• Breaking News

    Monday, October 22, 2018

    Apple TV Constant Google Pixel 3 ads in the YouTube app

    Apple TV Constant Google Pixel 3 ads in the YouTube app


    Constant Google Pixel 3 ads in the YouTube app

    Posted: 22 Oct 2018 02:16 AM PDT

    Just wondering if anybody else is experiencing this. Ever since they announced it, we're getting the exact same Pixel 3 ad interrupting longer videos every few minutes, often mid-sentence or mid-song. To the point where we're just giving up watching videos halfway through now. I don't remember ads at this frequency before last week so it feels like they've made it more aggressive to push the device. Which would be annoying on its own, but the same 20 second ad over and over again...

    submitted by /u/unfunfionn
    [link] [comments]

    I am getting spurious and frequent keyboard notifications from my ATV. I still want the keyboard notifications, just not the random ones. Any advice?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 01:06 PM PDT

    When will we see a complete redesign for Apple TV’s interface?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 05:38 PM PDT

    The time on the top-right corner would be a simple and nice addition imo.

    What other features would you like to see?

    submitted by /u/iphonexmas
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 09:22 PM PDT

    I was having some troubles with my new Apple TV 4K and I was wondering if this sub could help me. So i had my Apple TV connected to my HDMI 1 input, and the picture kept blacking out and I realized that it was because that input didn't allow 4K resolution.

    I ended up changing it to my second HDMI input, however my Xbox One was connected to that input to allow for the 4K HDR display on my Xbox. My question is, is there there a way to allow both my Apple TV 4K and my Xbox one to have 4K resolution without having to switch the HDMI cables so they are both able to have 4K? Sorry if this question is poorly worded.

    submitted by /u/frainkey
    [link] [comments]

    Should I Jailbreak ATV4K?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 08:03 PM PDT

    Why would someone want to do this?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/iSurgical
    [link] [comments]

    I want to see an Apple Atmos homepod version of a soundbar

    Posted: 21 Oct 2018 02:51 PM PDT

    Now that Apple TV supports atmos, and airplay 2 supports multiple channels, I would love to see a soundbar from Apple with Siri. Would be even cooler if Apple TV was actually built into it. All of the benefits of HomePod, plus home theater for smaller spaces. Anyone else like the idea? I feel like it's bound to happen.

    submitted by /u/lemmyatthat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel