• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 1, 2018

    iPhone Received my retro skins, nice combo.

    iPhone Received my retro skins, nice combo.


    Received my retro skins, nice combo.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 05:54 AM PDT

    Despite failure in India, Apple To become the world's first company to hit the trillion-dollar market value!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 05:06 AM PDT

    iOS 12 beta hints at rumored iPhone X Plus with iPad-like landscape app design

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 02:22 AM PDT

    [confirmed] Apple Pay come to Germany this year!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 03:16 PM PDT

    Verizon intentionally destroyed my iphone5 sim today without my permission. They said I don’t need it anymore because their network is updating?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 01:52 AM PDT

    I am going to get the battery in my iphone 6 replaced. I went to Verizon to activate my iphone5 so I could use it when my iphone 6 is being fixed. The man took my sim card out of the iphone6, took the sim out of the iphone5, and put the sim from the 6 into the 5. I thanked him and asked for the iphone5 sim. During our conversation he bent and destroyed it. He showed me the bent sim and said that I dont need it anymore, then kept it, I was astonished that this happened and was literally speechless with my mouth hanging open. He destroyed my property and I did not give him my permission to do so. Is this ok to do, am I overreacting, is it true that I do not need the original Iphone5 sim?

    submitted by /u/ckhk3
    [link] [comments]

    Enabled iMessage backup in iCloud, but now I want to undo it and restore my messages locally onto my phone. How do I do this?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 11:16 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble understanding how iCloud handles iMessage. When I turned it on, it removed all my messages off my device to free storage and migrated them to iCloud. This much I understand. What I want to do now, is revert this and restore my messages back on my phone locally. I disabled iMessage in iCloud settings and the prompt's wording indicates to me that messages should all be re-downloaded locally to my phone, automatically. However, as of day 10 of disabling the iMessage backup feature, this has yet to happen. It also said that any messages would be deleted from iCloud after 30 days of disabling it. Am I supposed to wait this long to get them back to my phone? I'm worried that something is amiss here and that iCloud will end up deleting them all without ever have downloaded them back to my phone.

    Furthermore, I can still see all my messages and conversations in the iMessage app, but they are still stuck in purgatory in iCloud, for some reason. I know that they are stuck in iCloud because I had 6 GB of messages before doing the backup, but when I go to Settings -> General -> iPhone Storage, iMessage reports 300 MB of actual locally stored messages...So it's only saving new messages to my phone.

    Tl;dr iCloud is holding my messages hostage and won't restore them to my phone after disabling iMessage backup

    submitted by /u/mike1487
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped phone --> Half of screen is black and unresponsive

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 10:02 AM PDT

    I dropped my iPhone 6s Plus recently and the right side of the screen is completely unresponsive (no cracks, however).

    Here's are the symptoms:

    • When I unlock the phone, there are some vertical lines on the right side of the screen, but the colors are otherwise okay.
    • As the phone stays on for about 30 seconds, the lines will darken, and the right side of the screen will turn completely black.
    • The right side of the screen is completely unresponsive.
    • The left side of the screen looks okay, but its touch screen is pretty wonky as well. It works properly about 25% of the time.
    • When I lock the phone and unlock it again, the black screen on the right side will go away temporarily, but then eventually turn black again.

    Is this something I could get fixed at the Apple store? Or does it sound like a hardware problem that would require me to get a new phone?

    Appreciate any help!

    submitted by /u/Lowerism
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] iPhone X screen scratches

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 05:52 AM PDT

    Is it just me or does it seem like the front screen on my iPhone X can be scratched by my finger nail but the back of it can take a pair of truck keys and have just the slightest blemish?

    Does anyone else's iPhone X front screen scratch extremely easily?

    submitted by /u/Jailbreaker315
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone dual-SIM references discovered in latest iOS 12 beta

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 01:13 AM PDT

    Can't download apps or check for updates

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 04:39 AM PDT

    I'm on iOS 12 build 16A5327f and for the past couple days I haven't been able to install any new apps or app updates nor check for iOS updates successfully. Whenever I try to update an app the progress changes to loading but the progress wheel never moves beyond a sliver. Has anyone run into this issue?

    submitted by /u/magomez96
    [link] [comments]

    Accidental airplay...

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 08:18 AM PDT

    Hello, while watching something in my iPhone i accidentally click somebodys Appletv or Macbook. ( I washed my hands before doing this so wet hands clicked it accidentaly..) When i saw the connecting sign i immediately tapped home button and then closed wifi. It isnt something important but im very curious if they received the play? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Capomastro
    [link] [comments]

    Apple's another fiscal record, reaches 17% increase in revenue

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 01:35 AM PDT

    Apple's another fiscal record, reaches 17% increase in revenue

    Apple announced its financial results for the quarter between April and June. Cupertino amassed $53.3 billion of revenue, 17% more than the same period last year. This is "the best June quarter ever and our fourth consecutive quarter of double-digit revenue growth," Tim Cook added.

    All four geographic regions posted revenue growth YoY with international sales accounting for 60% of sales, with the other 40% coming from the domestic US market.

    https://i.redd.it/9t35jv0c0gd11.jpg

    submitted by /u/epicmusicwelt
    [link] [comments]

    Where is all of my memory going??

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 07:20 AM PDT

    I have an iphone 7, and it is saying that I used all my memory (28 gigs), but when I add up the memory from my apps, it is only 3 gigs. Where are the other 25 gigs going? I have almost no pictures, music, or apps, and my phone keeps saying it is low on memory.

    submitted by /u/Down_South_Donte
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] iPhone SE only charging on braided cables?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 06:32 AM PDT

    Hi all, my phone is a few years old (iPhone SE) and over the past week or so, probably a little bit longer, it will not charge with regular cables - only when plugged into ones that are braided. It' snot the cables themselves, as they work for my wife's iPhone and our iPads with no issue. I'm not sure what the problem is - I tried cleaning out the port as best I could, but I'm thinking that's probably the issue - still, odd that two cables and the rest don't. Further, the two cables that work are two different brands I think (neither are Apple).

    submitted by /u/MatthewCrawley
    [link] [comments]

    Should i install iOS Public beta on my iphone 6?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 05:49 AM PDT

    Can somebody please help me , if there would be an problem if I install public beta on iphone 6 ?

    submitted by /u/epicmusicwelt
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Apple Music equalizer !!!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 05:04 AM PDT

    Why is the equalizer so bad in Apple Music? Volume gets lower if I try any of it. Spotify had way better equalizer in comparison. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/njassal
    [link] [comments]

    Screen video capture app (iPhone 5C)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 04:42 AM PDT

    Hi folks !

    I would like to know how to do a video capture of my screen, with the audio (for example, i would like to capture my screen and the audio while I play a youtube video, to share it on social medias). I've read that with iOS 11 you can do it within the controle center, but I've got an iPhone 5C so I don't have the new controle center. Maybe an app can do it the same way ?

    Thanks for your help !

    submitted by /u/drysten
    [link] [comments]

    Its iphone 7+ problematic phone?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 03:03 AM PDT

    I see a lot of post in r/iphone and r/applehelp that everyone has problems with their 7+ iphones. I didnt saw many posts about problems with iPhone 7 or 6, 8... Can someone explain? (I can be wrong)

    submitted by /u/Snekys3
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to prevent Reddit from taking over the audio on my phone?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 03:05 PM PDT

    I like to use my phone to listen to streaming radio, podcasts etc but often opening Reddit or some other app will stop the audio from what I'm streaming. Is there a way to browse apps that sometimes have audio without disrupting what I am listening to?

    submitted by /u/KzooRichie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel