• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 18, 2018

    Apple iOS Dark Mode for iOS- Apple Support Response

    Apple iOS Dark Mode for iOS- Apple Support Response


    Dark Mode for iOS- Apple Support Response

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 12:21 AM PDT

    Just Downgraded my iPhone 4s to IOS 6 from 9 , it’s running like a beast now and sooo much faster & smooth + the nostalgia is great haha

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 12:39 PM PDT

    Shortcuts App SSH

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 08:13 AM PDT

    Hey so I just upgraded from 11 to 12.0.1 for the shortcuts app. Is there any known way to set up a shortcut for SSH authentication with a keypair like on SimpleSSH? Do other apps like terminus add this functionality?

    submitted by /u/jacobc436
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t be the only one that constantly starts a voice recording in iMessage on accident

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 03:30 PM PDT

    Why does the UI look so weird with the Personal Hotspot banner on?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 07:27 AM PDT

    Voice message quality

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 01:21 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    Why the voice message quality is sooooo bad on iMessage ?

    However, when we record a message with an Animoji or Memoji, the quality is clear...

    Please Apple, take example on WhatsApp or Messenger.

    submitted by /u/EstateMaria
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X - Side button issue (pausing / un-pausing music)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 05:04 AM PDT

    My iPhone X off and on will play/pause music when I hit the side button to lock it or turn off/on the screen. Is there a setting somewhere to disable the side button for pause/un-pause?

    This only happens when the audio-playing widget is left on the screen after playing audio through the speaker or through bluetooth in the car.

    submitted by /u/twojeeeps
    [link] [comments]

    Issue installing IOS 12.0.1

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 10:24 PM PDT

    Hey all, I have an iPhone SE and I'm trying to update to the latest software but I keep receiving the error message that says "An error occurred trying to instal IOS 12.0.1". I have so far tried resetting my network settings, doing a hard reset, and deleting the update file and reinstalling the update. Any ideas? If not it's okay I'm holding out to get an 8 soon.

    submitted by /u/Schnooks2000
    [link] [comments]

    how to get as close to pure android experience as possible on ios?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 12:30 AM PDT

    after the pixel 3 announcement, i think it's finally time to switch to apple until google ups its game. in particular video was quite terrible on the pixel. is it possible to approximate the android experience on ios? i unlock my device all the time using "ok google" and use google assistance very often to set reminders. i also like to double click the power button to activate the camera. are any of these ( and more) possible on ios? (not using siri please. it has to be pure google)

    submitted by /u/thetrystero
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.0.1 Battery

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 11:22 AM PDT

    Installed yesterday. Rebooted a few times. Closed all apps. My battery is tanking on 12.0.1. 12.0.0 used to be excellent! Anyone else noticing this?

    submitted by /u/sonofblackbird
    [link] [comments]

    My card information is apparently wrong

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 03:20 AM PDT

    I have money on my card, and I even tried two of my Moms cards. Edit; this is just so I can do free stuff

    submitted by /u/The_ThunderB1rd
    [link] [comments]

    How Personal hotspot connection is displayed on iphone x / xs ?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 11:07 PM PDT

    On iPhone 8 and earlier, it's still displayed as blue status bar with Blinking text in ios12, quite distracting

    With the new status bar on iphone x / xs , I am hoping it's got some improvement.

    Anyone have an iphone x / xs can give a report on this ?

    submitted by /u/yvj21466
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Podcasts notifications not working

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 09:39 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm wondering if anyone else have problems with notifications on Apple Podcasts. As of now I'm not getting none for any show that I subscribe too. I've been on the chat support on Twitter and have rebooted, turned notifications on and off, deleted and reinstalled the app. I've read a post on Apple discussion forums with the same problem.

    submitted by /u/Texmex675
    [link] [comments]

    Browse Computer Version of Website on Phone?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 05:04 PM PDT

    Title. Is there a way to do this on safari?

    submitted by /u/CoryITH
    [link] [comments]

    Can I write handwritten notes on iPhone 7 Plus?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 08:06 PM PDT

    I'd like to be able to handwrite notes on my phone for math class. Can my iPhone 7 Plus do that, and if so what software and hardware would I need?

    submitted by /u/Czilla9000
    [link] [comments]

    A timelapse video of designing iOS layout

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 03:56 PM PDT

    BUG: Accessibility’s Speak Selection feature sometimes gets tripped up and pronounces rest of text incorrectly.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 11:14 AM PDT

    Stuttering in certain apps when brightness is turned down iPhone xs max

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 01:58 PM PDT

    I just realized when im in certain apps. Google maps or phoenix 2 for example, the phone seems to be running in a low power mode. Try being in google maps with a high brightness settings and moving aroubd. Everythings smooth. Now try turning down your brightness level and you'll see stuttering.

    submitted by /u/zilxz10
    [link] [comments]

    Rain alerts/notifications app for Europe (eastern Europe)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 11:45 AM PDT

    Hi, I have spend days looking for an app that can alert me for upcoming rain. Most of them work only for US/UK ot most western part of EU. As I'm located in eastern Europe I will appreciate a lot your recommendations for an app what can do rain notifications (of course without GPS turned on all the time or the app background refresh which cause battery massive drain)? Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/vebaev
    [link] [comments]

    Will I regret switching

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 05:08 PM PDT

    Never owned an iPhone in my life and currently own a Galaxy S8, the S8 is amazing but im just getting tired of andriod.

    When I first got my S8 I cracked it from a CRAZY small fall. I was mad but I just replaced it and got another s8 and eventually cracked it AGAIN while wearing a case from another small fall and I was mad but eventually got over it but now, months later the crack is causing LCD problems and im struggling to type this right now.

    Not just the durability of the phone is why im thinking of switching, im also tired of not being able to facetime when a girl asks me to, not having imessage but instead having the shitty standard android messanger, not being able to take mirror pictures because I know ill get called out for my android by someone, and being hesitant to put emojis on my snapchat story because of how ugly they are.

    Should I get iPhone 8, Iphone 8+ or the Iphone X, The X is a little out of price range. But if it really makes that much a difference ill wait the extra time to get the money for it.

    submitted by /u/Flameslickmelv
    [link] [comments]

    Bug with Group MMS

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 04:56 PM PDT

    I've been on iOS 12 since launch and have encountered a weird bug. Some of my MMS groups (yeah I know, we should all be using a proper app but haven't been able to convert everyone yet) have been mistakenly converted to iMessage groups, which means I can receive texts fine, but I'm locked into sending iMessages which means any non-iOS users don't receive messages at all. This causes confusion with non-iOS users and those who aren't aware of the bug. All the iOS users' threads will be complete, but the others will miss all the iMessages. Turning off iMessages and Group Messaging doesn't seem to work as it still "locks" to using iMessage for these groups. Wonder if anyone else encountered this.

    submitted by /u/Kefkachu
    [link] [comments]

    [FEATURE] this looks so aesthetic 10/10

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 01:02 PM PDT

    iCloud photos

    Posted: 17 Oct 2018 12:51 PM PDT

    I don't use iCloud photos, only the photo stream. Do I understand it correctly that if I activate iCloud photos that it will not use more space in my iCloud, because my backup will be the same amount smaller, since it now excludes the photos from my backup?

    submitted by /u/Hankol
    [link] [comments]

    What dreads me is that on Iphone, there is no easy access to myfitnesspal barcode scanner nor to food logging. Too many clicks has made me gain 20 kilos.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2018 01:18 AM PDT

    I have always been somewhat fit. Frim doing taekwondo or dancing etc. And I used to eat healthy. Times changed and I gained weight. I managed to lose 12 kilos over a year by logging everything I ate to mfp. At the time I had android where Widgets can be on the home screen ditectly and you can literally just hit "scan". This is not the case with stupid Iphone. Dont get me wrong, I love my Iphones. They are sleek like candybars and have very nice UI. But this sort of strictness just sucks. Even when they launch the shortcut app as something big. But you still have to freaking open the shortcuts app to start the sequences. Or maybe I am just not a coder. But seriously I hare that the main factor in my weight gain, had been switching from android to apple. There are other factors too of course but my life is consistent so those are not significant.

    submitted by /u/Letyouloveme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel