• Breaking News

    Friday, May 11, 2018

    macOS Time to crack open the case I suppose and blow some compressed air around. And yes, this my box idling with same apps I've been running for a couple of days now 😬

    macOS Time to crack open the case I suppose and blow some compressed air around. And yes, this my box idling with same apps I've been running for a couple of days now ��


    Time to crack open the case I suppose and blow some compressed air around. And yes, this my box idling with same apps I've been running for a couple of days now ��

    Posted: 10 May 2018 03:01 PM PDT

    Speed increase on developer build 10.3.5 (17F66a)

    Posted: 10 May 2018 10:01 PM PDT

    Did anyone else using build 17F66a notice an astronomical increase in general speed of the Mac? Like I am sure the general responsiveness of my machine has been doubled.

    I am on a ME294LL/A. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this feedback.

    submitted by /u/Haydaddict
    [link] [comments]

    New to MacOS. I'm currently running Yosemite 10.10.5, should I update?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 12:05 PM PDT

    Never used a Mac before, just got this one as a hand me down. I was wondering if I should update my OS, or should I keep it as is. I don't completely understand the benefits and negatives of updating to different versions of Mac operating systems. All I got when I googled it was people screaming to not update to High Sierra.


    System Information

    OS X Yosemite

    Version 10.10.5

    MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011)

    2.7 GHz Intel Core i7

    8 GB 1333 MHz

    Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB

    submitted by /u/Laminated_Paper
    [link] [comments]

    Drivers and overclocking on boot camp

    Posted: 10 May 2018 12:51 PM PDT

    My Mac Pro original cant run a ten series Nvidia card, can I download a driver on windows boot camp and be able to use it on windows 10? Also, can I overclock the Xeon processors through windows 10 boot camp?

    submitted by /u/xcamden
    [link] [comments]

    The update just popped up on my MacBook Pro mid 2009, is it worth it?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 04:08 PM PDT

    Currently running el capitan. I have an upgraded 8gigs of ram. Is this something that will bog down my machine or will it run well? I've been searching but i haven't found anything about MBP2009 running high sierra, which is why I ask.

    submitted by /u/gunstarhero7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel