• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 14, 2018

    Apple iOS Another reason Siri is cool...if you ask to be reminded tomorrow and it’s after midnight [12:18 pm], she will ask to clarify ‘tomorrow?’ or ‘technically tomorrow?’.

    Apple iOS Another reason Siri is cool...if you ask to be reminded tomorrow and it’s after midnight [12:18 pm], she will ask to clarify ‘tomorrow?’ or ‘technically tomorrow?’.


    Another reason Siri is cool...if you ask to be reminded tomorrow and it’s after midnight [12:18 pm], she will ask to clarify ‘tomorrow?’ or ‘technically tomorrow?’.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 10:24 PM PDT

    Tur ...ons ❗️

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 03:24 PM PDT

    Storage is incorrectly full

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 07:18 AM PDT

    I have have an old 16 GB iPad2 with iOS 9, 0kb free. When checking the storage graphs I have about 2GB used in apps, 3GB used vids & pics etc, 1GB in other, so where is the other 10GB? Clearing the cache and rebooting doesn't help either. If I delete an app like Facebook which has 0.5GB it will give me about 1MB free for about 2 minutes. I tried this 'hack' where you try to download a movie from iTunes, even though you don't have enough space, and it forces the iOS to clear some junk, but it didn't work. I tried this 'battery doctor' app that has a secret feature to free up data, but I couldn't get the secret feature to appear. Anyone have any ideas, or know of of any apps?

    submitted by /u/Andr3w
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any apps that let you superimpose your own pics(faces) over a gif?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 07:10 AM PDT

    iMessage keeps rearranging my app bar and removing Google from favourites

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 10:13 PM PDT

    is there an app for ios where i can overlap two pictures. i need to have 2 layers one on top would be a bit transparent. is that too much to ask? please?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 04:42 AM PDT

    Edit: Photofox can do this thank you every one for answering my question

    submitted by /u/SodiumPercarbonate
    [link] [comments]

    What if you make custom notifications based on the distance between devices from each other?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 04:14 AM PDT

    Priority when headphones are inserted and music / podcast is played

    Then custom settings, but you can put the iPhone<Mac<iPad by default. The iPad is louder than the phone and is more portable than a laptop or PC.
    Sync by AirDrop ofc

    submitted by /u/Hlebniy
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12 Voice Memos Super Buggy

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 04:08 AM PDT

    I've used Voice Memos a few times since updating to 12 and on more than a few of those occasions it's crashed. I've had many other issues with editing and playback as well. It's quite disappointing that an iOS bundled app developed by Apple has this many bugs, let alone any. I had none of these problems with the previous version? Anyone else having these same problems or others?

    submitted by /u/NH3R717
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me how’s your iPhone 8+ doing after updating to iOS 12.0.1

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 10:57 AM PDT

    iPhone X - Unable to slide to answer (iOS 12.0.1)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 03:30 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone X running iOS 12.0.1 and phone seems to be very laggy/unresponsive when sliding to answer specially in cold weather. Anyone else having this issue ?

    submitted by /u/aabouzid3
    [link] [comments]

    How to Configure an iPad/iOS 12 for Single App Usage without Apple Bus Mgr

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 10:44 PM PDT

    I'm in a small business environment and need to lock down ~20 iPads to a single app. These iPads all have 4G and are on cell plans and I'd also like to be able to remotely access them. I do not have an Apple Business Manager account nor can I get one and I cannot afford a complex MDM. I'm just looking for a simple way to lock it down for end users to this single app and I'd also like to be able to support it with an inexpensive remote access software.

    To give you an idea of where I'm at, I have done a minimal amount of research and it seems like both Guided Access Mode and Kiosk Mode seem to be worth more research, and I'm probably looking at TeamViewer for remote access. I have a Bomgar cloud box, but Bomgar is limited with iOS. Please help with suggestions or ideas. Many thanks!

    2018 7th Gen iPad 32 GB on iOS 12.0.1

    submitted by /u/digit3l
    [link] [comments]

    The thing under the app suggestion where it suggests you actions to do, why isn’t it always there? It’s there only half of the times

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 03:07 PM PDT

    Why doesn’t my AssistiveTouch work? Anyone know how to fix it? I’m on ios 12.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 12:26 AM PDT

    [Bug?] 12.0.1 - Unable �� Animoji!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2018 12:09 AM PDT

    Why is Siri suggesting the same podcast episode several days after I've finished it? This is on the lock screen every time and the second time it has happened.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 11:49 AM PDT

    Weird white blob on my iPad’s lock screen​. How to get rid of it?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 12:28 PM PDT

    Weird white blob on my iPad's lock screen​. How to get rid of it?

    Noticed this thing sometime after updating to iOS 12 on my device and already tried restarting. Did anyone encountered this issue and have a solution?

    https://i.redd.it/yl0ajpo280s11.png

    submitted by /u/iEkonom
    [link] [comments]

    Skip backup when syncing music with iTunes?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 10:38 AM PDT

    I've amassed a large collection of music and noticed that it takes a considerable time (around 10-15m each time) to do the "Step 2/5 Backing Up" part. Is there any way I can avoid this and just skip to the music transfer?

    It's especially annoying when I have 2-3 songs I want to transfer and have to go through the whole thing again.

    submitted by /u/RazRaptre
    [link] [comments]

    WhatsApp BackUp Media Error?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 08:55 PM PDT

    Pantry App

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 04:58 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I was wondering if there is an app for iOS that allows me to put my inventory of my pantry/fridge/freezer into, I can "add" a recipe with custom ingredients and if I don't have something in my inventory, it will create a list or let me know?

    submitted by /u/circaflex
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12.0.1 - Boot Screen white line/flicker

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 11:57 AM PDT

    So today I updated to 12.0.1...

    Now when I turn on the phone, the screen seems to flicker on the boot up screen.

    The screen is black with the white apple logo, by the end of boot up, a white/grayish line quickly appears in the upper part of the screen. It lasts like 2 seconds, because then the lock screen appears.

    iPhone 8.

    Anyone else seeing this happen? Would you please check?

    submitted by /u/de3j4y_
    [link] [comments]

    Help with an awesome iOS 12 email shortcut?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 09:16 AM PDT

    I'm trying to make a shortcut to send an email out to people I'm scheduled to meet with the next day, reminding & confirming our meeting. Here's the ideal workflow:

    1) check my iOS calendar app for meetings next day 2) send "reply to all" for each meeting from my iOS mail app, subject "Reaching out to confirm our meeting tomorrow at Xoclock"

    Is this even possible?

    Any input would be extremely helpful—THANKS!

    submitted by /u/rooney8287
    [link] [comments]

    Messages app highlights only one certain name and links suggestions when sent in a message. It only happens with the name the German actress Joyce Ilg (ILG). Has anybody an explanation or found any other name? This works on iOS12, iOS12 beta, macOS 10.14.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 04:38 PM PDT

    Is there a pdf viewer that will automatically expand to take up the entire screen?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 08:21 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7+. When I use either chrome or GoodReader to view a pdf, there's a ton of unused screen real estate on the top and bottom of the screen that's just left as grey bars.

    Is there a pdf viewer that auto-zooms to use the entire screen? I understand it'll be an anisotropic zoom that distorts things, but that's fine.

    I can obviously custom pinch-zoom to get it the way I want, but that's super annoying to keep having to do.

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TissueReligion
    [link] [comments]

    Brightness changed after disabling and enabling auto-brightness

    Posted: 13 Oct 2018 04:10 PM PDT

    Switching my iPad on tonight I noticed it seemed very bright (I was sitting in near darkness). Now, I don't tend to use my iPad in these conditions so wasn't sure if it was normal, or maybe I'd disabled auto brightness by mistake. I went to check the setting but found it enabled. Just to be sure I disabled it and enabled it again, and then my brightness reduced itself to zero. Disabling and enabling led to no further changes.

    I'm not sure if it wasn't functioning before, or why the setting was showing as active if it was functioning.

    I had my wife do the same thing and she got the same result, brightness reduced to zero.

    My iPad Mini 2 is running 12.0.1, while her iPad Pro is running 12.0.

    Is this expected behaviour?

    submitted by /u/Quitchy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel