• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 28, 2018

    iPhone Made this makeshift stand for my Apple products :)

    iPhone Made this makeshift stand for my Apple products :)


    Made this makeshift stand for my Apple products :)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 03:21 AM PST

    This is the 4th time... pretty soon the whole thing is going to be replaced by tape

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 06:47 PM PST

    They kept cutting the price because it wouldn't sell. (40,000 MMK ~ $30)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 01:27 AM PST

    Does anyone think the official Reddit app gets too much hate?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 03:31 PM PST

    People always praise other Reddit apps like Apollo and narwhal and talk badly about the official app, but honestly its really not that bad and is more then fine for most users.

    submitted by /u/unofficialmoderator
    [link] [comments]

    This should be a thing with Siri

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:33 AM PST

    Thanks, iOS 11. Why would I need my music controls on my lock screen, right?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 10:51 PM PST

    iPhone 8+ is a paperweight please help!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 05:20 AM PST

    I got an 8+ brand new about a week and half ago and this morning it won't power on at all no matter how I try. It was left on a qi charger all night and has been for about a week, usually at 50% taken off after about 8-9 hours. This morning my it won't even show me the apple logo. What can I do, what does this sound like?

    submitted by /u/skibbz
    [link] [comments]

    At what point should I consider replacing my battery? (iPhone 7)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 09:02 AM PST

    Will iPhone 7 Plus be outdated by the end of this year?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:48 AM PST

    I bought my iPhone 7 Plus exactly an year ago (moved from android) and I'm loving it, especially the matt black look. I don't take a lot of pics or selfies, I don't even listen to music, I just text, browse reddit and check email and some other basic stuff. When iPhone 8 and X released, I was tempted to buy one of them but I found not reason to invest in them when I already have a decent phone. But this year, as the new model comes out, should I upgrade to the latest one, or should I stick with my 7 plus?

    submitted by /u/usernametakenotagain
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t if it’s been mentioned on here before, but when you select foreign text you also have a “Learn…” option, whereby you get to directly add the word as a shortcut.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:52 AM PST

    Should I be worried of a “Data Manager” for LTE, etc, sending some of this data to their servers?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 06:34 AM PST

    There's an app called "DataFlow", they have no privacy policy nor a terms of service and I don't know if this is trustworthy?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BayFlirt
    [link] [comments]

    How long does Apple Pay keeps transactions history?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:31 PM PST

    Can my parents tell if I put my SIM card in a different phone?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:40 PM PST

    I have an iPhone 6S I bought a while back, but I saved up my money an bought an iPhone 7 without my parents knowledge. I did this because I needed a backup phone in case I'm grounded. If I simply put my iPhone 6s SIM card in my 7, is there any way for my parents to tell? I am with Verizon by the way if it helps. All advice is appreciated! I am sorry about the poor English as it is my second language.

    submitted by /u/vastmoon835
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 7: Shaking camera only in certain apps, perfectly fine in regular camera app

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 04:40 AM PST

    I just got my old and broken phone replaced by my insurance. Its not a new Iphone7, but was looked over.

    When I use the normal camera app on IPhone everything is perfectly fine. Same with taking pictures with whatsapp. All other apps using the camera (including Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Pokemon GO) for some reason the camera shakes or sometimes does weird waves. You can also hear a clicking where the camera lense is.

    This issue seems weird to me since it cant be a hardware issue because normal camera and whatsapp work fine. I couldnt find anything on the internet and wether its a IOS version problem or something else.

    Anyone knowd this problem? Any help or advice would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Silverwingxx
    [link] [comments]

    What's the thinnest iPhone X case that still offers a degree of drop protection?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 06:43 AM PST

    I have the Spigen Slim Armor and it's still a bit chunky.

    submitted by /u/C-Ron
    [link] [comments]

    just appreciation for my iPhone

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:27 AM PST

    Has anyone heard of a scam where your phone will ring with your own caller ID, and if you answer they just hang up?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 09:13 AM PST

    My mom called telling me that this happened to her the other day; i figured she butt dialed herself somehow, bit then I was woke up by my phone doing the exact same thing this morning!

    I turned my phone off cause I freaked out for my safety lol.

    submitted by /u/Lucky_Number_3
    [link] [comments]

    How long is this Amazon ad going to plague mobile web browsing before something is done to fix it?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:58 AM PST

    iPhone 6s Plus Battery on 11.2.6

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 08:57 AM PST

    How is the daily use on iOS 11?

    submitted by /u/Ghostgirl45
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me identify what this Bluetooth connection on my iPhone 7 is? It just started popping up, on WiFi and off, but only at home. I can’t turn it off because it doesn’t have the info icon. Online searches for the numbers and letters return nothing...

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 12:02 AM PST

    Is there a way to turn off the 'auto lock' thing on sliders in settings?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 12:28 AM PST

    To make my question clear,

    I am talking about the slider in the accessibility menu that lets you focus audio to the left or right depending on your hearing. I need it a tiny amount to the left, and when I put it left enough, it snaps back to the middle because it is automatically setting it there as it's so close.

    Is there a way to bypass/disable this? Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/sskyfallin
    [link] [comments]

    Should I update to 11.2.6?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 07:54 AM PST

    I have an iPhone 6s that is fairly new. I got the phone 4 months ago and I have the latest OS (before 11.2.6). I have heard terrible things about the new OS including the battery % indicator being gone and the phone shutting off at random. Should I update, or wait until the next update that fixes this mess comes out? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/theflowerchild16
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel