• Breaking News

    Friday, May 11, 2018

    iPhoneX Weekly /r/iPhoneX App Suggestion Thread - App Discussion for the iPhoneX

    iPhoneX Weekly /r/iPhoneX App Suggestion Thread - App Discussion for the iPhoneX


    Weekly /r/iPhoneX App Suggestion Thread - App Discussion for the iPhoneX

    Posted: 10 May 2018 06:36 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to Discuss what Apps you have been using and found great on your iPhones. These can be PAID or FREE apps covering all sorts of content. This also includes those that aren't fully updated to the iPhoneX ratio, if its great then I'm sure support for the device will come.

    Since this thread is likely to fill up quickly, consider sorting the comments by "new" (instead of "best" or "top") to see the newest posts.

    For a subreddit devoted to this type of content during the rest of the week, please check out /r/AppHookup, .

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Switch to iOS after 4 years on Android need some suggestions

    Posted: 11 May 2018 12:42 PM PDT

    I been using the galaxy S and note series phones from Samsung since about 2014. Just switched to the iPhone X and would like the communities suggestions on top games and apps I have missed the last few years

    submitted by /u/HausmanPrime
    [link] [comments]

    Good free caller ID apps?

    Posted: 11 May 2018 02:43 PM PDT

    I had HiYa but they are now forcing people to pay for the names and spamming stuff to pop up and you still only get 25 calls a month.

    submitted by /u/Thanos2458
    [link] [comments]

    Bumper Cases

    Posted: 11 May 2018 07:45 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if ThanoTech or Utomic products are worth it? I was thinking about buying a bumper case but I am worried about the glass back scratching. I am using the Incipio Dual Pro with a front screen protector right now but want something slimmer to show off the phone.

    submitted by /u/AZXIII
    [link] [comments]

    How to remove a glass screen protector?

    Posted: 11 May 2018 05:57 AM PDT

    How do you guys remove this glass screen protector? You first heat it a bit or??

    submitted by /u/Slayeryou
    [link] [comments]

    Where the is top speaker grill is connected?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 07:18 PM PDT

    My top speaker grill was slightly damaged and now has a small chip (Not the speaker but the protective part over the speaker). I currently cannot afford a full replacement but if the speaker grill is connected to the screen I feel a screen replacement would be a more affordable fix. Does anyone know where the speaker grill is connected on the glass screen. Or is it connected to the internals of the phone? and if so would a screen replacement work as a fix? I am under warranty. Thank you very much!

    submitted by /u/FishDealer
    [link] [comments]

    Mous case?

    Posted: 11 May 2018 02:13 AM PDT

    I was just wondering if anyone here has tried the Mous cases. I've looked at a bunch of reviews but I'm curious on what you all think/experienced from it?

    submitted by /u/Nidsid
    [link] [comments]

    Photos on X: Olloclip or Moment?

    Posted: 10 May 2018 10:39 PM PDT

    Was wondering if anyone had either of these. The Olloclip for X was just released and Moment has been around for a bit but obviously has new X cases and their lenses. I am debating about either getting a DSLR or something more compact or portable like Olloclip/Moment. I have my phone all the time and hate lugging around a DSLR and interchangeable lenses, but those have better quality photos in the end. Double-edged sword.

    submitted by /u/neon-lights
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Battery

    Posted: 10 May 2018 05:18 PM PDT

    I've had the iPhone X a couple times but I was using the pixel 2 XL for a couple months and just recently went back to the iPhone X when I noticed that the phone gets super hot when wireless charging.

    I have multiple fast wireless chargers in my house and they all make the X really hot and then when the phone gets too hot it doesn't charge. Anyone else having this issue?

    I also noticed that my battery life is trash. I know it's always not been that good but after just some social media and some YouTube I'll be at 30% by 2PM.

    submitted by /u/Killacamm88
    [link] [comments]

    Fingers to close to notch screen turns off

    Posted: 11 May 2018 02:52 AM PDT

    Pretty much what the title says, notice it a lot whenever I go to close a video out or if I'm doing something and holding the phone in landscape mode. The screen will go black and then reappear whenever I move my fingers away... is there a way to turn this off so I don't have to tiptoe around the notch?

    submitted by /u/ChrisYooApproved
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel