• Breaking News

    Friday, October 19, 2018

    Apple Macbook after replacing the thermal paste on my MBP 13 2012 temps went from 105c down to 95c

    Apple Macbook after replacing the thermal paste on my MBP 13 2012 temps went from 105c down to 95c


    after replacing the thermal paste on my MBP 13 2012 temps went from 105c down to 95c

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 12:16 PM PDT

    Num Pad like this that allows you to have a calculator on your trackpad?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 03:24 PM PDT

    I just came across this cool device but it seems like it's all sold out. Does anyone know of any alternatives? It basically lets you swipe to open a calculator and make it easier to input numbers. Thanks!

    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/266112708/nums-ultra-thin-smart-device-to-transform-laptop-t

    submitted by /u/o0oCookieGuyo0o
    [link] [comments]

    Ordered MacBook Pro off eBay and it has a password on it

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 07:55 AM PDT

    I tried the command and R approach but it didn't work

    submitted by /u/will2tru
    [link] [comments]

    I opened my mac to clean the dust inside it. It was super scary so I built a mini video guide to help others do the same.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 12:45 AM PDT

    MacBook Pro 2017 (with Touchbar) Wifi Issues

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 09:05 AM PDT

    When I try to use my university wifi, it disconnects every few seconds. The only way I get it to work is to turn it off and on again but even then, it will disconnect after not even 2 minutes.

    I have tried everything possible, from renewing the DHCP lease to contacting apple support and following all of their instructions. It's only been happening ever since I upgraded to mojave and I don't get this issue at all with my home wifi.

    Does anybody else have this problem? Any help would be great, thanks.

    submitted by /u/ahmaeronco
    [link] [comments]

    MBP 13" maxed out

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 09:54 AM PDT

    How much would a mbp with 32gig ram, 4tb ssd, i9 processor but without gpu cost? Would you guys get something like this as a daily for streaming music on a Sonos player and browse the web? I have no other intentions for the computer besides the two I mentioned

    submitted by /u/halaifyouhearme
    [link] [comments]

    hey, how I can switch keyboard language ? **New to Mac **

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 01:19 AM PDT

    if it help, I have the most updated version, btw how I copy paste too lol .

    thanks !

    submitted by /u/Just505
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook PRO late 2015 Right USB Issue

    Posted: 19 Oct 2018 12:02 AM PDT

    Hi, I searched on google but I could not find anything, so I decided this could be a place to ask too. My right USB can read external hard drives, USB storage sticks and things like that, but when I connect a Bluetooth mouse (Logitech m185) or my external microphone (Blue Snowball Ice), it doesn't work. You guys have any idea what could be the problem?

    submitted by /u/TotallynotReimu96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel