• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    Apple Help Hi. My camera started displaying some weird light distortions when looking at certain items. Can anyone explain as to why?

    Apple Help Hi. My camera started displaying some weird light distortions when looking at certain items. Can anyone explain as to why?


    Hi. My camera started displaying some weird light distortions when looking at certain items. Can anyone explain as to why?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    I just wiped my MacBook Pro with a Clorox wipe. Is my screen suppose to look like this??

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Any idea what these splotches are on my iPhone 11? They go away and come back randomly, growing and shrinking for no reason.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    Guys I’ve tried clearing my history but this tab just stays there? Any way to get rid of it?��

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    What’s wrong with my Apple Watch? Won’t charge, tried a new battery and still no luck. Just turns off.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Is there a way to directly move an email to trash rather than clicking the file button?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Hey , i am getting a new iphone soon and would like to know the extent to which a backup from my current iphone carrys over to the next one

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    So as stated above i am upgrading soon , and have some apps that are currently no longer on the appstore i'd like to know if a backup from my current phone installed on my next one would still have these apps and their content. I also have some photo vault apps id like to know if they carry over with all their content as well . Thanks alot

    submitted by /u/normal-account13
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Airplay

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    'm trying to share my screen with my MacBook and iPad pro through airplay, but its not working, I've tried basically every method but its not working. I don't know what i'm doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/Silver-Menace
    [link] [comments]

    Screen time share across devices

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    why does my screen time get affected even though i'm not using my time up???? for example, my bros phone used up his screen time in genshin impact but now my screen time is also used up!!!

    submitted by /u/Nzk6969
    [link] [comments]

    why the hell is 'other' storage taking up so much and how can i lower it?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    Before I return my Macbook Pro 13in someone tell me a second monitor they’ve used with it

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Before I return my Macbook Pro 13in someone tell me a second monitor they've used with it

    submitted by /u/ItsBusterCherry_
    [link] [comments]

    MacOS - my Macbook Pro (2019) is running laggy as of late. I'm worried I may have a virus, but Malwarebytes hasn't detected anything. What should I do?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    EDIT: It looks like this is a known bug with Big Sur. I disabled automatic graphics switching and now the keyboard is snappy again... of course, this is a sucky solution since it will kill my battery life.

    I just feel as though things don't seem as snappy, both when typing and when clicking on things. My laptop has 32gb of RAM and an 8-core processor, and it's running the latest software version of MacOS (Big Sur something). CPU usage and memory usage are low, and there is plenty of storage space free on my 1TB SSD. I've tried restarting, running Malwarebytes, but nothing seems to help. It's possible it might just be in my head, but I'd like to be sure. How can I do a deep clean on my mac to (1) detect all non-built in processes running, (2) remove anything that may be bogging down my system, and (3) do a comprehensive scan for any malware.

    submitted by /u/Fiveby21
    [link] [comments]

    Optimised battery charging

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    How long does it take for ur iPhone to start a schedule on charging? I recently changed to new iPhone. I recall having this feature in my older iPhone, where it will charge up to 80% and hold it till 5am before charging it to 100% by 6am.

    submitted by /u/FarResponsibility417
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 12 pro max - unresponsive

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    I have an Ip[hone 1e screen has become unresponsive to touch. 2 pro max its about 6 months old and i'm having a super frustrating issue with it:

    The charging port is very finnacky. Sometimes works sometimes doesn't. Also the screen has become unresponsive to touch.

    I went to target to buy a USC to lightning cable to try and retsrat the ohone. I also bought a qi charger to keep it charged.

    I there a way I can connect my iphone to my macbook wirelessly to wipe and reinstall ios on my device?

    submitted by /u/jmoney6
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden Apple repair programs

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    I know they have a repair program for the anti reflective coating on the screens. I'm wondering whether or not they have any other hidden repair programs. Apple doesn't show the anti reflective coating repair on their website so I'm sure there is more stuff they don't put on their website.

    submitted by /u/Mycolo64
    [link] [comments]

    Friend lost a ton of important ipad data... Any way to recover?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    I have a friend that accidentally deleted their "medibang" folder, without realizing it contained all of their art.

    They are unable to find anything in their deleted photos album, it's completely empty.

    Is there any way to recover this data?

    submitted by /u/OrudoCato
    [link] [comments]

    Old ipad is in a loop

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    I tried to charge up an old ipad (A1337) for the kids and its just displaying the Apple logo and then acts likes it rebooting. It worked fine when I stopped using it a couple of years ago. If I hold home and power, I can get it to go to the Connect to Itunes screen. The problem then is when I unplug it from the outlet, it immediately dies before I can plug it into my mac. When I plug it into my mac, it doesn't seem to be charging or doing anything.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/wood2010
    [link] [comments]

    Press Home to recover

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I got an iPhone 7 have been annoying me since 9 month, I updated it then it work but the problem is in the home botten is wrecked and it stuck now on Press home to recover screen, and the Itunes didn't give me an access to Asstive touch option. I was about to buy a home botten but the market have many cheap in expensive products, then someone told me is dont try to buy of them because the home buttons in the market are just for decoration and I must contact apple support to make me buy a whole screen with home butten and they not guaranty the data can comeback. Can anybody give me any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/AgainstBoredesm
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of preformance gain can I get from my 21.5 Mid 2011 iMac if I upgrade Ram and Harddrive?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    21.5 Mid 2011 2.5 ghz, 4 gb Ram, i5 AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB

    Im looking at upgrading Ram from 4gb to at least 8gb and then the spinning disk to a SSD.

    Im just curious if it will be worth it or if the preformance gained will be minimal. Right now the computer can only be used for browsing the web. it does struggle playing videos...

    Will it for instance be as good as my 2017 macbook air ?

    submitted by /u/PotterRids05
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t buy iCloud+ or even upgrade my iCloud plan. I am on IOS15 with iPhone 7. Any ideas on how to do that? Can I do it on PC? And how?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    How to unfocus or back to autofocus during video recording?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    iOS-camera app, it's autofocus for video recording if you don't tap a screen but will lock focus (not AE/AF lock) after tap it.
    How do you unfocus or get autofocus back during video recording?

    submitted by /u/bottersweet
    [link] [comments]

    ''Clean'' new desktop/space every time creating a new one

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    I don't know if I am imagining things but I think I have seen that you can get a clean desktop without any icons, just the wallpaper, every time you create a new desktop/space (from the mission control).

    Every time I create a new one, it's just the same desktop with all my shortcuts and icons on the desktop - in my case, I don't see the point of using the Spaces function, because I might as well just minimize and open my apps every time I need them.

    submitted by /u/kalensso
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new screen protector came with fingerprint marks right out of the box! Is it safe to use in any way?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Hello to everyone in this community.

    I recently bought an iPhone SE 2020 amFilm (2 pack) screen protector and the packaging was sealed with a transparent film, it had intact integrity stickers and there were 2 plastic sleeve holding each one of the screen protectors.

    But as soon as I took them out (I holded the protector by some adjustment tabs on the sides, my fingers never touched them directly) I noticed they had fingerprint marks on them, it was obvious they were from a person's fingers due to the ridges that showed up and I was totally disgusted by this (they don't wear gloves at these factories, they don't have safety and hygiene standards to comply with -_-!?)!

    Would you guys still use these screen protectors knowing it arrived like this? I was thinking of using alcohol to remove the marks and sanitize the protector's peelable plastic sides 1st before trying to apply but I'm still weary of that approach (because it's very repelling and stressful for someone like me to see these nasty things occur) and would like your opinion on this one please.

    submitted by /u/TheGoldenCapser
    [link] [comments]

    factory resetting disabled iphone

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    a couple years a go i found a lost iphone on the street, i tried all i could to find the owner since it was no use to me but no avail, the owner disabled it and it sat in my desk for years, ive moved away since then. now i have no phone and rlly need a phone but pretty caught up in terms of money, ive tried downloading third party apps on my pc to open it but they all require a payment or dont open disabled iphones, any one know how??

    submitted by /u/katiekaituwu
    [link] [comments]

    Got a login warning on iPhone and haven’t gotten much information out of Apple

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    I'm not sure where to turn for this so I decided trusty reddit. I just got a message on my phone earlier saying "Your apple ID is being used to sign in to a device near Jinan, Shandong."

    I tried contacting their support and got little help. I obviously clicked do not allow and changed my password and cleared all devices associated with the account (I think all the devices I saw were mine). I am just wondering if they had access from the time they logged in, to the time I pressed "do not allow". I have notes and more than are private data and I just want to make sure it's safe.

    I did not get any email about this login attempt, which I found odd. I did get the email saying my password was changed (by me).

    Just wondering if anyone can give their knowledge about this, just want to make sure my data is safe and if I can check. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/aidenlmfao
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel