• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 10, 2018

    iPhoneX What case to get?

    iPhoneX What case to get?


    What case to get?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 07:31 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so gonna jump the gun and get a iPhone X this weekend. What's the best case for protection while still being slim so it doesn't add bulk to the phone?

    submitted by /u/Awc8587
    [link] [comments]

    Midnight blue vs Cosmos blue

    Posted: 10 May 2018 02:26 AM PDT

    What color do you guys prefer for a leather case? I don't know what the aged versions of them look.

    submitted by /u/Boltimore
    [link] [comments]

    Case-less iPhone Users: Screen Down or Screen Up

    Posted: 10 May 2018 08:26 AM PDT

    Hey, Folks!

    For those that don't use a case with their iphone X, when setting your phone down on a table, do you:

    place it with the Screen Up (camera on table)

    OR

    place it with the Screen Down (camera showing)?

    submitted by /u/tomriddlegiggles
    [link] [comments]

    How to mirror selfies

    Posted: 10 May 2018 01:42 PM PDT

    Just got the iphone X recently and I noticed that the front camera flips the pictures. Is there a way to flip it back? I've tried using the built in editing app but there seems to be setting for it.

    submitted by /u/YourDeath95
    [link] [comments]

    Electric blue leather case

    Posted: 10 May 2018 07:26 AM PDT

    Does anyone have an aged leather electric blue leather case? What does it look like?

    submitted by /u/Boltimore
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring Photos to PC "Device Attached Not Functioning" fix. Thanks Jcink.

    Posted: 10 May 2018 01:04 AM PDT

    "I have fixed it! On the iPhone Go to Settings > Photos > Scroll down to Transfer to Mac or PC, and select Keep Originals. Reboot the phone. Then try. Not only did this increase my transfer speed 10 fold, 23 minutes vs 1hr to transfer 9gb, the problem has gone away! See if it works for you." - Reddit User Jcink.

    As you can see by the quotes, I didn't invent or discover this fix, I only stumbled upon it, many many replies down in a post on here.

    This fix has worked for me, and (as advertised), not only made my phone stop failing to send videos and photos, it also sends them in a few seconds as opposed to over 10 minutes per GB.

    Thanks Jcink, you've saved me so much stress.

    submitted by /u/caidicus
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X silicon case spicy orange

    Posted: 10 May 2018 04:33 AM PDT

    I remember there being an orange case called spicy orange but I can't find it anywhere on the apple store app. Anyone know where I can get an orange official apple silicon case.

    submitted by /u/BlueLemon265546
    [link] [comments]

    Screen issue

    Posted: 10 May 2018 09:48 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I have a weird screen issue on my iPhone X. There is a faint diagnal line in the corner. I wonder if someone can tell me what happened to it. Thanks in advance!

    Picture: https://imgur.com/ZgpRMRJ

    submitted by /u/TacataX
    [link] [comments]

    Sleek wooden phone cases for iPhone X

    Posted: 10 May 2018 09:43 AM PDT

    Best place to buy OEM Earpods w/Lightning connector?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 04:36 AM PDT

    Hi pals, I'd like to get some more sets of wired OEM Apple Earpods with lightning connector. They're kind of expensive here in the USA!

    $29 - Apple's website

    $24 - Best Buy

    $23 - Walmart

    $30 - Target

    Has anyone seen them cheaper anywhere?

    I know I can also buy some adapter/dongles for my older headphone jack earbuds for $10 a piece but I don't want any more dongles.

    submitted by /u/-redd-
    [link] [comments]

    Electric blue leather case

    Posted: 10 May 2018 07:40 AM PDT

    Does anyone have an aged leather electric blue leather case? What does it look like?

    submitted by /u/Boltimore
    [link] [comments]

    98% battery health after 3 months...

    Posted: 10 May 2018 07:23 AM PDT

    Is this normal or should I worry that I am doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/TNTomato
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding battery health.. is this correct?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 08:58 AM PDT

    The biggest reason I didn't want an iPhone...

    Posted: 10 May 2018 01:54 AM PDT

    is exactly what happened to me last night.

    To preface, I bought an iPhone X back in December. I was on the fence about it for a while. I had all but decided I was going to get an Android phone. The biggest selling point was the microSD... being able to load up a card with all my music in one shot without having to go through iTunes... which to me is Apples weakest link. I lost count how many times I have had to reload all my music for one reason or another. I opted to get it anyway because despite their shortcomings, Apple makes a quality product that lasts a long time. The iPhone X was an upgrade to my 4S that I had since it came out (6-7 years?).

    Anywho... I noticed recently that I couldn't rearrange the songs in my playlists as described here. Restoring the phone seems like a pretty crappy fix... so I read further down and found the answer from gspiker --- delete the Apple Music player and reinstall it.

    Seemed like an easy enough fix... remove the APP and reinstall the APP. I don't remember ever being able to delete Apple apps in the past. So I did it. Well, I'm not sure if it fixed the problem because I'm only now getting around to plugging into my laptop to reload ALL OF MY MUSIC.

    So.... is there an app that can be used to load music onto an iPhone without using iTunes and play music either with Apple Music or some other app that work the way it's supposed without f'ing eveything up?

    submitted by /u/BKA_Diver
    [link] [comments]

    Is the iPhone as bad as it seems with peripherals?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 05:15 PM PDT

    I've never had an iPhone, but I have an upgrade with Verizon and was considering the iPhoneX. I currently have the s8+ by Samsung. I don't really want the s9, so I was looking at alternatives.

    Every time I think I'll do it, I subconsciously remember the commercial where the guy has like 4 things plugged into his phone just to charge and listen to music at the same time.

    Is it really that much of a pain in the ass or are they just taking it too far?

    submitted by /u/imthedan
    [link] [comments]

    How do you find the thermals on this phone?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 12:14 AM PDT

    I switched from the Galaxy S8+ and S9+ which were hard to get it to even warm temperatures, it'd stay lukewarm doing the heaviest tasks. That's because the phones have a heat pipe.

    I find the iPhone X heats up a lot and throttles when doing heavy tasks like video calling and screen mirroring at the same time. The heating up I don't mind but the brightness throttling is really annoying IMO. Today I was listening to music and it also throttled the brightness on me for no particular reason. Maybe it's the weather.

    How do you people find the thermals on this thing? I find it bad for a $999 flagship in 2017.

    submitted by /u/Mathcmput
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel