• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    iPad Dunno if been posted before. My hacks for getting whole wallpaper in Landscape and Potrait.

    iPad Dunno if been posted before. My hacks for getting whole wallpaper in Landscape and Potrait.


    Dunno if been posted before. My hacks for getting whole wallpaper in Landscape and Potrait.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Advanced iPad/iPhone integration

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Well, there is a lot of talk about the Apple ecosystem and how everything in it is interconnected, but only having iPhone and iPad, I am confused. From what I can see, the only three ways of interaction between the two are hotspot (most useful), iMessage sync, and Safari tab sync. Are there any other ways of using the two together? Like, say, writing notes on iPad and snapping picks of the board via iPhone, without going through all the "take a photo - AirDrop - open Photos - copy - switch back to Notes - paste" hassle?

    submitted by /u/VinniTheP00h
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best Remote Desktop software for Mac host/iPadOS client?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Using iPad Pro M1 and trying to remotely use my MacBook Air M1.

    I tried using chromes remote access program but it's laggy and the mouse on my iPad doesn't sync with the MacBook.

    What software does this best? (It's ok if it's not free)

    submitted by /u/JoshPlaysUltimate
    [link] [comments]

    How to select text with trackpad without pressing the “hard” key?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    Hi guys, do you know If, when using a compatibile trackpad, is there any method to select a text by double tap+drag on trackpad instead of hard click+drag? I use the "Tap to click" option but for some reason I can't use double tap to select a part of the text and this is kind of annoying :/

    submitted by /u/Edodaddo
    [link] [comments]

    I will buy the iPad pro in a few weeks how necessary it is to buy the Magic keyboard and the Apple Pencil? considering that I will not do video editing I will only use the iPad for video games and office automation jobs Thanks in advance ��

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    CAD or 3D Modeling software?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    I'm an aerospace engineering and astrophysics student and just recently got the iPad Air 4, are there any good 3D modeling or cad apps in particular? Or any other advice on good applications for STEM? (Graphing, calculators, diagrams, etc.)

    submitted by /u/Acrobatic-House-3836
    [link] [comments]

    3rd party iPad pencils

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    are there any 3rd party iPad pencils that charge magnetically like the Apple Pencil 2nd generation?

    submitted by /u/prodbyche
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have an iPad Pro with a Logitech Folio Touch Keyboard case? If so, step into my office - I have a few questions

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I picked this thing up a few days ago. So far it's nice but super heavy. I sure do miss my Platinum Leather Folio Case that I have on my iPad Pro Gen 2.

    Anyways, Has anyone else noticed VERY sharp edges on the case, specifically the edges surrounding the keyboard? Mine is so sharp, I cut my finger on it. Is there a way to file/sand it down?

    Also, the speaker holes do not align properly. I couldn't help but notice the box has a sticker on the front stating it fits Gen 1, 2 and 3, yet the side of the box only shows it fits gen 1 and 2.

    I'm half tempted to order directly from Logitech but I want the extended warranty through Best Buy. I may ride over to the next city (50 miles) and take a look if I'm bored this weekend to compare units.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TheTahoeGuy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel