• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    iPhoneX Thinking about getting a battery replacement, is it still worth it?

    iPhoneX Thinking about getting a battery replacement, is it still worth it?


    Thinking about getting a battery replacement, is it still worth it?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    Hello, has anyone gotten a battery replacement recently? If so how long does your battery last after getting it replaced and before getting it replaced? I just wanted to know if its still worth it getting my battery replaced or just buy a new phone. Thank you! Battery is currently at 80% and last 4-5 hours before i need to charge it again.

    submitted by /u/xxthecurious
    [link] [comments]

    Bootloop issue

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    Two weeks ago my phone wouldn't turn on at all (bootloop), so I put it in recovery mode and connected it to iTunes to restore it. That didn't work out and I was left with "unknown error 4013".

    After a bit of googling I downloaded a program called Reiboot which allowed me to force my phone out of recovery mode. It wasn't too useful as exiting recovery mode just put my device into bootloop again, but for some reason it randomly turned on after 3-4 tries.

    A couple of days go by with my phone working absolutely fine before I let it die on accident, and it went right back into bootloop/error 4013. I've tried using Reiboot to get it to turn on (even paid $30 for the premium version) and I cant seem to replicate whatever I did that fixed it the first time.

    Has anyone else experienced anything like this befor? What might be causing the bootloop in the first place?

    submitted by /u/LurkingN0M0re
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped iphone turns blue then black

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    Would anybody know the possible issue if my screen initially turned partial blue, then full blue, then black after dropping my phone?

    The transition was rather quick -- in less than 30 minutes the phone blacked out.

    Partial blue right after dropping. Then, full blue, then, black immediately after it was plugged in to charge.

    submitted by /u/HANCK1678
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X green screen

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel