• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 28, 2018

    iOS Beta [Bug] iOS 11.3 Beta 3 iPhone X Brightness Not Working After About 50%

    iOS Beta [Bug] iOS 11.3 Beta 3 iPhone X Brightness Not Working After About 50%


    [Bug] iOS 11.3 Beta 3 iPhone X Brightness Not Working After About 50%

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:47 PM PST

    [Bugs] iMessage not syncing

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 05:42 AM PST

    I restore my iPhone X and shit happens, I lost all my messages and it can't be sync

    submitted by /u/brandon10075
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] If I turn off the Messages in the Cloud feature and downgrade to 11.2.6 will I still lose my messages?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 12:05 PM PST

    OK. This question may be all over the place. When iOS 11 first released last year as a Beta I updated to it. However the first and second betas were incredibly buggy and I decided to downgrade back to the public version of iOS 10. By doing so my phone completely glitched out. All of my messages were deleted and a lot of the information that I had on iCloud took a century to appear on my phone. A lot of the applications were completely unresponsive and would not even open. As well as a lot of the applications that are stock applications were not on my phone and other applications that I had downloaded from the App Store just had a white placeholder icon and even after deleting and reinstalling those apps they still were unusable. Meaning that they would not even open. What I'm trying to do here is downgraded back to the public version of iOS 11. That being iOS 11.2.6. I'm not trying to restore my phone because I don't have a back up from iOS 11.2.5. Keep in mind, I'm on the current beta of iOS 11.3 my phone is completely responsive I'm not having any issues with it everything is working as it should be. At least on my end. However my computer does seem to be a lot slower and just a lot less usable on the latest beta of high sierra . The reason I would like to restore my phone and my computer is because I don't want to have one device on Messages in the cloud and the other device without it. I'm not so much worried about downgrading my computer because I had the same issue when macOS High Sierra first came out in beta last year and I was able to downgrade it back to macOS Sierra without a problem and everything was working fine. However with my phone that was a completely different story. I'm just trying to get some information on what has happened to those who have tried to downgrade not restore from iOS 11.3 back to 11.2.5 or even the more recent 11.2.6

    submitted by /u/marcnunez
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature] iCloud prompt to backup before erasing and game controller in TV app.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 11:23 AM PST

    I found two things that I hadn't noticed before while digging around today:

    1. An option to do an iCloud backup before proceeding with erasing all content and settings
    2. The ability to switch to a game controller within the TV app. Are these new?

    https://imgur.com/a/4aB1V/

    submitted by /u/kryhrd
    [link] [comments]

    [Bugs] Photos/Video not available in Moments/collections immediately after taking with Camera app.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 09:49 AM PST

    Has anyone run across a Photos bug where you take a photo/video or several in Camera and they're not available in the Photos tab of the Photos app but are in the All Photos album under the Albums tab? Yes using iCloud Photo Library. Library size about 26k items (150GB on disc). Seems to be on cellular with cellular data enabled for Photos app. Reboot and/or move to WiFi helps but its a very annoying bug.

    Trifster

    submitted by /u/trifster
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] iOS 11.3 (Beta 3) music controls are inaccurate and irresponsive.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 11:33 PM PST

    [Bug] I don't receive push notifications from messenger app

    Posted: 28 Feb 2018 01:01 AM PST

    Is this normal ? An iOS bug? A messenger bug?

    submitted by /u/carlosvega
    [link] [comments]

    [Bugs] IOS 11.3 Public Beta Continues to Be Crappy For My AirPods

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:01 PM PST

    I swear, as each day passes, the stability of my AirPods and their use in this Beta degrades.

    I have repeatedly reported TOTAL drop of audio volume al while the selected media continues to play.

    I have also took the precaution of unpairing and then connecting the AirPods at least 3 or 4 during the course of the Public Beta to no avail.

    Has anyone else experienced this and have found a fix for such??

    I have also noticed issues on phone calls that seem to sound extremely distorted and sounding "slowed down" on multiple occasions.

    Thank you for listening to my short rant.

    Peace

    submitted by /u/theebeecee
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What happened to "Play More Like This" in Apple Music

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 05:27 PM PST

    I'm on 11.3 Beta version 3 (iPhone 6 Plus), and I'm playing a custom station. I no longer see an option to "Play More Like This" or "Never Play This Song". Are those things no longer an option, or is custom station behavior now tied to Love or Dislike a song?

    submitted by /u/RalphFromTheFuture
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] 3D Touch will stop working periodically and sometimes won’t even come back with a restart.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 08:59 PM PST

    [question] iOS 12 dropping support for 5S

    Posted: 27 Feb 2018 07:07 PM PST

    Apple has come out and stated that when iOS 12 is released, it will not be adding features. They will be focusing on ironing out all the bugs and fixing security issues left over from iOS 11 seeing as how it was rushed out and put together rather crappily. They will work on making iOS 12 the way iOS 11 should've been.

    If they are to do this, why would they drop support except to just make people upgrade. Once again, planned obsolescence prevails. Lame.

    I personally don't ever stay up to date with the new products. Never gonna drop that kind of money on a damn phone. Which is why I have a 5S. But will eventually upgrade to probably a 6S. My 5S has worked pretty well on iOS 11 and has had no major issues since has been refined on 11.2

    What are your thoughts on the matter? Please restrain the inner fanboy dying to come out.

    submitted by /u/sa1d1t
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel