• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 10, 2018

    iPhone Iphone 6 ALWAYS hot after screen replacement

    iPhone Iphone 6 ALWAYS hot after screen replacement


    Iphone 6 ALWAYS hot after screen replacement

    Posted: 09 May 2018 07:02 PM PDT

    (It got open 2 times) Iphone 6 got screen replacement and now gets really HOT even with no apps open, and the battery drains fast. I can even put it in my pocket cuz it burns me, during night it is always hot and drains the battery,

    I was watching the replacement the first time it was good, but the touch sometimes didnt work, so it got open for second time and i noticed when he put a screw the iphone got reseted by itself and in that moment it started to be hot all the time

    What could be the problem? And the solution If somebody could tell me tanks a lot

    submitted by /u/kavolc
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone receiving dozens of phone calls, but that person isn’t actually calling me

    Posted: 09 May 2018 01:34 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I have an iPhone 8. Software 11.3.1.

    Today I received an actual phone call from Person A in my contacts. While on the phone with person A, I received another call from him. And then another. And another. Now I have received dozens of missed calls from Person A. They aren't stalking me, this is some sort of phone error.

    This has happened to me once before with another person. We both restarted our phones which fixed the problem. That has not fixed the problem this time. Any ideas what it could be?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/22hitman22
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone turns on but support claims bad logic board

    Posted: 09 May 2018 04:16 AM PDT

    So my father dropped his iPhone in water. He tried drying it and after two days it started charging/turning on again. But the touch screen wouldn't work, so we couldn't unlock. So we took it to a third party repair shop, and after analysing it, the guy told us that the motherboard was fried. Is this possible, that the phone turns on, from what I can see in the homescreen recognizes the Sim card and yet the motherboard to be broken?

    We just wanted to recover the contacts on the phone, but it also won't be recognized in my PC, I don't know if is because it is locked or for any other reason. Has someone gone through something similar?

    submitted by /u/cocainecringefest
    [link] [comments]

    Never had an iPhone, but want to help a friend back up his

    Posted: 09 May 2018 02:15 AM PDT

    My friend wants to back up his iPhone 7, including contacts, app data (whatsapp messages, line messages, etc), photos, but doesn't want to upload to the cloud. He wants local backups. From what i can see, you can use iTunes for that.

    1) will an iTunes backup grab everything?

    2) What would happen if i do a local backup with iTunes, then his phone breaks, he gets a new iPhone 11 or whatever, and i have to recover? How does recovery work across devices and ios versions?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/blamo111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel