• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    Apple Help My MacBook is showing this screen every time I turn it on

    Apple Help My MacBook is showing this screen every time I turn it on


    My MacBook is showing this screen every time I turn it on

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Hey could someone please tell me what to do with this it keeps popping up and it’s scaring me idk what to don

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Activation lock quick question

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    On the activation lock screen it shows what email was used for the apple ID like this...

    H*******@icloud.com.......except dots and not stars

    Are the amount of dots shown equal to the amount of letters in the email?

    submitted by /u/1898smo
    [link] [comments]

    What is going on???

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    My phone keeps telling me I can't make international calls.... when I try calling people that live in my city.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    My iPhone has recently been preventing me from making calls to anyone in my contact list at random because I "can't make international calls." These people very much live in the same city as me too so I'm not sure what's going on. Texts from contacts also show up as phone numbers instead of the contact name, and I have to update contact info for most people after they text me.

    I remember this specifically happening to my phone (I have an iPhone 7) a few years ago and a friend of mine who is tech savvy fixed it on his own by taking out a small card and cleaning it, but I'm not sure I'm capable of doing this on my own lol. What can I do to fix this problem? I obviously need to be able to make calls to people.

    submitted by /u/Hilo_Milo
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 12 back cracked. Advice?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    I just realized today the back of my iphone 12 cracked. I have a case but I'm pretty sure it got hit right by the flash so the case didn't really matter there. I don't wanna have to drop so much money on a back replacement but I'm worried it'll spread into the camera. What do you guys think

    submitted by /u/exileruz
    [link] [comments]

    Can you double charge an IPhone?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    What will happen if you put your iPhone to wirelessly charge on a pad while you simultaneously have it plugged and charging with a charger?

    submitted by /u/cringey-reddit-name
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook picking up both of my external monitors, but will only use one at a time

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    I have a 13 inch macbook pro with this processor: 2.7 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5

    I have been using an additional monitor via a HDMI-VGA adapter, and then the VGA adapter to the VGA cable to the monitor. Really basic, never had problems.

    Today I tried to add a second additional monitor using a thunderbolt-VGA adapter in place of the HDMI adapter, but everything else is the same.

    My MacBook recognizes that there are 2 connected monitors, however the only screen that responds is the screen I plug in first. The other screen is just black. I can move my curser over there and all that, but the screen is black and unusable.

    What is my issue here? I bought what the homie at best buy told me to buy.

    submitted by /u/wbroom2
    [link] [comments]

    University iMac (late 2010) setup

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    I recently received a late 2010 iMac 27" from my University. It was going to be thrown away for some reason and I scooped it up. To my surprise, it turned on just fine. The problem is after factory resetting it, I can't seem to reinstall OS X. The latest version available is OS X El Capitan (OS X 10.11). When I try to install OS X to the disk "Mac." After that, it has me sign into the App Store, then I get the message "This item is temporarily unavailable. Try again later."

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/JimmyHoffa2020
    [link] [comments]

    Phone stuck at same % all the time

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    My Iphone SE latest gen i believe has around 91% in battery life and today my phone was completmy turned pff when starting it and i need this phone to work as i have diabetes type 1 so any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/skrikarn92
    [link] [comments]

    The charging Symbol appears even when the charger is disconnected. When charging the percentage doesn't go up aswell.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Facetime not working?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    For some odd reason my best friend and I cannot facetime. I can facetime any other person and she can facetime any other person but not eachother. I don't hear a ring when I call her and after a while it hangs up. Same when she tries to call me. She has an 11 pro max running ios 14.7.1 I have a 12 pro max running ios 14.7.1

    submitted by /u/AcanthisittaSmall621
    [link] [comments]

    Replacement airpod

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    I recently lost my right AirPod pro and just received my replacement. After having some connection issues, I reset the AirPods and it seemed to connect. But now the right one (the new replacement) is the only one connecting. The left shows up on my iPhone battery widget as not charging and won't connect for audio.

    There is also no screen that pops up on my phone home page when I open the case to check the battery. I have run through resetting the connection with the case a couple times and have gone through the full set up, but still only the new AirPod is working.

    submitted by /u/kwalterbach
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to keystone correct macbook pro?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Bought a projector to stream movies and it doesn't have many settings. Is there a way to adjust the keystone either on the display or with google chrome or something?

    submitted by /u/yungsilt
    [link] [comments]

    Newly restored iPhone missing Account

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    I just restored my iPhone because my last one bricked. :(

    On restore I don't have my Fastmail Account settings. Why wouldn't that be synced across on IOS?! https://s.natalian.org/2021-08-27/missing-fastmail.png https://s.natalian.org/2021-08-27/mail.png

    Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/kai
    [link] [comments]

    How do I update?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:02 PM PDT

    I inherited a MacBook pro from my mom and I am trying to use it. But, when I try to download anything from the app store it says it cannot complete my purchase because a version 10.10 or later is required. Please overlook my ignorence, but, I am not familiar with this OS any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/worm_mama
    [link] [comments]

    I need support downgrading my mac

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    I am currently running macOS Big Sur on my 2017 mac air and was wondering if there was a way to downgrade to at least Mojave

    submitted by /u/callmewill05
    [link] [comments]

    My 2015 MacBook became awfully slow after iOS update.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    I have plenty of free storage, no applications running and still, opening a file takes more than 3 minutes.

    Is there any way to solve this? My semester is about to begin and my computer is barely usable in this state 😭😭

    submitted by /u/Landsteiner7507
    [link] [comments]

    Is this reflection normal ?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    I noticed this on my new iPhone 12. It can be noticed at certain angles under the light. You can see the video in the comments section.

    submitted by /u/No_Client360
    [link] [comments]

    Newly Bought Album is not Syncing properly to 6th Generation iPod

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    Last night I bought The South Park Movie's soundtrack, and I've been having some problems syncing it to my iPod. Whenever I play any of the songs, it just hangs, and eventually I lose interactivity of the touch screen. The only way to regain control is to close the music app entirely.

    I don't use this 6th Gen iPod for anything else outside of music, so it's not connected to the internet, and I have over 8500 songs on it, including the album. I've tried to remove the album many times, both from my computer and from my iPod. I even removed every song from the iPod and resynced it multiple times now.

    submitted by /u/Radiumist
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Backup question

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Hello,

    So I've got a new phone and I'm about to back up all the data from my old phone onto it, but, before I do I have a question.

    My old phone had an iCloud profile and Apple ID that I no longer have access to the email. I couldn't sign out of it and thus would not like to have the Apple ID and ICloud from my old phone be transferred over in the backup. I have a new AppleID already on the new phone. Do I have to worry about this? Or does the backup just install photos, apps and the like from the old phone?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Red_Gates
    [link] [comments]

    Switching from my dad’s iTunes account to my own

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    If you're like me, you probably grew up with a singular iTunes/Apple ID account being shared amongst several family members and devices. Well, I gotta say, it's terrible, and it doesn't help that having a stubborn, technologically inadequate parent makes it a lot worse.

    Alright, my issue. In 2016/17, I made my own Apple ID after I was tired of getting FaceTime and iMessages from my siblings' friends and that ended; however, I'm still "financially dependent" (in a way) on my father for any purchases made on iTunes, the App Store, and iCloud storage subscriptions. Ie, any app that I bought, my dad technically bought as it shows up under his purchases and I physically pay him the difference (yes, including myself, my dad, and my mom, we have family sharing enabled, yet all of "our" purchases are technically "his" purchases in the eyes of Apple).

    Simply put: 1 ) how do I log in to my own iTunes/App Store account (I'm already in my own Apple ID), 2 ) will the apps, movies, etc that "my dad" bought be deleted from my iPhone and/or will I still be able to redownload them, and 3 ) will I still have access to his Apple Music subscription?

    I graduate college soon and am getting ready to move out on my own, so it goes without saying that I want to stop dealing with this and have my own iTunes account (or at least access it). With that said, any help that anyone can provide is greatly appreciated!

    Btw: not sure if this means anything or not, but, none of us have Macs and all of us, with the exception of my dad, have iPhones.

    submitted by /u/EarthboundTimelord
    [link] [comments]

    Converting words to emojis?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    On my old phone when i typed a word, above the keyboard, the correlating emoji would appear and let me swap the word for the emoji .eg. When i typed fire the fire emoji would show nad if i clicked it they would swap. My new phone doesnt do this and i would like it to, but don't want to input loads of keyboard shortcuts.

    submitted by /u/Obvious_Journalist45
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t delete an app

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I downloaded Karabined Elements and I don't like it. So now I want to delete it, but I found that it doesn't allow me to do so. When I try to move the app to the trash it says that I don't have permision (as you can see in the picture).

    https://preview.redd.it/xn08srrprrj71.png?width=404&format=png&auto=webp&s=5b9881bdfc5e0ba77295b2cfda17fb7ed4088b4b

    https://preview.redd.it/a0esmurprrj71.png?width=234&format=png&auto=webp&s=d2ebbef1d94ef4fbdcf8b182da90b537c38392ae

    What can I do?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Apple-Flan
    [link] [comments]

    Error when submitting job application to Apple

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Receiving the error message: "Your action cannot be completed at this time.Please contact the IS&T Helpline or your local HR representative".

    Anyone else dealt with this/know how to fix?

    submitted by /u/shmurda-trippin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel