• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 1, 2018

    iOS Gaming Why do single player games do this??

    iOS Gaming Why do single player games do this??


    Why do single player games do this??

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 05:05 AM PDT

    When A Clone Of A Game is Higher than The Original Game

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 06:51 PM PDT

    Any way to get good Gameboy emulators?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 08:19 AM PDT

    As the title states, I'm looking for a good reliable gameboy emulator on ios cause a guy's just trying to play pokemon on his phone man. Can anyone point me to one? It'd would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Dcagabo
    [link] [comments]

    Any calming games?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 09:45 AM PDT

    Maybe free and offline? Anything works. Trying to reduce anger when I play these online games.

    submitted by /u/SuyogThePun
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone Please tell me the title of this game from this screenshot ...,?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 09:34 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/cbZLIto Awhile back I deleted some games to make room ,and this was one of them. I decided to re download some of them ...and for the life of me I can not find it in my "purchased list "...either it was removed or I'm just not spotting it on my list ,lol....either way it's driving me crazy ,mainly because I can't think of the name ,and from what I remember it was pretty fun ! ...I keep thinking it was Called "Spit fire" ? but any search for an iOS game of that name on Google shows me nothing.....help!

    submitted by /u/Widowwpain
    [link] [comments]

    What about Maplestory mobile?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 07:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Just saw it got released. Has anybody tried it? How would you review it?

    Thanks in advance Gusdl

    submitted by /u/Gusdl
    [link] [comments]

    Racing game that can be played offline

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 09:21 PM PDT

    Best rpg or jrpg with classic turn-based gameplay? You know, besides the obvious (final fantasy, chrono trigger, etc)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 02:23 PM PDT

    Games with really nice home screen UI?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 05:12 PM PDT

    I'm a designer looking to make really nice home screens and so far I really like Clash Royales design. Which games have great UI? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WeezyWally
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a game that suits me

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 01:43 PM PDT

    I made a post about a month ago, I was looking for an MMO/Hack n Slash to play. I started playing Toram Online but then I got bored of it.

    To be honest, the reason I keep getting bored is cause I have a hard time studying and analyzing games. I'm currently homeschooled and its plenty of work. I can't really commit to any of the games I'm trying to play cause I have to read all these guides and walkthroughs, strategies, etc. If I do decide to fully commit on a game I get too fixated and I lose track of what really matters. I just wanna play something that satisfies me during my "me-time".

    Criteria: - Character/s progression game - FREE - Hack n slash ARPG {Doesn't really have to be} - No auto {or it can kinda be auto, i just dont want the experience to feel like Youtube} - Has but one objective and doesn't need me grinding for different kinds of items to craft gear or something {I dont want to be multitasking & getting too busy/This can be optional if the process of farming such materials are fairly easy and simple} - Satisfying progress {you're visually rewarded with a character evolution of some sort} - No paywalls pls <3

    Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/babymig
    [link] [comments]

    We just put up ‎Donut County for pre-orders on the App Store! Releases August 28th.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 11:11 AM PDT

    LegendaryDXP (based on popular card game Marvel Legendary) is now FREE to PLAY on all platforms!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 07:01 PM PDT

    Portrait mode RPGs -

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 11:13 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a new RPG game to play one handed. I'm currently trying out FF Record Keeper (again) and Questland (first time). Both are ok but have so much startup crap to click through every time. I really want something like Sword of Hope or the FF Legend games from the gameboy days. Whether it's party based or first-person, I don't care. I mostly want turn-based combat and party/build-making

    Story is a plus but I don't want to be clicking through a ton of dialog

    submitted by /u/rhetorOcelot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel