUR each. Now I tried 3rd party for the first time, about 5 EUR each from Tervoka via Amazon. I did this just for experience. If the bands should be rubbish it would not be dramatically because of the low price.

    This isn't supposed to be a recommendation now. Just an experience report: I investigated the bands thoroughly because I was very sceptical and don't wanted to go any risk to crash my Watch by falling down or something. Well, it's very hard to find any differences between the org. and 3rd party. Neither optical nor haptic. The wearing comfort is pretty much the same. The quality of the connectors is very good and the fitting is securely and firmly. After a few days of caution I'm no longer afraid to wear them like the originals.

    Here is a picture mixed up with two of my elderly original Bands and four of the new 5 EUR Bands. The black one to the right and the red one third from the right are the originals.

    https://i.redd.it/o591u4150rs11.jpg

    submitted by /u/aDifferentRoom74
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch SPO2 - Blood Oxygen Monitor

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 06:19 AM PDT

    HI... wondering if the Apple watch is capable to monitor SPO2 (Blood Oxygen Levels)

    If not are there any

    submitted by /u/dragonuck
    [link] [comments]

    Health App and Activity not syncing?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 11:45 PM PDT

    Is anyone having this isssue? Every time I open the activity on iPhone. The screen just loads nothing.

    submitted by /u/Evry1lovej
    [link] [comments]

    Saw these on Groupon

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 05:39 AM PDT

    Walkie Talkie app for iOS? Thoughts?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2018 05:32 PM PDT

    At least I would have someone to walkie talkie to from my Watch.

    submitted by /u/mcblueye
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel