• Breaking News

    Monday, October 4, 2021

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend?

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend?


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Emulator for my iPad 7th gen?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    I've never used or had an emulator on anything, so any emulator possible don't want to jail break my ipad though.

    If it's controller friendly that's a plus but not a must.

    submitted by /u/W1ther3d
    [link] [comments]

    Slender Man Returns With Slender: The Arrival Mobile Port

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Any free open world RPG games that you can play offline ?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    This might either be too much to ask for or too unspecific Im just looking for an RPG game I can sink my time into and can play anywhere I go Controller support would be preferred but again might be asking for too much thank you

    submitted by /u/basselsak
    [link] [comments]

    Castle Doombad

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Looking for a game similar to Castle doombad?

    submitted by /u/Memer69ray
    [link] [comments]

    Switching Devices - Controllers for iOS and Mac

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    I have more than one iPad and iPhone, and also a Mac, that I use somewhat interchangeably for gaming. Is there a particular controller that works well in this use scenario? I have an Xbox One S controller which is a great controller, but it's annoying to have to re-pair it every time I want to use it. Would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jrkagan
    [link] [comments]

    The GO Trilogy: Is it worth it paying for all games?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing Sara Croft GO and I'm really enjoying the game. It's like Monument Valley on steroids!

    I saw that there are two other games in the GO Trilogy, that is Deus Ex GO and Hitman GO. These have IAP and are relatively more expensive. Have you played them? Are they more difficult than Lara Croft GO and are they good value for money?

    submitted by /u/Glebeless
    [link] [comments]

    Samurai vs Zombie Defense

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    Looking for game similar to Samurai vs Zombie Defense?

    submitted by /u/Memer69ray
    [link] [comments]

    Games with a good rank system?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    I enjoy the progress of moving up in rank

    I've played COD Mobile, Clash royale, & currently downloading brawlstars.

    I don't mind most types of games, I'll even pay for the initial buy as long as its not P2W.

    submitted by /u/assaf00
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Earns More Profits From Games Than Top Gaming Companies

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Games similar to Door Kickers: Action Squad?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    As the title suggests, does anyone know of any games with similar mechanics to Door Kickers: Action Squad? I'm absolutely loving it, but there doesn't seem to be anything else like it on the store.

    submitted by /u/BurningBytes
    [link] [comments]

    Apple's video game formula: greater advantages than Sony, Nintendo, and Xbox, and how do they achieve it?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    Please add me on my singing monsters I need my torches lit

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel