• Breaking News

    Monday, February 26, 2018

    Apple Macbook Dropped my MBP and corner was chipped :/

    Apple Macbook Dropped my MBP and corner was chipped :/


    Dropped my MBP and corner was chipped :/

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 01:50 PM PST

    Is Apple still doing free repairs on MBP anti-reflective coating issues?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 08:23 PM PST

    As you all may know, MacBook Pro users have experienced issues with the anti-reflective coating wearing off or delaminating on Retina displays. Is Apple still doing free repairs on these? I've called twice and they all told me to go to the Genius Bar to have them look at it and asses the damage, but never told me a concrete answer.

    The last news of it was in November where they once again extended it.

    I'm stopping by my local Apple store and having them look at it to hopefully get it fixed on my MBP 2015

    submitted by /u/Moonagi
    [link] [comments]

    My computer isn't recognizing my speakers??

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 07:52 PM PST

    Hey guys. What the heck is wrong with my computer? It is a MacBook air and doesn't recognize it's internal speakers as audio output source anymore. I've contacted apple and done copious amounts of different restarts to no avail. What is going on? Help please!

    submitted by /u/titter17
    [link] [comments]

    Torn Between a Macbook Air vs. Macbook Pro

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 08:38 AM PST

    I'm watching my 2010 Macbookpro die a slow, laggy death and am finally considering swapping it out for a newer model. I'm not particularly tech savvy, I know nothing about 'specs' and 'processors', and my computer usage doesn't go much beyond internetting (reddit, youtube, the basics!), music, video and photo storage, and making vlogs in imovie (the most technologically-demanding task I do.)

    With this in mind, is a macbook air sufficient? The price point is obviously appealing, but for a few hundred more is it worth my while to just bite the bullet and go for the pro?

    (appologies for not asking in the designated, stickied thread. I figured my question might be of interest to similarly tech-illiterate people..and that thread doesn't seem to get too many replies..)

    *edit: should I be considering a macbook (non-pro)?! Too many options!

    submitted by /u/Kycb
    [link] [comments]

    Buying used MacBook with Final Cut Pro

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 10:16 AM PST

    A seller is advertising his MacBook including the software (Adobe, Office, Final Cut, Logic).

    Would I be able to use the programs indefinitely?

    submitted by /u/cubenori
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Air

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 08:51 AM PST

    Hi everybody, so I'm thinking about buying a Macbook Air for basic uses and watching some movies mainly on my bed. While surfing over the net I can't cease seeing people talking how it's display is awful. Is it really that bad? Does someone here own a Macbook Air and watches movies with it? I would genuinely appreciate any help or recommendation.

    submitted by /u/majiig
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro Repair on Hold

    Posted: 26 Feb 2018 12:15 AM PST

    I sent in my MacBook Pro for the free display replacement because of stains. When I checked on the repair status today, it said "Your repair is on hold." and that "Our technicians have put your repair on hold because we need more information." .

    What do I do?

    Edit: They called me and said something about logic board having random shutdowns. But I never experienced random shutdowns. I told them to just replace the display as originally requested.

    submitted by /u/won74
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel