• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 10, 2018

    iPad How do you know when you should change the pencil tip on the Apple Pencil?

    iPad How do you know when you should change the pencil tip on the Apple Pencil?


    How do you know when you should change the pencil tip on the Apple Pencil?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 08:52 PM PDT

    Is it worth trading in my Samsung Galaxy TabS3 for the Ipad 2018?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 03:04 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 and since I bought it only recently, I have the choice to trade it in for the Ipad 2018 model. Now, I'm an illustrator and while I'm not looking to make a tablet my main device, I do want to do some more demanding work on it (300 dpi). I would probably look into getting the 32 gb version if I do, but first I'd like to gather some opinions. Oh, and I like to play games so I suppose performance for gaming should matter a bit too.

    Should I hold on, or trade in?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Nicksiy
    [link] [comments]

    iPad on Amazon

    Posted: 10 May 2018 11:34 AM PDT

    Hi. Does anyone know why the latest iPad 9.7 is not selling on Amazon? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/carrick1363
    [link] [comments]

    Best keyboard case so IPad A10 can be used for school work? And opinion on pen

    Posted: 10 May 2018 05:18 AM PDT

    My wife would prefer we buy an IPAD A10 for my high school kid instead of a computer, personally for me I prefer a computer for documents but maybe that's just me.

    What's the best case that gives you that computer typing skill without making it awkward? And is there any point to buying the Apple Pen? What purpose does it serve and do they make cheaper knock offs that are just as good?

    submitted by /u/rocksteader
    [link] [comments]

    Ethernet to iPad (How to)

    Posted: 09 May 2018 08:20 PM PDT

    Alright everyone I've seen talk about Ethernet on iOS/iPad in comments enough times now I decided to make a post about how you can do it. (Cause you can)

    WHAT YOU NEED:

    1) iOS device with a lightning port 2) Apple's [USB 3.0 to lightning adapter](https://store.apple.com/xc/product/MK0W2AM/A) You CANNOT cheap out to third party on this piece. 3) Any MFi certified lightning cable. 4) A USB to Ethernet adapter. I am using [this Insignia one](https://www.bestbuy.com//site/insignia-usb-3-0-to-gigabit-ethernet-adapter-white/3510527.p?skuId=35105270) from Best Buy cause it was cheap and works. (Their USB 2.0 to Ethernet adapter does not work tho) 5) any RJ45 Ethernet cable 6) a power adapter that puts out at least 12 watts. (The one that comes with the iPad Pro will work. Anything less will not work) 7) Internet (Seek local ISP's for this) 

    Once you have these things all you gotta do is plug them in together. You don't need to change any settings on your iPad. Just give it a moment and your WiFi symbol will disappear. Check the settings app and you'll find a new section underneath WiFi labeled "Ethernet."

    My settings for reference

    Mission accomplished.

    submitted by /u/Dusk_Lite
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to test out the new 6th gen iPad video quality and ability and see how it looked .. I’m pretty impressed !

    Posted: 10 May 2018 03:25 AM PDT

    Apps still missing Split Screen

    Posted: 09 May 2018 05:08 PM PDT

    Still frustrated that Google and Amazon are ignoring split screen features in these major apps: Amazon Shopping Gmail/inbox Google maps

    (Google took a long time to support split screen on drive/YouTube etc)

    Any other apps from major developers are still missing/ignoring split screen? And why are they doing that?

    submitted by /u/khaled
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro Smart Keyboard {Question}

    Posted: 09 May 2018 02:56 PM PDT

    Hey, I was just wondering if 's Smart Keyboard for the iPad Pro (I own the 10.5") is water resistant/proof?

    submitted by /u/Broocey
    [link] [comments]

    Notes app squishes written notes to one side? Can't zoom in, low resolution

    Posted: 09 May 2018 04:09 PM PDT

    I just went through a very long meeting writing notes in the basic notes app and now I am full of regret.

    The written notes are very clear and readable on the ipad notes app, but when trying to export as PDF or view the notes on my mbp laptop, it's all squished to the left side and I can't zoom in.

    I tried zooming in on the PDF but it just ends up being this pixelated low resolution mess. I tried saving as image and got the same low resolution results when zooming in.

    I have no idea why it is squished, it covers the whole screen within the notes app on my iPad.

    So now I'm stuck with notes that I can't export out as PDF and they can only be read on my iPad.

    Anyone else come across this issue?

    submitted by /u/zenitsu
    [link] [comments]

    Considering buying a 2017 12.9" Pro for computer science note taking

    Posted: 09 May 2018 03:39 PM PDT

    I'm studying computer science next year, and I've heard from one of my friends (studying CS) that a 12.9" Pro is a really good device for textbooks and note taking. If any other CS students see this thread: would I see good use with regards to note taking on this iPad?

    I know that WWDC is around the corner, but I've found a really good deal on an open-box iPad Pro 12.9" WiFi 256GB for R10 999 (South African Rand). This model normally sells for R15 999 new. I think I would only need the 64GB (R13 499 new) though - the 256GB is just nice to have.

    Do you think this is enough of a price drop to justify buying it now (as opposed to waiting for WWDC), and do you think I would even need it? I currently have a 32GB Air 2 which I use pretty much all day for note taking and homework in high school.

    submitted by /u/RoboticChicken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel