• Breaking News

    Monday, October 22, 2018

    Apple Watch I like some of the more simple faces that come on the Apple Watch ⌚️. The Nike ones are good 👍🏼

    Apple Watch I like some of the more simple faces that come on the Apple Watch ⌚️. The Nike ones are good ����


    I like some of the more simple faces that come on the Apple Watch ⌚️. The Nike ones are good ����

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 05:50 AM PDT

    I got a strange buzzing on my wrist on the bumper cars...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 03:08 AM PDT

    Finally got lucky! Target find!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 11:46 AM PDT

    New strap for my Stainless Steel Apple Watch 4

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 11:47 AM PDT

    What Pace Should I Choose?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 10:33 PM PDT

    I'm in a wheelchair, and every day that the weather permits, I roll 8 miles. For these jogs I choose the option for pushing a wheelchair at a jogging pace, and by the time I'm done my watch usually says I burn a little over 300 calories. This doesn't make sense, because this is a routine that has caused me to lose weight. I'm not a heavy eater, but 300 calories definitely isn't enough to make me lose weight.

    Today I rolled half that to volunteer for an event, and by the time I was done I had burnt over 600 calories. I was not rolling anywhere near as fast as I do for my workout, I didn't feel like I was exerting anywhere NEAR what I exert for my workouts, and I chose the walking pace on my watch.

    Does anyone know what could explain the discrepancy, or have any tips as to what options I should choose in the future?

    submitted by /u/Speedygonzales24
    [link] [comments]

    Apps for Budgeting?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 04:18 AM PDT

    I love to monitor my spendings and budgeting. I writedown expenses immediately. Right now I use a barebown Google Spreadsheet. Is there a Budgeting app which supports the apple watch?

    submitted by /u/kamikazeschaf
    [link] [comments]

    1440 minutes of exercise

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 06:16 AM PDT

    Apple Watch Series 4 Gold Stainless Steel with different bands

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 08:33 AM PDT

    Apple Watch S4 Heart Rate Monitor question?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 07:57 AM PDT

    So I bought a S0 Apple watch when it first came out and... Honestly I was never thrilled with it. But I actually do use it for a handful of things and I was considering upgrading.

    One of the main things I'd like to use it for is heart rate monitoring during a workout. Basically I'd like to do some running where I can look up at the watch and pretty much immediately get my heart rate. The S0 can "kind-of" do this with certain apps but it feels like there's a major lag both with how long it takes the watch to turn back on and how long it takes to get a heart rate measurement. I'm wondering if the Series 4 would do a much better job of this or if it's basically the same experience with the lag time on the heart rate reading?

    Anybody have any experience with this?

    submitted by /u/icpooreman
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch - Mojave - Third party display adapters - still no unlock

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 07:46 AM PDT

    So, Mojave has made third party display adapters function again, which is awesome. However unlocking via Apple Watch still is an issue

    I get warnings of my screen being shared, so Apple Watch can't unlock the Mac If I unplug the adapter (usb based), unlocking works again.

    I guess its just the nature of the beast..been like this as least since Sierra.

    Anyone else hate this?

    submitted by /u/rbryant76
    [link] [comments]

    Any VOIP clients available?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 01:37 AM PDT

    I use acrobits as a Voip client on the IPhone but it doesn't offer an Apple Watch component. Does anyone know if there are any IOS apps that provide connections to a voip account using Apple Watch?

    Basically I'd like to have a wifi phone connection even though its a non cellular watch. Technically I think it's possible.

    submitted by /u/jerelo
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Protector For Series 4

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 07:28 AM PDT

    Can anybody recommend a good screen protector for the series 4? I've tried two different types so far, one wouldn't stay on and the other effected the sensitivity on my watch so I had to remove it myself.

    Thank you 🙂

    submitted by /u/ChelseaMacca
    [link] [comments]

    Still having charging issues

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 07:15 AM PDT

    I have a Series 4, and I am still having problems charging. I will often put my watch on the charger and check 10 minutes later and it will have gone down a percentage point. I have to restart it to make it actually charge and even then it seems really slow.

    Is this still an issue for anyone else?

    Note: I am running newest OS, I use the new puck charger, without a watch stand

    submitted by /u/stopalltheDLing
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar not synced

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 06:30 AM PDT

    I am a calendar driven guy and keep all of my dates organized on my iPhone. I have noticed my series 1 running the latest software does not stay current. If I cancel an appointment on my phone, that appointment still shows up weeks later. I use the modular face with the calendar in the middle slot. Under the calendar setting I have the watch set to mirror the phone.

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/ncconch
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting message on lock screen “looks like you’re in love”

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 01:25 AM PDT

    Recently noticed an interesting little message at the bottom of someone else's watch lock screen. They had selected the custom picture as a face, and at the bottom it said something to the effect of "looks like you're in love". Not sure if those were the exact words but it was something like that. Has anyone else seen a similar message? Not sure if it was something the user had input or if it was randomly generated or what.

    submitted by /u/just_scrambled_eggs
    [link] [comments]

    Sky Guide updated with complications

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 04:51 AM PDT

    Request: Show "On Mac" option in Music

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 06:40 PM PDT

    Currently you can control/see what's playing "On iPhone" on Apple Watch. But, what if your AirPods are paired to your Mac and you want to control music on your Watch that's being played on your Mac? iCloud syncs all music and bluetooth connectivity across all devices so why not this too?

    submitted by /u/dinglenutspaywall
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 2 (or s1) serious slow down

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 12:19 AM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing this? It has been getting worse and worse since watchOS4 as I've seen a rapid decline in battery too. WatchOS5 made it so much worse... Any suggestions or explanations would be great but this Watch is only 2 years old!

    submitted by /u/brodiepp
    [link] [comments]

    S4 passcode problem

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 11:45 PM PDT

    So this morning when I put on my S4 it failed to prompt me for my 4-digit passcode. It simply started working. About an hour later it starts prompting me for my passcode every other time I raise it to look at it. Any one else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/aprentize
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to view past heart rate graphs?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 05:53 PM PDT

    I got into a pretty nasty accident involving a knife yesterday, and I was purely curious to see what my heart rate went up to.

    submitted by /u/aIaska_thunderfuck
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else stuck waiting for their Watch S4?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 02:09 AM PDT

    Just wanted to see if I'm the only one having to wait for another month for the delivery?

    submitted by /u/VMSstudio
    [link] [comments]

    I think my S4 is faulty. This happens constantly while my phone is in my pocket. Dictation constantly fails too. Ive called apple support and they said “factory reset” so i do that and nothing. Same stuff happens.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 09:58 PM PDT

    Workaround for custom watch faces

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 06:49 PM PDT

    My take on the “Pepsi Cola”

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 12:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel