• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    iPad I still forget how unbelievably thin and light this thing is when I take it out of the case every once in a while. It even stands up on its own! I'm so glad the new iPhones are going the route of the 2018-2020 iPad Pro's design.

    iPad I still forget how unbelievably thin and light this thing is when I take it out of the case every once in a while. It even stands up on its own! I'm so glad the new iPhones are going the route of the 2018-2020 iPad Pro's design.


    I still forget how unbelievably thin and light this thing is when I take it out of the case every once in a while. It even stands up on its own! I'm so glad the new iPhones are going the route of the 2018-2020 iPad Pro's design.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    So my Italian keyboard with that amazing deal came in but they sent a South Korean one. Lol what?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Why can’t I download any of these apple apps? They’re not downloading when I tap the link in the App Store! I’m setting up my iPad that’s brand new and brought over my settings from my iPhone if that’s relevant.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    How durable is the Apple Pencil 2

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Hi, I just purchased a new iPad Pro 2020 along with an Apple Pencil 2. I am kind of curious how strong the Apple Pencil 2 is or is it a really delicate product that needs to be treated with care? I know the iPad Pro is extremely thin and fragile due to the weak midpoint it has, so I am never going to use it naked in fears of bending it when putting in my bag, but how strong is the Apple Pencil 2? I have a weird habit where my hands' cramps up uncomfortably so it's kinda annoying and I tend to grip my pencils/pens harder to uncramp my hand. My question is will doing this to the Apple Pencil could potentially cause the Pencil to snap if I hit a weak pressure point or is it just a solid piece of metal and I shouldn't worry too much about it?

    submitted by /u/Yao_Productions
    [link] [comments]

    iPad pro and Remote Desktop

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I have used my iPad mini with a wireless keyboard(non apple) with Remote Desktop and it was a pain to get the function keys working. I had to go into the rdp app and double tap the alt key which was kind of clunky. Is the experience with an iPad Pro with magic keyboard any different? Anyone else have any comments on heavy function key usage with rdp?

    submitted by /u/bunsofham
    [link] [comments]

    Having PiP trouble with Netflix. IPad Pro 2020. Can anyone help with this problem? There’s no button and it doesn’t screen turn.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a weird smell on their Smart Keyboard Folio when it's closed for an extended period of time?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I bought my iPad Pro 10.5" used last year that came included with the Apple smart keyboard. Never really had much of an issue with it other than the unusual folio design that I've now gotten used to, but I digress.

    The issue is when the iPad folio is closed for an extended period of time (or when open but folded back behind the iPad). Like a wet funky smell, I guess. If I leave the iPad and folio opened for some time, the smell goes away but it eventually comes back regardless.

    I considered cleaning this, but was concerned about reliability. I know Apple has some instructions on how to clean it, but I've also seen people have issues with the Smart Keyboard folio not working down the line (though if that happens I was considering the Logitech combo keyboard case) and was trying to prevent anything that may cause that. Additionally, I was concerned about whether cleaning it would even help or if it would just go back to how it is now like 3 days from now.

    submitted by /u/LethalCS
    [link] [comments]

    Dbrand Skin just takes the magic keyboard to another level.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Setting up new iPad, question about photo storage

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I plan on setting up my new IPad Pro using my iPhone to quick start. I have like 12000 photos and videos on my iPhone, but have iCloud photos, and optimize iPhone storage enabled. Will these be enabled on the iPad as well when transferred, or will it transfer the full versions and have me enable these options afterward? Just worried about taking up tons of space as soon as I set it up, as that would not be ideal.

    submitted by /u/TheLittlestPumpkin
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the iPad mini is the only iPad that comes with a USB-A to Lightning Cable & Adapter?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    App that controls playback speed for online videos?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    My online lecture site (blackboard) doesnt let me adjust the playback speed for recorded lectures. I used to get around that by ripping the mp4 link with developer tools in mac and pasting it to MPV but unfortunately cant do that on ipad.

    submitted by /u/3744160
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV App Playlists Trick

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I was loading videos onto my iPad using the TV app on my Macbook so my daughter has something to watch on her first long road trip. I added all the videos, created a playlist, synced the iPad and... no video playlist! After searching for a solution, it seems that Apple doesn't support playlists in the TV app on the iPad.

    Without a playlist, this means that I have to start a video and when it is done, manually start the next one. Not a great solution for an iPad mounted to the back seat.

    However, I found a workaround. I copied all the videos over into the Music app as Music Videos and then created the playlist. After syncing with the iPad, I can now play all the videos using the playlist in the Music app.

    So that is my workaround. I hope this helps someone out there. If anyone else has a better solution, please let me know!

    submitted by /u/digifork
    [link] [comments]

    My Apple Pencil 2 is coming tomorrow and my iPad Air 4 is coming next week but my Logicool Folio Touch Keyboard Case is going to take a month to get here

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Ipad air 4 20% faster than iphone 12 in Antutu (source: GSMARENA)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Is this normal? An extra 100 dollars was removed.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Okay so I paid for the iPad as well as the Apple Pencil. And together it said $846. I was just charged another $137 is that normal?

    Edit: I got the situation resolved. They over authorized my account. That was the problem. They said that I should get the money that they charged me back in a couple of business days.

    submitted by /u/Swiiddiie
    [link] [comments]

    My iPad Air 3 suddenly has 1440p and 2160p in the YouTube app��. I’ve seen post where it happens to other people randomly, but wow it happened to me.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Haven’t owned an iPad since 1st gen Retina display and I’m so excited to get a new iPad Air 4!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    The last iPad I had was iPad 3. First gen retina. It's come such a long way since then and I'm so excited to find space for it in my workflow. I got the sly blue iPad Air 4 and smart folio ordered today. Unfortunately I missed the early start so it won't arrive until the first week of November.

    What did I miss over the last zillion generations of iPad and iPadOS? What's the killer app I need? LAY IT ON ME, REDDIT!

    submitted by /u/ActuallySuperBored
    [link] [comments]

    Cases for Ipad Air 4

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    I picked up a new Ipad Air 4 64gb in Mint green today. I'm wondering what everyone's getting for cases? besides the apple smart folio case.

    submitted by /u/Lunatiixo
    [link] [comments]

    What is the speaker technology on the iPad Pro 12.9 (2017) ?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    I used to have the iPad Pro 12.9 (2017) model, and I remember that both the bass and the volume were awesome! What exactly is the speaker technology? How does it sound so good?

    submitted by /u/Alex11039
    [link] [comments]

    Magic Track Pad 2. A superb accessory for the iPad!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Picked up a Magic Track Pad 2 today. I've been eyeing up the Magic Keyboard for months, but the price, even second hand, puts me off. I saw a Magic Track Pad 2 going for £55 today and decided to give it a go. It's really nice!

    I'm perfectly happy with the Smart Keyboard case, but there are times (Zoom conferences, etc.) when being able to control the iPad from across the room is really handy. The Magic Track Pad 2 works perfectly for this kind of iPad interaction. It's so slick and offers a lot more control than a Bluetooth mouse.

    Just thought I'd mention it here in case anyone else was considering the Magic Track Pad 2.

    submitted by /u/Motion-to-Photons
    [link] [comments]

    Are the iPad Air 4's benchmarks accurate?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    A few weeks ago we saw leaked Benchmarks indicating that the iPad Air 4 (with the A14 chipset) had a GeekBench multi-core score nearly as high as the iPad Pro and a metal (graphics) score even higher than the Pro models. This seemed to be at odds with Apple's own statement that the new iPad Air would have a 40% CPU improvement over the previous one and a 30% GPU improvement. Given that the previous iPad had an A12 chip, that would put it much lower than those results.

    Resent Geekbench reports are now showing that the iPhone 12 (also with the A14 chipset); has a much lower multi-core score and Antutu benchmarks show a much lower GPU score compared to the iPad Pro. So should we take this as confirmation that the previous iPad Air 4 benchmarks were false? Or, is it possible some overclocking/underclocking might be going on? I wasn't aware of Apple having done such things in the past so I'm currently inclined to give more weight to Apple's own advertised claims about the iPad 4 Air. Are there any other explanations I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/MalachiX
    [link] [comments]

    Edit a scanned PDF

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I have a scan of an exam that I want to use as practice for students. However it has answers on it (mostly wrong) which I need to remove. What would be the most direct way to edit the PDF and clean it up to remove the previous answers.

    submitted by /u/CliffStamp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel