• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 28, 2018

    iOS Gaming My game, slinglight, got lots of good feedback here. I just released an update! Details in comments.

    iOS Gaming My game, slinglight, got lots of good feedback here. I just released an update! Details in comments.


    My game, slinglight, got lots of good feedback here. I just released an update! Details in comments.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:14 AM PST

    Just finished INSIDE by Playdead. Wow. Simply wow.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 04:32 PM PST

    I was a big fan of LIMBO on my iPhone - spent many a subway ride finishing that game. But INSIDE is a whole different beast... like LIMBO on steroids (and on a real budget.)

    I've been playing games since the early 90s, and INSIDE is simply one of the most beautiful, haunting, horrifying, and white-knuckle-suspenseful games I've ever played. I will never forget it, and I will always recommend it as a 'must play' for gamers. The art design is incredible, the audio effects are impeccable, and the game is easy to play via touchscreen or via MFi controller (it was awesome on a Nimbus.). None of the puzzles are too hard, and none of the deaths are overly punishing/sadistic.

    In particular, the HDR effects (of light vs shadow) look incredible on iPad Pro. I recommend this game on IPP or on an iPhone X where the true-black OLED screen can make this game shine.

    We iOS gamers complain about lack of high-quality titles. If you feel that (and you like side-scrolling platformers), then put your money where your mouth is: INSIDE is worth the $10 and then some. It's not the longest game, but it never overstays its welcome. Engaging from beginning to end.

    If you're intrigued, do yourself a favour: AVOID ANY SPOILERS OR SCREENSHOTS. You absolutely do NOT want to ruin the climax of the game. Let's just say everything builds to one "holy shit" moment and the game's climax takes a crazy, unforgettable turn that left my mouth both hanging open and smiling.

    I envy your playing this game for the first time.

    submitted by /u/HereForTheFunnyPics
    [link] [comments]

    Your Favourite F2P Card Game ?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:09 AM PST

    Is there a way to screen record highlights of a game?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 10:12 AM PST

    For example, an app that's running in the background, and when I hit a sick shot in 8BallPool, I can trigger something that records the last 30 seconds or so. I don't have that much space and therefor can't record continuously.

    submitted by /u/c0mplexblue
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a very addicting game

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:13 PM PST

    I want that will make me want to ignore all of my adult responsibilities

    submitted by /u/driscoll14
    [link] [comments]

    Suggest any iPad games worth buying

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:16 AM PST

    Rogue Hearts?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 09:24 PM PST

    I've been eyeing Rogue Hearts recently. It looks like exactly the type of game I'm into, and the price is very low. However, I just wanted to ask the subreddit on their thoughts before buying. How good is Rogue Hearts, how much replayability does it have, and is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/dandantian5
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a free offline survival/open world game?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 09:46 PM PST

    Galaxy on fire 2 help please

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 10:51 PM PST

    I recently got the game and have found mkkt bkkt and am a few missions in but the game is very hard, most of the side missions are very hard, even fighting 2 ships at once I die. What do I do

    submitted by /u/jimmyljamison
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel