• Breaking News

    Monday, October 15, 2018

    Apple TV Siri Remote no longer powers TV via IR

    Apple TV Siri Remote no longer powers TV via IR


    Siri Remote no longer powers TV via IR

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 05:11 PM PDT

    I have a forth generation ATV that has been hooked up for a while (over a year). Up until a few weeks ago, I could control both volume and power through IR. Then (seemingly out of nowhere) the TV input stopped working.

    I was able to manually reconfigure the volume control, but when I try to change the "Turn on your TV with your remote", I just get a message that states "You can't use System Control with this configuration".

    Has anyone else noticed this, or have any ideas on how to resolve it? Things that I've tried so far: - unplugged ATV - paired different Siri remote - switched HDMI cord - uninstalled beta - Reset to factory settings and installed TVOS - check for tv firmware update

    submitted by /u/prochnowja
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a better way to re-watch old episodes of a show using TV app?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 09:42 AM PDT

    This month I decided to catch up on last year's season It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and, of course, as I watch through the episodes, TV App lists the show in my queue.

    I love how when a new episode of a show comes out, the album art pops up in the queue. It's a nice surprise to come home to.

    However, when watching old episodes of a show, in order to make the show disappear from the queue, you must:

    • remove show from queue
    • add show to queue
    • mark all episodes as watched

    I don't want to do this for every session of IASIP reruns I watch in between new episodes airing every Wed.

    Does anyone know an easier way for TV app to distinguish when you are re-watching a show vs. watching it for the first time?

    submitted by /u/PeeFarts
    [link] [comments]

    Atmos movies from Netflix on AppleTV 4K

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 09:08 PM PDT

    Netflix searials are playing Atmos on my ATV 4K. Were you able to play any Atmos movie on ATV 4k and can you name the movie titles ?

    submitted by /u/sharanmini
    [link] [comments]

    Apple tv or Roku Ultra for YTTV

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 07:47 PM PDT

    Signed up for YTTV. Was going to get the Roku Ultra. It's cheaper and seems to run great for YTTV, but I'm a little wary of all the ads and spyware? I heard that the YTTV app on apple tv does not integrate well. Any one here have an apple tv and YTTV and care the share your experience?

    submitted by /u/startexpo
    [link] [comments]

    Help Needed: Cannot Airplay video from browser to ATV v4

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 11:41 AM PDT

    Hi fellow ATV enthusiasts!

    I used to regularly stream video via Airplay from chrome on my iPad 4mini or my iPhone. However about a year ago it stopped sending video and I get audio only. I do not want to do screen mirroring as I find it's too choppy to work out. In chrome when I am watching a video I get an Airplay icon and when this worked it was not screen mirroring I could do other things with the device and the video would continue on ATV.

    I have tried restarting the ATV. Turning off Airplay on the ATV and turning this function back on. I have tried restarting my iPad and iPhone of (of course) and the iOS is up to date on both.

    Does anyone know how to fix or why this is occuring? All suggestions much appreciated! ❤️

    submitted by /u/octavie
    [link] [comments]

    ATV's Dolby Atmos on Samsung's newest N950 soundbar

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 11:09 AM PDT

    Any one get their hands on the hot selling item just released? Samsung 7.1.4 N950 Atmos/DTX:s soundbar?

    -

    How does it sound to you? Did you connect ATV directly into the soundbar?

    submitted by /u/taranto1
    [link] [comments]

    help with controllers (apple tv 4 not 4k)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 12:21 PM PDT

    i was wondering if i could use a steam controller with the apple tv 4 the controller is bluetooth so would it work? thanks

    submitted by /u/dogerainbow31____
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your favorite movie and why?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 05:07 PM PDT

    Tell us your favorite movie and why?

    By: Flixstik.com Amplified tv

    submitted by /u/Flixstikcom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel