• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 1, 2018

    Apple Watch Cheap Band But Totally Free On Amazon

    Apple Watch Cheap Band But Totally Free On Amazon


    Cheap Band But Totally Free On Amazon

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 07:02 AM PDT

    This random guy reached out to me on Facebook and sent over a code for a band on amazon. It's certainly not the best band at all but it's completely free with my amazon prime. I just ordered one.

    42 and 38 size

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CKNTMZN

    Here's the code

    VXHVYG3B

    Edit: just so everyone knows I'm not affiliated with this whatsoever I am just trying to help out the subreddit.

    submitted by /u/TongueBandit69
    [link] [comments]

    August challenge

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 04:36 AM PDT

    You have been invited to compete in ''Reddit Apple Watch Challenge August''!

    First, download Challenges: http://apple.co/29WoKbl

    Once you have the app, enter invite code: '2ggt' or tap on the link below to join:

    loseit-challenges://join?eligibilitycode=2ggt

    submitted by /u/tfcjuveyyz
    [link] [comments]

    Exercise issue

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 05:04 AM PDT

    S0 owners, what’s your battery life like?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 07:32 AM PDT

    I get up for work around 6am and I have been working days and evenings. So I am home around 10-11pm. My watch isn't lasting quite the day.

    I'm not using it for much other than the health part of things. I get a 10% warning around 8-9pm.

    Just wondering what other s0 owners are getting out of their watches.

    submitted by /u/CallMe_Dig_Baddy
    [link] [comments]

    Brought Apple Watch S0 with ‘display mode’ - How do I wipe it to pair?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 07:31 AM PDT

    Quicker access to step counter?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 07:01 AM PDT

    Is there a way to make it easier to see the number of steps taken? perhaps give some indication on the home screen?

    submitted by /u/ClayMitchell
    [link] [comments]

    Exercise - Total Gym

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 08:03 AM PDT

    Good morning! I recently started using my Total Gym again, and I'm wondering if anyone has a suggestion as to what to log it as in my workout app. Thanks for suggestions!

    submitted by /u/darthboggle
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help or advice.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 03:39 AM PDT

    Hello! I'm very new to this thread. I recently bought my first Apple Watch. It is a used one and it is a series 2. I purchased it off of a Facebook group in Taiwan and made the mistake of doing no research before buying. I completely understand that I made a dumb move. I have now learned my lesson. When I tried to pair it, I got a response stating that it was still linked to another's Apple account. I contacted the person who sold It to me and they had no idea. They directed me to the person who sold it to them. I then contacted that person and he chose to ignore my message. I basically said I had purchased the watch and wanted to see about using it or returning it to its original owner if it was a stolen watch. He ignored me still. My gf wanted to try, and use the appeal of a women to deceive him, and wrote him a message as well. He responded to her but once he learned her motives he then blocked her as well. Long story short, I contacted Apple to try to see what I could do and they recommended me to turn it over to the police here in Taiwan. I am making copies of all the conversations related to the watch purchase and going to follow through. I would like to see it returned, even though I'm out $150 usd for being ignorant on the subject. Before I do that I wanted to see what other options I have. If you need more information let me know and thanks for any help or advice.

    submitted by /u/Nemothafish
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the pinging function

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 07:19 AM PDT

    For some reason, pinging my phone doesn't work with my watch. It says that it's connected and that it's pinging my phone, but no sound comes out. This only happened today. It's worth mentioning that I'm jailbroken, but I haven't installed any tweaks recently that would do this. Help?

    submitted by /u/Nexremis
    [link] [comments]

    Will wearing Apple Watch on my ankle during a basketball game track all my activity the same as on my wrist?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 06:02 AM PDT

    Setting Move Goal based on what?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 05:35 AM PDT

    Just wondering what you guys base your move goal off of. Obviously it's meant as a motivator, but I traditionally set mine based on doing a gym workout that day. But recently I lowered it, thinking I should be focusing on daily movement.

    For example, I had my goal at 600 because I knew if I had a strength workout, I'd hit it. However I didn't strength train every day, bc of life. And besides the gym time I was pretty sedentary in the day to day. So now I lowered it to 450 in hopes of just being active throughout the day, and the days when I do workout is just a bonus in pushing it over the goal.

    Long post so my bad, just curious to hear back.

    submitted by /u/friedcoconutshrimp
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t update my Apple Watch series 3 anymore after I updated to watchOS 5

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 04:59 AM PDT

    I got the WatchOS 5 Developer Beta 1 on it (don't ask me why, I just like to have the newest version on it) but now if I try to update it to a newer beta it loads everything but then after it finished the watch just gets stuck on the Apple logo, the only way to stop it is to force restart it and then it starts with the beta 1 again, can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/FinkHD
    [link] [comments]

    Does Apple Watch Cellular work with Google Voice?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 04:59 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I would like to get the Apple Watch series 3 with cellular. I have google voice connected to my iphone for business calls since I don't want my personal number for my business. If I get the apple watch series 3 with cellular will google voice route calls to my apple watch just like it does with my iphone?

    submitted by /u/Technogeek4000
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone started a Challenge for August yet?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 03:52 AM PDT

    Digital crown gone nuts

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 12:41 PM PDT

    I want to make my SGA 42mm Series 3 Apple Watch resemble my calculator watch.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 11:01 PM PDT

    My previous time keeper before I obtained my Apple Watch was the Casio CA53W-1. At the time, that was the closest thing to a smart watch that I could afford. My calculator watch has since stopped functioning. I therefore acknowledge that the Casio would cost less than $20 to replace. However I wish not to miss out on Apple Watch features like activity rings and cellular connectivity.

    What software best approximates the calculator function of my old watch and how might I make my primary watch face resemble that of the CA53W? All without having to compromise on the desirable features of my new Apple Watch.

    submitted by /u/CounterSYNK
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch won’t update

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 08:50 PM PDT

    Every time I try to update my watch I have to factory reset my watch in order to update it. Are there any fixes for this? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/jeffrop2003
    [link] [comments]

    I never thought I would fall in love with the woven band. It’s so comfortable.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 10:01 AM PDT

    Anyone use iCatcher successfully?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 06:14 PM PDT

    I've been trying to make this app work for me for a few months and I can't get it to work.

    I download podcast episodes and send them to a playlist for the watch. I then send the playlist to the watch. But then nothing happens. As soon as my watch disconnects from my phone, the "Watch" playlist is gone. I've tried it on wifi, with wifi off, etc. and nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

    I should add that the app works well enough otherwise, but I bought it specifically to (hopefully) listen to podcasts without my phone connected.

    submitted by /u/katiesham
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else’s Apple Midnight Blue Sport Loop fading like mine?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 10:40 AM PDT

    Having a ghost touch issue on my apple watch need advice

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 06:07 PM PDT

    So this past Thursday my Series 0 apple watch started having a ghost touch issue. without rhyme or reason at some points it will think the bottom center of the screen is being touched. I worn my watch everyday since I got it over 3 years ago, which also means my apple care has expired.

    So now here's my conundrum, that Thursday the watch was really going crazy to the point that it was unusable. I had seen that the series 1 apple watch was on sale at walmart for $179, so in my panic and frustration I ordered one. I didn't wear my watch all day Friday, and decided on Saturday to wear it since I was feeling a little naked without it. It still has the ghost touch issue but it hasn't been acting up as much.

    So here's the conundrum, do I bear with the Series 0 and wait until Christmas to replace when I originally intended to and return the series 1, just got it in the mail today and its still unopened, or do I open the series 1 use that and try to sell it around Christmas and get the new one? My big concern at this rate is that the series 0 is going to start going crazy again and if I return the series 1 then s.o.l. and don't have a watch for the next few months.

    submitted by /u/lakofideas86
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone is now dead and I can't find it -- question

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 09:48 AM PDT

    3 series NOT cell + iphone 8

    So, had a family party and misplaced my iphone. The battery was running low so I turned off bluetooth.

    In the morning, I was able to check my email on my watch and receive phone calls (which makes me think I was connected to my phone). However, the phone died while I was looking for it and now I can't find it anywhere. My question is this:

    Would my phone have to be in range in order for me to get the phone calls and update email? If so, that means that it's somewhere around my house and it may be pointless for me to go and order a new one.

    submitted by /u/el_principito
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel