• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 10, 2018

    Apple Macbook Thinking of trading my iPad Pro for MacBook

    Apple Macbook Thinking of trading my iPad Pro for MacBook


    Thinking of trading my iPad Pro for MacBook

    Posted: 09 May 2018 10:31 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting rid of my iPad Pro 10.5" and trade for a MacBook. My question is; what do you think I can get for it if I tried to do an even trade? Thinking I could probably get at least a newer model Air or maybe an older Pro? I just don't use the iPad the way I thought I would and would benefit from an actual laptop better.

    10.5" IPad Pro WiFi Gold 64 Gig Used less than 6 months.

    submitted by /u/dfwdjserg
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to keep my 12" Macbook cool while working outdoors?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 11:45 AM PDT

    I have a newer MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2016) with only Flash memory, no fans. I work from home and when the warm weather starts I love to work outside, usually on my front/back porch in the shade.

    I live in GA, USA so the temp outside right now is around 81F, pretty mild for GA, but I wasn't outside for more than an hour before my poor Macbook was burning hot to the touch. What's the best way to keep my Macbook cool?

    I have a solid-surface lapdesk for working on the front porch, and a wooden-slat picnic table on the back deck. Is there a cooling pad (gel, something?) y'all recommend, or maybe a cooling station with fans? Could I kludge something up with a tilted cooling station and stick an icepack under it?

    Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/bryteisland
    [link] [comments]

    Looking buy my first macbook, could you guys tell me what real world advantages does the pro has over the air. 13inch models.

    Posted: 09 May 2018 12:49 PM PDT

    Use would be regular, with occasionally running Autocad apps. Im trying to justify to myself, why do i need to spend almost a grand more, I am thinking of picking up the new ipad with the apple pencil with the saved cash.

    submitted by /u/Asher_notroth
    [link] [comments]

    All apps are crashing one after another...

    Posted: 09 May 2018 08:22 AM PDT

    Guys,

    I have an old and decent MacBook pro 13" from 2009.

    This morning it completely freezed. I rebooted it and from now it crashed all apps one by one... ( App X does not answer)

    I know the laptop is old... I pimped it up with SSD and extra ram so it was working fine...

    Now my doubt is do you think it's software related? And I just need to reinstall it... Or do you think it can be hardware related??

    Thanks

    A desperate man...

    submitted by /u/neiram44
    [link] [comments]

    What upgrades would I need to do to a 2007 MacBook to make it compatible with macOS Sierra?

    Posted: 09 May 2018 12:59 PM PDT

    Macbook Air won't turn on or charge

    Posted: 09 May 2018 12:49 PM PDT

    My macbook won't turn on. When the charger is plugged into a different macbook, it works. When I plug it into mine, it stays orange for a few seconds, then the light goes off completely. I have tried restarting it, Command+R, and adjusting the brightness. The screen will still not turn on and the laptop is not charging. Help!

    submitted by /u/Yakhaha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel