• Breaking News

    Friday, August 27, 2021

    iPhoneX is something wrong with my X?

    iPhoneX is something wrong with my X?


    is something wrong with my X?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    i own this phone since 2017, and it has been running great for me, but i noticed some weird things going

    one day i've been comparing performance with my friend who has 8+ (so the same specs). his phone was opening apps faster, and in antutu got 421k while my X had 364k points. i have half storage free, while his is all filled up, his battery health is 95%, mine is 99% (both replaced original at authorised apple reseller)

    another thing, my other friend has Xs at 86% battery health. he unplugged it the same time i did, and we're at the same carriers, and been going around the city for 10h. my X had 5h sot and 7% of battery left, while his Xs with 4h sot had 77% battery left, WTF IS THAT POSSIBLE?

    submitted by /u/trev0r_
    [link] [comments]

    Is this worth working on?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:29 PM PDT

    Best Apple Products Launched Recently: With Proper Specifications.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel