• Breaking News

    Friday, August 27, 2021

    iPad I am a major Android fanboy. I dislike so much of Apple, and it's products, except the iPad. It is truly one of the best things I have owned. Air (4th) is such a great little thing to live with.

    iPad I am a major Android fanboy. I dislike so much of Apple, and it's products, except the iPad. It is truly one of the best things I have owned. Air (4th) is such a great little thing to live with.


    I am a major Android fanboy. I dislike so much of Apple, and it's products, except the iPad. It is truly one of the best things I have owned. Air (4th) is such a great little thing to live with.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    I despise Google quite often, especially for abandoning the Tablet market. But from watching videos to sitting on the grill playing Spotify to letting me adjust my Home Assistant setup to the best way to surf the web. Oh and the Pencil is great too, I wish I gave it more time.

    Anyay, just a shoutout to the Air 4th gen.

    submitted by /u/DumbDumbGoodbye
    [link] [comments]

    what is the best usb-c adapter that has a headphone jack and allows charging?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    on my older iPads I've bought off-brand lightening adapters like this but they've sucked really bad (lots of background noise etc.)

    Anyone know of a USB-C to Headphone + USB-C (for charging) adapters that have good audio quality?

    submitted by /u/james_stinson56
    [link] [comments]

    Help, does anyone know if blackboard runs on an iPad? I know the blackboard mobile app runs on mobile and tablet devices. But my concern is if an iPad can run a blackboard test/quiz.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    I remember the blackboard mobile apps use to run tests and quizzes. I think blackboard changed their policies because I can't run things on the mobile app anymore. Does blackboard run on the iPad safari, or do you have to download the app?

    submitted by /u/derivativeofmyheart
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard for iPad Air 2

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Wondering is anyone knows whether the Logitech k400 plus keyboard is compatible with the iPad air 2?

    I just bought the aforementioned keyboard for use with my windows laptop/TV setup. I also have an iPad air 2 which I'm required to use for work and want to use a wireless keyboard with it if possible.

    Would I be able to use this keyboard with both device setups? (I would get a lightning to usb-2 adapter to plug the RF thing into). Really not wanting to buy TWO seperate keyboards if possible.

    submitted by /u/IntrovertedWhale
    [link] [comments]

    Logitech MX Keys + Windows PC & 2021 iPad Pro (Multi-device lag?)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Does anyone here use the Logitech MX Keys (or other similar Logitech keyboard) multi-device feature with both a Windows PC and iPad Pro? If so, maybe you can help.

    There's always been some lag when switching from PC to iPad using the easy-switch button on the keyboard, but I've found that the delay is a good 2-3 seconds longer on my brand new iPad Pro compared to my 2019 regular iPad.

    Basically, I'll hit the key to switch from my PC to iPad Pro, and then have to wait about 5 seconds before I can type on the iPad Pro. With my old iPad, it was 2-3 seconds. Switching back to PC is instant as usual, which leads me to believe this has something to do with the Bluetooth connection.

    I know it doesn't sound like much of a difference, but it's pretty irritating in practice when switching back and forth. Also, I'm a bit surprised by it given that the iPad Pro has the latest and greatest specs.

    Anyone else have this issue? Just trying to figure out if there's a fix, or if this is just something I need to live with. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/judikata
    [link] [comments]

    Wacom Bamboo pen compatible with iPad?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Wacom Bamboo Tablet model is MTE-450A. It's a fairly old Tablet. Is it possible to use the pen on iPad, for apps like Procreate etc? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/GummyCola
    [link] [comments]

    Best setup for 2.5 years old boy

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Need your urgent advice about the best ipad setup for a 2 and half years old boy, and what applications to install for him and if you recommend games for such an age plz.

    submitted by /u/TamerElRefaie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel