• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 1, 2018

    Apple iOS “Refresh is a concept for a modern web browser based on iOS Safari” [with interesting features for organizing and browsing]

    Apple iOS “Refresh is a concept for a modern web browser based on iOS Safari” [with interesting features for organizing and browsing]


    “Refresh is a concept for a modern web browser based on iOS Safari” [with interesting features for organizing and browsing]

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 03:38 AM PDT

    Dual-SIM support hinted at iOS 12 beta 5

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 06:29 PM PDT

    Any better gif apps than Giphy? Giphys resolution is horrible.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 05:39 PM PDT

    how to activate vpn on ios

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 07:41 AM PDT

    1. go to the settings
    2. search vpn
    3. open "vpn general "
    4. "add vpn configuration... " Editing... type-L2TP Description-for example dodo server-174.61.13.215 or look here vpn account-just type vpn password-vpn secret vpn and done!
    submitted by /u/darwin_dan
    [link] [comments]

    What’s an app that you wish would get a better remake?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 07:31 AM PDT

    For example, a bible app that you wish someone would redo with X features or a way better interface.

    I'm a bored developer!

    submitted by /u/frenchdonkeyze
    [link] [comments]

    App won't download on my phone even though I have enough space for it. Does anyone know what could be wrong/ what I need to do?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 06:15 AM PDT

    (question) Decent ringtone app?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 06:47 PM PDT

    I'm new to iOS but in Android there was an app called Zedge that was good for ringtones and such. Are there any decent ones for apple? Ty!

    submitted by /u/Veksar86
    [link] [comments]

    Checkout what Language to learn for Building Best Quality iOS Apps

    Posted: 01 Aug 2018 03:56 AM PDT

    The field of iOS app development demands immense intelligence and knowledge of programming languages & skills possessed by the iOS programmers to create a quality based, interesting an intuitive iOS app that can engage maximum number of users.

    submitted by /u/kunshtech
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 12 is brighter than iOS 11

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 11:37 PM PDT

    I upgraded my iPhone X to iOS 12 and i noticed that. The iOS 12 has brighter "colors" maybe? Too many gamma i think.

    submitted by /u/shikaritr
    [link] [comments]

    Issues Updating an App

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 10:56 PM PDT

    Ever since I downloaded IOS 12 I've been having some issues with opening some game apps after an update. What happens is that i try to open the game and it tries to download a few things and out of no where it forecloses. I don't know if there's a work around or just have to wait till this issue gets fixed.

    submitted by /u/iramiro
    [link] [comments]

    Can't update to iOS 12 public beta 4

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 09:30 PM PDT

    Looking for anyone with a similar experience. Been using iOS 12 public beta with no problem. Now, I can't update to beta 4. Tried about 25 times but when I tap the "Download and Install" button, after a few seconds I get an alert saying "Software Update Failed" and "An error occurred downloading iOS 12 Public beta 4". Also, none of my apps in the App Store update anymore. The progress circle just spins and spins....

    Tried: resetting network, resetting all, reboot, hard reboot, sign out and in. Any suggestions appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Countfloyd2
    [link] [comments]

    Custom sound board app that plays an audio file at random time

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 06:46 PM PDT

    Hey guys im looking for an app that plays a custom sound file at a random time on a loop. I'm not familiar with IOS at all hopefully you all can help me find what im looking for thanks!

    submitted by /u/mewe123
    [link] [comments]

    iTunes Match Questions

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 02:53 PM PDT

    I'm looking to move from Google Music to iTunes Match and have a few questions. Apologies if this is wrong sub to ask.

    1. Am I able to stream music from the cloud and selectively download to my device?
    2. can I use smart playlist to auto download songs that I've "loved"
    3. Is there anyway to bypass the down sampling of ALAC to AAC?
    submitted by /u/Justinokay
    [link] [comments]

    iOS public beta 4 is out now!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 06:19 PM PDT

    LPT: on the iOS 12 beta, press and hold on the spacebar to move the cursor, no need to force touch.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 01:47 PM PDT

    iPad Pro 2018's Surprising Leaks

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 11:41 AM PDT

    Need Urgent Help

    Posted: 31 Jul 2018 10:09 AM PDT

    I changed my Netflix password few months earlier, now I don't remember what it was, my acc. is working fine in ios Netflix app, but I also wanted to login in my laptop and my email id is not working which I had used to make the account.

    Can anyone body help me how to retrieve my acc. password from ios app.

    submitted by /u/DavidHarper10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel