• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 13, 2018

    Apple Macbook External Monitor connected to MacBook Pro looks blurry

    Apple Macbook External Monitor connected to MacBook Pro looks blurry


    External Monitor connected to MacBook Pro looks blurry

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 10:53 PM PDT

    I got a LG29wk500 P external monitor that is UltraWide and 2560*1080, and I'm connecting it to my MBP2018 via HDMI. However, the text and videos look really blurry / not sharp on the external monitor. Why is that and how can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/schnowysno1
    [link] [comments]

    6 year old macbook air. How long should this last?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 07:04 AM PDT

    MacBook is 6 years old. Just use it for basic browsing. The battery needs to be replaced and I think it's getting slower.

    Question: how long will this thing last? should I shell out the $100 and replace the battery? Tyia

    submitted by /u/complainorexplain
    [link] [comments]

    Aftermarket SSD for Air

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 01:50 PM PDT

    I have found a 2015 (March if it matters) Air for sale for 300€ but without a hard drive. I am new to Macs but this seems like a good deal provided I can find a replacement SSD cheap.

    Is there somewhere I can pick up a cheap SSD? Preferably based in Europe? Is there a certain model or should any SSD labeled as for the Air good?

    submitted by /u/oosvlts
    [link] [comments]

    Should I install Mojave from scratch? MacBook Pro 15 feels sluggish

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 09:15 AM PDT

    Does a fresh install from scratch help with things? Have there been known issues? I have the 2017 Touch Bar MacBook Pro 15" everything seems very sluggish. Getting pretty frustrated with it all considering just ditching it considering what I had spent on it.

    submitted by /u/ElBigBad
    [link] [comments]

    No audio on bootcamp

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 12:51 PM PDT

    I have a Macbook pro 13 mid 2012, 16gb, dual ssd, running Mojave.

    I got a copy of windows 10 boot camp up and running, but the sound is not working, and no audio devices show up in device manager.

    I have re-downloaded the Windows support software, and run it but the problem still persists.

    also in the mean time i decided to use my Bluetooth headphones (skullcandy crusher wireless and anker soundbuds curve) but the audio is very choppy, acting like it was losing connection, I experience neither of these problems while in osx.

    I have been searching for a solution but have been unable to find one.

    submitted by /u/makermorgan
    [link] [comments]

    Has anybody had issues with Mojave on unsupported Macs (2011 MacBook Pro)?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 12:03 PM PDT

    I'm planning on installing MacOS Mojave on my 13in late 2011 MacBook Pro through the patch tool. Has anybody found any issues using Mojave on the day to day?

    submitted by /u/AraGorn2120
    [link] [comments]

    2 external displays through one docking station ?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 02:28 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    So recently joined the Macbook world and got myself the pro 2018 edition.
    I also have a two types of docks but running into issues with both of them . At home I was using a Dell D1000 and so for the on the go / and to connect my D1000 I bought a USB C docking station

    My issue is however using just the USB C docking station I can connect both HDMI and Mini Display but the external monitors are only mirrored. I believe this is something to do with the OS since on windows the dock will display separate windows.

    If I connect the D1000 to the USB C hub I can see 3 monitors , but the two external displays will be black but the mouse cursor will show up on each screen and cross across them showing they're not mirrored

    Is there any solution to these issues ? I find it really important from a work point of view to have at least 2 external displays.

    submitted by /u/throwaway-oneaday
    [link] [comments]

    Creaking sound while opening the screen lid - MacBook 12' Retina

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 07:33 AM PDT

    I have this really annoying creaking sound when I open the lid.

    It seems to be coming from the left hinge. At first I thought that dust particles that might have got inside. But this seems to be more of a physical sound coming from the inside left hinge.

    Anyone having similar issues or any idea on how to solve it?

    submitted by /u/sameonix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel