• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    iPhoneX My IPhone X gets unbearably hot with out a case and is extremely laggy when it happens. Any help?

    iPhoneX My IPhone X gets unbearably hot with out a case and is extremely laggy when it happens. Any help?


    My IPhone X gets unbearably hot with out a case and is extremely laggy when it happens. Any help?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    My iphone x has this weird patch. What should I do?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    Newer iPhone x battery is draining relatively quickly?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:24 AM PDT

    In December I will have had my iPhone X 4 years. I replaced the battery back in early February of this year when the health was at 77%. After almost 7 months, battery health has already dropped to 93%. I keep dark mode on, keep wifi and Bluetooth off when not using them, and I mostly use my phone for social media, YouTube and texting. I also don't keep my screen extremely bright. I had left my phone on standby in between breaks at work and my battery dropped 5-8% and dropped 3% while writing this post. I've been thinking about upgrading to this years new iPhone when it comes out or possibly even waiting for next years phone. What else can I do to keep battery from draining so quickly?

    submitted by /u/OverPoetry8167
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do? Please help

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel